Yes,i have latest version cba

That is odd... I got chased into a building...

I'm not sure it matters but is this vanilla mission or with modules in editor?

Hello guys,i need help,i install this mod with all instruction,and have problem with zombies,when i spawn,zombies bugged in buildings and dont attack,move,nothing,and when i shoot,nothing happen,zombie still stand and nothing,Ai and others work normal,but zombies no :/

Heck, I would love these problems.....I might just survive into double-digit days!!  :P

These issues you describe, I personally haven't experienced in any released version of Ravage.

Are you running Stable or Development branch?

Happy New Year all, have a nice 2016. Be advised, we've stepped into the Devil's lair because:
666+666+666+6+6+6 = 2016, and:

• Like 1

I finally fix this,problem is in damaged script in addons

Happy New Year to you Haleks......and the weary band of Ravagers who visit this thread.

The heartbeat, that only constant in our living life........

The most basic requirement before all else in Ravage is to stay alive, to keep that heartbeat going, it should be an audible reminder that we are still in the moment.

I am a latecomer to this particular mod, it adds an extra layer of realism to the fatigue system giving an audible heartbeat as well as visual blur, blinking and eventually leading to complete collapse when exhausted , after testing over the last few days it still works with the current stable build of A3, and so of course works with the latest build of Ravage.

Here is a short demo of the aforementioned mod working with Ravage...

I would like to see something similar implemented into Ravage, but maybe taken one stage further.......

Whenever we come into close contact with either Bandits or Zombies, our senses enter a heightened state, and naturally our heartbeat would increase, these are the moments when an audible heartbeat could kick-in, when-ever there are enemies around or in close proximity. 

• Like 1

Heya guys! Happy New year!!!!  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: 

Is there any way to make zombies lootable too (random loot)?  basic things, i mean they were civs, KIA with stuff in their pockets, glasses, a watch, secondary pistols (why not?) compasses, maps...

I remember little to nothing script editing, if someone points me in the right direction i could edit some files for my personal use, but would be very nice to see this "feature" added in main game or editor modules in the near future :) ¿please?

• Like 1

@Evil Organ : Nice find! I didn't know this mod; glad to hear it's still working with the new stamina system.
I could add something like that to Ravage, but seen as this addon seems to do a pretty solid job, why make the same thing twice?
If I was to do something similar, I would stick to fatigue feedback, I'm not fond of visual/audio helpers regarding hostile presence - it kills the surprise element.

Heya guys! Happy New year!!!!  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: 

Is there any way to make zombies lootable too (random loot)?  basic things, i mean they were civs, KIA with stuff in their pockets, glasses, a watch, secondary pistols (why not?) compasses, maps...

I remember little to nothing script editing, if someone points me in the right direction i could edit some files for my personal use, but would be very nice to see this "feature" added in main game or editor modules in the near future :) ¿please?

Hi!

Currently there is no way to add loot to zombies as I have completely disabled their inventory for various reasons, sorry mate.

A quick note regarding the mod development : I'm most likely going to be pretty busy in the incoming weeks, so I won't have as much time as I'd like to work on Ravage.

I'll try to push a small update soon; it'll include a few tweaks and maybe a side tasks system based on Mind's awesome work : he send me some neat scripts a few weeks ago but I didn't had the occasion to really work on it yet.

Current changelog for the next version  :

Tweaked :
Replaced a few building models.
Disabled church bells.
Spawned Repair trucks can no longer be used to repair other vehicles.
Reduced Refuel capacity for spawned refuel vehicles.
Tweaked Nutrition level for cooked meat.

Fixed :
Geiger numerical display was off-screen.

New :
Added vehicle caching system.

Happy new year everyone and thanks for your support!

• Like 8

Gotcha!, im fine with that answer, what if i dpbo your mission and edit the mission file with 1 loot module? is gonna conflict with your standard options? stack with 'em or override 'em at all?

Haleks, you could use a Killed EH on the zombie agent to possibly trigger the spawn of a basic item (even trash loot like cans) on the body at a very low drop date. It might be a little clunky but it would work.

Good changes coming 1.35! I still think you should very slightly up the drop rate of canned food, though.

Merry New Year,

B

Hi,

I am playing the ROADS mission, and found out that this Ravage mod breaks world geometry. It's like many buildings and terraces (between Kore and Negades) have moved half a meter in some direction and are sticking out inside other buildings, sometimes even preventing stairs to be used. Having Ravage (and the required CBA3) as the only mods is enough to break house positioning.

Sorry if it's a known issue, there are 81 pages here, I tried searching for "geometry", "houses" and "buildings" to no avail. I can post screenshots if you want.

Hi,

I am playing the ROADS mission, and found out that this Ravage mod breaks world geometry. It's like many buildings and terraces (between Kore and Negades) have moved half a meter in some direction and are sticking out inside other buildings, sometimes even preventing stairs to be used. Having Ravage (and the required CBA3) as the only mods is enough to break house positioning.

Sorry if it's a known issue, there are 81 pages here, I tried searching for "geometry", "houses" and "buildings" to no avail. I can post screenshots if you want.

It's known I think. I know Haleks put some photos of houses that arent aligned properly, overlapping inside - mainly stairs are problems, but you can use "step over" key to move over them.

Yup, I think Lecter's quite correct. It was discovered quite early on that ArmA 3 seems to use different internal coordinates for damaged buildings as it does for pristine ones. So most of the buildings are offset by half a metre or so. It's a bit weird and that's why you get parts of building protruding into each other and objects being stuck halfway through walls. It's annoying, but I think it hasn't proved enough of an annoyance for it to be worth taking the time to figure out what's going on and how to translate the coordinates between damaged and non-damaged buildings.

This is the post about it:
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183264-ravage-mod/page-17#entry2930100

• Like 1

Hello guys i have a small question,any usage for transmiter? i foud this in and i dont now how to use.And other one :D I played kodabar dayz for Arma ii and in this mod is call support console for others action,spawn,ai and others,and its wonder me,have ravage this console or something? I really want try all guns..

Hello guys i have a small question,any usage for transmiter? i foud this in and i dont now how to use.And other one :D I played kodabar dayz for Arma ii and in this mod is call support console for others action,spawn,ai and others,and its wonder me,have ravage this console or something? I really want try all guns..

When you say transmitter do you mean radio? I've found radios from time to time but never a transmitter.

You can use the ArmA 3 version of Support Call in Ravage. It will allow you to spawn guns and vehicles.
http://www.kronzky.info/addons/supportcall/index.htm

There is also the Simple Single Player Cheat Menu which is a lot more comprehensive.
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/179688-simple-single-player-cheat-menu/

I wouldn't recommend using either, to be honest. Ravage is designed to be a challenge. By adding in cheats, you're taking away all the fun. Also, note that neither of these addons will allow you to spawn items unique to Ravage, such as food.

Hello Guys 

Happy New Year to all of You. (Bonne Année Haleks  ;) )

did any one tried to port the mission on Chernarus Winter map for A3 ???

since the latest CUP terrains pack update (V.1.0.1) it seems the "locations.sqf" is inoperant.... lights are all on at night.. :huh:  <_<

there is a message on start in Editor to say "Ravage cannot fin any locations on this map."

I know it is not really a "Ravage matter", but I guess It could be helpfull for many people (including me) who are porting missions and RAVAGE mod on CUP Terrains pack and other maps attached to this mod (like Chernarus Winter A3 ) .

maybe with this or a modified script based on the ones in the examples

• Like 1

Nice thanks,yes i mean radio :D And other little question,i have more empy bottles,can and others,ho to refill with water? i found purif.pills for water,but im not find some water to refill :/

Nice thanks,yes i mean radio :D And other little question,i have more empy bottles,can and others,ho to refill with water? i found purif.pills for water,but im not find some water to refill :/

imbus29, try to find plastic barrels in town, or wells, step close to it and double click on empty bottle

Hello Guys 

since the latest CUP terrains pack update (V.1.0.1) it seems the "locations.sqf" is inoperant.... lights are all on at night.. :huh:  <_<

there is a message on start in Editor to say "Ravage cannot fin any locations on this map."

I know it is not really a "Ravage matter", but I guess It could be helpfull for many people (including me) who are porting missions and RAVAGE mod on CUP Terrains pack and other maps attached to this mod (like Chernarus Winter A3 ) .

Hi mate (and bonne année)!

The error message you're having on Chernarus Winter means that this map doesn't have its "locations" properly configured : the AI spawn & Radiation systems won't work.

It usually happens with user made content (like Celle2) : authors sometimes overlook or forget that part of a terrain config. Seen as it is a recent addon, it might be worth to warn the author about this so he can eventually fix it.

By the way, the locations.sqf file is just a small script I use to disable some lights around Altis Central Airport. ;)

Hello Guys 

I suspect to do a map port of this mod there would need to be some starting spawn points coded in as well as the relative positions for loot and zed spawn in the non-Arma 3 buildings. But, Chernarus does sound like a cool idea. Brings back the old school DayZ feeling of running thru Cherno with your hair on fire while being chased.

B

@ Haleks

thanks for the reply. it was what I was thinking.
I'll try to contact the maker of the mod, but the error appears after the CUP_terrains Pack update and I think  it is more on this side than on the side of the Winter map ( Winter map is dependant of CUP terrains pack or AiA TP  mods  but I only use CUP one )
this explain why I don't meet any squads other than one activated by triggers 

@bdc

I'm actualy working on a script to add buildings from Arma 3 (a few ones to match the general architecture of the map ) and some objects.

I use the amazing X_Cam mod to do this. tonight I have more than 2000 objects added and there are more to come (the goal is to create a cool map based on Chernarus that can be close to the ChernarusPlus from DayZSA)
once all done, I have to script for the objects and buildings to appear around the player only within a certain distance and to be cached once player 's away.

I might need your help then as you kindly offer  a few days ago.

• Like 1

imbus29, try to find plastic barrels in town, or wells, step close to it and double click on empty bottle

Blue barrels or white canisters? i try barrels,canisters,and still say no water...i walk any range and still nothing,something its wrong :/

There was a post a while back with pictures showing water sources. This one:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183264-ravage-mod/?p=2949811

Nothing is wrong - you're just trying the wrong places.

Blue barrels or white canisters? i try barrels,canisters,and still say no water...i walk any range and still nothing,something its wrong :/

With blue barrels you may not be using ones that are filled with water. If you look inside them you will see if they are or not. I believe some are empty, filled with grain/sand and also with rubbish. The water will look reflective inside if it's in there.

• Like 1