Rifles are still "sinking" into ground when in prone position after we deploy weapon, making it impossible to aim in steady position.

Dead, dead and dead. I'm dead all of time :D

You'll get better at it as you go along.

Howdy Haleks, been playing again for several hours today. Here's my list of complaints, questions, and ideas:

1) Like I've said before, the canned food drop rate is *too damn low*. It needs to be bumped up a bit. Not a bunch, but a little -- I get more ammo drops than I do canned food in house loot spawn and that doesn't make sense.

2) I died at 10% nutrition. If this works on a 0-100 scale, then it ought to be that you die at 0% and not 10. 10 took me by surprise and led me to believe that I had more time to try and (never) find a can of food.

3) Slightly increase the canned food/powdered milk/etc drops on the raiders. I've killed a ton and barely gotten any. Since it's a challenge to kill them (sometimes they spawn in a group of 5), and there's the possibility of dying easily against them, then the reward in this regard needs to be greater in my opinion. 

4) Cooked meat needs to yield *AT LEAST* 30% nutrition if not 50. It takes finding matches, then kindling item for a fire, and then finding a critter, killing it (which means having to find a gutting knife) to yield JUST 15 health. It's ridiculously low given the work that the player has to go through to get it. Plus, by comparison to canned food that's been sitting for x years, it's fresh meat, more filling, and ideally more healthy. 

5) I found a NATO weapons box once that had the standard Arma 3 inventory loadout in it. Was this purposeful or accidental?

6) Enable the searching of trash piles for the standard loot that shows up in houses, shacks, etc. You can then lower the loot spawn in thicker areas like towns to decrease the FPS drop clients get hit with. Those map-based objects are free and they cost the player's PC no load at all in terms of calculations and the hitching that comes from createUnit/createVehicle calls. 

7) Add the ability to siphon fuel out of the Zamak/Tempest/HEMTT fuel truck with an additional scroll option that reduces said fuel truck's fuelCargo value. 

8) Suggest randomizing the maximum amount of fuel and water instances you can get out of water tanks and fuel sources; perhaps 2 to 5.

9) Players still die too easily to gunshots. If there's a HandleDamage EH being used on the player to magnify damage done by projectile, reduce it some. 

10) Reduce negative effects of stamina and player aiming. Player aiming coefficient is unrealistic. Recommend setting it to no higher than 0.40.

11) If you do map-based loot pile spawn, recommend making it possible (albeit difficult) to find a usable tire in the tire pile objects. 

12) A way of monitoring degree of radiation poisoning. I'm left with not knowing how much radiation an anti-rad pill is soaking up. You could modify the status window on the top right by giving degree of poisoning (i.e. "light radiation poisoning, moderate, heavy, etc) or when you take an anti-rad pill the cutText print on the bottom being more specific in its anti-radiation effects. 

13) Do not include the loot pile container objects in your clean-up script. Instead, run a caching function (like the one I put in this thread for you) and have it hide those objects when the player gets a certain distance away. This will naturally work with multiplayer later on and will give a more realistic feel to the player.

14) Give the ability to drop an empty water bottle on the ground to be filled in the rain. It would require a separate function most likely that would monitor that water bottle and then change its object type after x seconds of rain filling it, depending upon degree of rain. It could be made to be a several minute long thing so as to keep getting water directly from fountains and tanks be more preferable. Or, lock the player in an action mode for 30 seconds, forcing them into a frozen animation, that makes them vulnerable. That's how I coded it in DayZ a long time ago. Either way, something that yields a dirty water bottle that requires the purification tablets. 

15) Need a more comprehensive way of informing the player where the higher radiation zones are so a risk vs. reward situation can be presented -- "Since the big airport has much higher radiation, is it worth it to me to spend 30 minutes there looting? Or, should I go to a town away instead?" That kind of thing. Large, nearly transparent (setMarkerAlpha 0.10, 0.20 etc) markers on the map might be helpful if that's something you would consider. 

EDIT: A couple of edits I forgot.

16) Reduce the LOS distance a zed can see a player. It's too high and it disallows the ability for a player to sneak in and out of an area. To counter-balance this, increase the distance by which zed can hear gunshots. Also, and I'm not sure you did this, but make it possible for zed to hear footsteps. 

17) Change the Raider AI setCombatMode to RED, if it's not already there, as they have a tendency to not try and chase a player. They tend to get distracted and continue on to their next waypoint.

18) Recommend creating a FiredNear EH for the raider to look towards the sound of gunfire and react with going crouch or prone if their Behaviour is not already in COMBAT. Same applies to player when with their Fired EH to trigger not just zed but also AI to look and setBehaviour to COMBAT. 

19) I recommend setting Raider setCombatMode to AWARE by default. They tend to patrol on the streets in CARELESS or SAFE, whichever, making it unrealistic given the environment they're patrolling. 

20) Allow the player to use chemlights, grenades, smoke, and other explosives as distractions to zed/Raider AI. I've got code written for this already you're welcome to use.

21) Campfires are damaging vehicles. Not sure if this was intended or not, but a campfire within about 15 seconds nearly destroyed a chopper of mine.

Most everything else in this, other than what I've said previously (AI difficulty is slightly too high; I'd take their aiming accuracy down about 10%), is quite good. It's challenging, gritty, difficult, frustrating; everything that makes it good. But the 800lb gorilla in the room for me is the lack of food. Either stick in a critter generator that throws out the occasion sheep, or chicken, or hell even a snake, or something like that to increase the amount of game out in the field, or raise the canned food drops. With this, it's damn near IMPOSSIBLE to survive very long. I've even engaged one of the Raider camps that had about 20 guys, killed them all, and no food. It makes no sense given that they've got multiple campfires lit. Perhaps at each of these camps a small box with a few cans of food or dirty water nearby would be good. At least that source wouldn't be infinite as is the case with loot spawn generation. It also would stand to reason that they would have a small supply since, well, they have a camp. 

B

• Like 1

I got shot out of the pilot seat while I was flying a little bird over the international airport. That's not realistic. It was laser-beam accurate. 

I'm all for realistic fights as well, that's a big part of what makes the raiders so dangerous to deal with, but it shouldn't be THAT hard.

B

so you have never one shot the ai out of a heli before??

• Like 1

so you have never one shot the ai out of a heli before??

In regular Arma missions, yes, while shooting gobs of .50 out of a technical or an MRAP, but it was difficult to do. 

Has anyone had issues with vehicles?

Example: I came across a quad-bike used toolbox to repair and said it didn't need repairing, fair enough i hopped on and engine etc was white so all good, even had fuel. But when i tried to move it wouldn't, engine running, smoke out of the exhaust but stuck in the mud!  :unsure:

Started new game due to CUP updates etc. I just repaired a pickup truck and it worked fine until loading from a save. So saving is bugged! :(

Just so there's no confusion, i'm on Chernarus not Altis, just curious if others have had similar issue or not. So i'm not submitting as a bug to Haleks. ;)

Has anyone had issues with vehicles?

Example: I came across a quad-bike used toolbox to repair and said it didn't need repairing, fair enough i hopped on and engine etc was white so all good, even had fuel. But when i tried to move it wouldn't, engine running, smoke out of the exhaust but stuck in the mud!  :unsure:

Started new game due to CUP updates etc. I just repaired a pickup truck and it worked fine until loading from a save. So saving is bugged! :(

Just so there's no confusion, i'm on Chernarus not Altis, just curious if others have had similar issue or not. So i'm not submitting as a bug to Haleks. ;)

This error causes ace_vehicles.pbo and probably ace_aircraft.pbo.

Remove it and start new game. Your save is corrupted.

This error causes ace_vehicles.pbo and probably ace_aircraft.pbo.

Remove it and start new game. Your save is corrupted.

Thanks for the tip mate, will give it a bash. ;)

In regular Arma missions, yes, while shooting gobs of .50 out of a technical or an MRAP, but it was difficult to do. 

Little Bird has no armored glass, hence shooting a player out of it is just fine.

However, shooting down Ghost Hawk AI patrol helicopter requires .50BMG mounted on an offroad pickup truck. Either that or you need a good machine gun and aim for tail rotor to bring down AI chopper (and this is extremely hard because:

1. machine gun is hard to find

2. MG ammo is scarce and takes a lot of weight

3. AI flies rather good and you wont get much of a chance to shoot tail rotor

Hence if you want NVGs, use 50cal and shoot in bursts so you only damage a chopper forcing it to land. Approach from behind so you are safe from gunners and kill them. Kill pilots loot NVGs.

Also dont bother aiming for pilot or trying to shoot down a heli with an assault rifle - it wont work because assault rifles cant penetrate glass on Ghost Hawk and you'll just die or waste tons of ammo. Personally, I only managed to bring it down three times (one time the chopper crashed and crew was burnt) and only with .50BMG on armed offroads.

Howdy Haleks, been playing again for several hours today. Here's my list of complaints, questions, and ideas:

1) Like I've said before, the canned food drop rate is *too damn low*. It needs to be bumped up a bit. Not a bunch, but a little -- I get more ammo drops than I do canned food in house loot spawn and that doesn't make sense.

2) I died at 10% nutrition. If this works on a 0-100 scale, then it ought to be that you die at 0% and not 10. 10 took me by surprise and led me to believe that I had more time to try and (never) find a can of food.

3) Slightly increase the canned food/powdered milk/etc drops on the raiders. I've killed a ton and barely gotten any. Since it's a challenge to kill them (sometimes they spawn in a group of 5), and there's the possibility of dying easily against them, then the reward in this regard needs to be greater in my opinion. 

4) Cooked meat needs to yield *AT LEAST* 30% nutrition if not 50. It takes finding matches, then kindling item for a fire, and then finding a critter, killing it (which means having to find a gutting knife) to yield JUST 15 health. It's ridiculously low given the work that the player has to go through to get it. Plus, by comparison to canned food that's been sitting for x years, it's fresh meat, more filling, and ideally more healthy. 

5) I found a NATO weapons box once that had the standard Arma 3 inventory loadout in it. Was this purposeful or accidental?

6) Enable the searching of trash piles for the standard loot that shows up in houses, shacks, etc. You can then lower the loot spawn in thicker areas like towns to decrease the FPS drop clients get hit with. Those map-based objects are free and they cost the player's PC no load at all in terms of calculations and the hitching that comes from createUnit/createVehicle calls. 

7) Add the ability to siphon fuel out of the Zamak/Tempest/HEMTT fuel truck with an additional scroll option that reduces said fuel truck's fuelCargo value. 

8) Suggest randomizing the maximum amount of fuel and water instances you can get out of water tanks and fuel sources; perhaps 2 to 5.

9) Players still die too easily to gunshots. If there's a HandleDamage EH being used on the player to magnify damage done by projectile, reduce it some. 

10) Reduce negative effects of stamina and player aiming. Player aiming coefficient is unrealistic. Recommend setting it to no higher than 0.40.

11) If you do map-based loot pile spawn, recommend making it possible (albeit difficult) to find a usable tire in the tire pile objects. 

12) A way of monitoring degree of radiation poisoning. I'm left with not knowing how much radiation an anti-rad pill is soaking up. You could modify the status window on the top right by giving degree of poisoning (i.e. "light radiation poisoning, moderate, heavy, etc) or when you take an anti-rad pill the cutText print on the bottom being more specific in its anti-radiation effects. 

13) Do not include the loot pile container objects in your clean-up script. Instead, run a caching function (like the one I put in this thread for you) and have it hide those objects when the player gets a certain distance away. This will naturally work with multiplayer later on and will give a more realistic feel to the player.

14) Give the ability to drop an empty water bottle on the ground to be filled in the rain. It would require a separate function most likely that would monitor that water bottle and then change its object type after x seconds of rain filling it, depending upon degree of rain. It could be made to be a several minute long thing so as to keep getting water directly from fountains and tanks be more preferable. Or, lock the player in an action mode for 30 seconds, forcing them into a frozen animation, that makes them vulnerable. That's how I coded it in DayZ a long time ago. Either way, something that yields a dirty water bottle that requires the purification tablets. 

15) Need a more comprehensive way of informing the player where the higher radiation zones are so a risk vs. reward situation can be presented -- "Since the big airport has much higher radiation, is it worth it to me to spend 30 minutes there looting? Or, should I go to a town away instead?" That kind of thing. Large, nearly transparent (setMarkerAlpha 0.10, 0.20 etc) markers on the map might be helpful if that's something you would consider. 

EDIT: A couple of edits I forgot.

16) Reduce the LOS distance a zed can see a player. It's too high and it disallows the ability for a player to sneak in and out of an area. To counter-balance this, increase the distance by which zed can hear gunshots. Also, and I'm not sure you did this, but make it possible for zed to hear footsteps. 

17) Change the Raider AI setCombatMode to RED, if it's not already there, as they have a tendency to not try and chase a player. They tend to get distracted and continue on to their next waypoint.

18) Recommend creating a FiredNear EH for the raider to look towards the sound of gunfire and react with going crouch or prone if their Behaviour is not already in COMBAT. Same applies to player when with their Fired EH to trigger not just zed but also AI to look and setBehaviour to COMBAT. 

19) I recommend setting Raider setCombatMode to AWARE by default. They tend to patrol on the streets in CARELESS or SAFE, whichever, making it unrealistic given the environment they're patrolling. 

20) Allow the player to use chemlights, grenades, smoke, and other explosives as distractions to zed/Raider AI. I've got code written for this already you're welcome to use.

21) Campfires are damaging vehicles. Not sure if this was intended or not, but a campfire within about 15 seconds nearly destroyed a chopper of mine.

Most everything else in this, other than what I've said previously (AI difficulty is slightly too high; I'd take their aiming accuracy down about 10%), is quite good. It's challenging, gritty, difficult, frustrating; everything that makes it good. But the 800lb gorilla in the room for me is the lack of food. Either stick in a critter generator that throws out the occasion sheep, or chicken, or hell even a snake, or something like that to increase the amount of game out in the field, or raise the canned food drops. With this, it's damn near IMPOSSIBLE to survive very long. I've even engaged one of the Raider camps that had about 20 guys, killed them all, and no food. It makes no sense given that they've got multiple campfires lit. Perhaps at each of these camps a small box with a few cans of food or dirty water nearby would be good. At least that source wouldn't be infinite as is the case with loot spawn generation. It also would stand to reason that they would have a small supply since, well, they have a camp. 

B

3 things I definitely support here:

First +1 from me regarding canned food and fried meat from killed animals. Especially the latter one. I was so pissed it gives some 15-20 nutrition when you think about it: you need gutting knife, you need to FIND rabbit, spend 1 or more bullets to kill it, you need to spend matches and paper to make fire and even then the fried rabbit meat gives you so little nutrition even with bonus when eating next to a camp fire. 50 or 75 at least should be from hunted animals. Time factor is increased, so we do get hungry faster (sleeping also reduces it drastically but that would be OK if the food was giving more nutrition). So Haleks it would be nice if you would boost the fried food nutrition really.

Also +1 on radiation. Current geiger effect is useless - I mean the sound is OK, but radiation reading should be numerical so we would precisely know the amount of radiation and is it worth going in. Military camp near big domes is big, so we need time to check every structure. And I definitely like to plan looting in such areas i.e. to know precisely how much rads I'll take and how much anti-rads pills will I spend being in there and for dropping rad exposure below 30 to stop radiation poisoning.

Lastly +1 on aiming, stamina impact, recoil - I'm not sure whether this is related to game itself or the mod only, but shooting from standing/crouching position SHOULD NOT cause your weapon to wave uncontrollably after 1-2 shots even with holding your breath. I've shot M70 (Yugo copy of AK47) in real life, some 5 round bursts through entire 30rnd mag, and I had full control of the rifle. When you hold it properly it wont turn into anti-air gun as people say - it's a myth (people saying that it does cant shoot for shit)

Regarding chemlights - it would be very nice if you'd add option to pick it up, like in ACE mod.

I've never had any problems with water and hydration. Canned drinks have rather reasonable spawn. And you can carry 3 plastic bottles and refill them in towns while looting. There is enough water sources really.

NATO weapon box is spawning in game, I found it also in military camp - very nice thing to find because you can usually get bipod attachment from guns inside.

• Like 1

Little Bird has no armored glass, hence shooting a player out of it is just fine.

However, shooting down Ghost Hawk AI patrol helicopter requires .50BMG mounted on an offroad pickup truck. Either that or you need a good machine gun and aim for tail rotor to bring down AI chopper (and this is extremely hard because:

1. machine gun is hard to find

2. MG ammo is scarce and takes a lot of weight

3. AI flies rather good and you wont get much of a chance to shoot tail rotor

Hence if you want NVGs, use 50cal and shoot in bursts so you only damage a chopper forcing it to land. Approach from behind so you are safe from gunners and kill them. Kill pilots loot NVGs.

Also dont bother aiming for pilot or trying to shoot down a heli with an assault rifle - it wont work because assault rifles cant penetrate glass on Ghost Hawk and you'll just die or waste tons of ammo. Personally, I only managed to bring it down three times (one time the chopper crashed and crew was burnt) and only with .50BMG on armed offroads.

It happened in the Orca as well earlier. I guess I'll just live with it! Risk vs reward I suppose, right?

B

[...]

Lastly +1 on aiming, stamina impact, recoil - I'm not sure whether this is related to game itself or the mod only, but shooting from standing/crouching position SHOULD NOT cause your weapon to wave uncontrollably after 1-2 shots even with holding your breath. I've shot M70 (Yugo copy of AK47) in real life, some 5 round bursts through entire 30rnd mag, and I had full control of the rifle. When you hold it properly it wont turn into anti-air gun as people say - it's a myth (people saying that it does cant shoot for shit)

this is on ARMA's side, (re)appearing with 1.54 update and new stamina system.

there were some mods before that to reduce fatigue effect on aiming and I guess (I didn't go to see on Armaholic) there are some mods again to fix this on the new system.

I'm not sure we can talk and compare Arma's guns and balistic with real life, because I'm not sure Arma and all weapons mods made, are that close to reality.

I didn't have much time to play thoses days since latest RAVAGE update but I'm agree to say hunted animals meats should add more nutrition points than other canned food, that is logical "fresh" food is better than canned food IRL, so it should be on game.

• Like 3

Hi. I am making a custom mission using the ravage loot spawn modules and also ACE3. However, for this specific mission i would like my character to start with some basic items already in the inventory.

These Items can be found in the loot containers from the spawn module. But i want my character to start with these items in its inventory, rather than having to search for them for half an hour.

I need following items specifically : The gut knife and the Tool kit for repairing vehicles.

I have tried searching for these items in Zeus, virtual arsenal and in editor but i cant seem to find them. I only find the non-functional kitchen knife, which unlike the gut knife does not work

and the only toolkit i find is the one provided by ACE, which does not work for repairing vehicles.

Where can i find these items in Zeus ? Is there a container that i can spawn that holds these items?

Thanks in advance

@Haleks:

don't know if it would help:

13:10:49  Mission file: @@TEST\ROADS_005P (__cur_sp)
13:10:49  Mission world: altis
13:10:49  Mission directory: missions\__cur_sp.altis\
13:11:34 "301.053 : DMZ loop"
13:11:39 [311786,6967,305.25,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
13:11:39 [311798,6967.34,305.595,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
13:11:40 [311828,6968.18,306.441,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
13:11:40 [311836,6968.42,306.677,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
13:11:40 [311845,6968.69,306.937,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
13:11:41 [311875,6969.57,307.828,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
13:16:30 Bad simulation thingx, type Land_wpp_Turbine_V2_F (class=house), a3\structures_f\ind\windpowerplant\wpp_turbine_v2_f.p3d  // I guess this is made by the script to make a "ravaged world"....
13:16:58 "602.707 : DMZ loop"
13:18:15 Bad simulation thingx, type Land_wpp_Turbine_V2_F (class=house), a3\structures_f\ind\windpowerplant\wpp_turbine_v2_f.p3d
13:18:42 Bad simulation thingx, type Land_wpp_Turbine_V2_F (class=house), a3\structures_f\ind\windpowerplant\wpp_turbine_v2_f.p3d
13:19:01 Bad simulation thingx, type Land_wpp_Turbine_V2_F (class=house), a3\structures_f\ind\windpowerplant\wpp_turbine_v2_f.p3d
13:19:33 Bad simulation thingx, type Land_wpp_Turbine_V2_F (class=house), a3\structures_f\ind\windpowerplant\wpp_turbine_v2_f.p3d
13:22:32 "904.298 : DMZ loop"
15:34:51 "1205.69 : DMZ loop"
15:36:23 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_canOpener] not found  // I have a can opner in my inventory
15:36:26 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_tire] not found  // I already have found and used tyres to repair cars without a single matter - tyre is spent to repair a wheel but nothing spent on the toolkit.
15:36:26 Inventory item with given name: [HandGrenade] not found
15:37:14 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
15:37:14 Uniform U_BasicBody is not allowed for soldier class Bandit_Renegade
15:37:14 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_tire] not found
15:37:14 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
15:37:14 Uniform U_BasicBody is not allowed for soldier class Bandit_Renegade
15:39:58 "1507.33 : DMZ loop"
15:41:50 Fresnel n must be >0, given n=0,k=1.4
15:44:59 "1808.86 : DMZ loop"
15:49:27 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
15:49:27 Uniform U_BasicBody is not allowed for soldier class Bandit_Renegade
15:49:27 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_beans] not found
15:49:27 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
15:49:27 Uniform U_BasicBody is not allowed for soldier class Bandit_Renegade
15:49:27 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_rustyCan] not found
15:49:28 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
15:49:28 Uniform U_BasicBody is not allowed for soldier class Bandit_Renegade
15:50:01 "2110.52 : DMZ loop"
15:55:08 "2412.33 : DMZ loop"
16:00:09 "2714 : DMZ loop"
16:05:18 "3015.66 : DMZ loop"
16:10:20 "3317.29 : DMZ loop"
16:13:40 EPE manager release (0|134|0)

I have a question:

Ravage is spawning wrecks vehicles all along the mission time.....

is there a limit of the number of vehicles spawned ???
do you think a large number of spawned vehicles can play on FPS ?? (they are static objects most of time but at the end, this is a large number of items to stay in memory)

Hi guys!

I just came home and I'm reading the latest feedback; I'm a bit tired at the moment, so I won't answer each post right away (but be assured that I'm tweaking a few things already!).

One thing I'd like to confirm : it looks like that, for some of you at least, the numerical display when using a Geiger counter might be off-screen...

I'm under the impression that the current function isn't compatible with all screen aspect ratios - it shouldn't be too much trouble to fix though.

As for the framerate decaying over time : it is most likely caused by all the wrecks spawning around towns & villages as the player move around (most of them are dynamically spawned). PhysX simulation does cost a bit performance-wise.

Everything else, including weaponHolders, is/should be handled already by Ravage clean-up systems.

Good thing is : I started working on a caching system for vehicles some time ago. I just need to polish it; hopefully it will be the end of FPS issues on the long run.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to report issues & oddities!

• Like 5

One thing I'd like to confirm : it looks like that, for some of you at least, the numerical display when using a Geiger counter might be off-screen...

I did wonder where that was yesterday. I'm using 16:9 monitor 1920*1080 and it must be off screen for me as i never saw it. ;)

Hi. I am making a custom mission using the ravage loot spawn modules and also ACE3. However, for this specific mission i would like my character to start with some basic items already in the inventory.

These Items can be found in the loot containers from the spawn module. But i want my character to start with these items in its inventory, rather than having to search for them for half an hour.

I need following items specifically : The gut knife and the Tool kit for repairing vehicles.

I have tried searching for these items in Zeus, virtual arsenal and in editor but i cant seem to find them. I only find the non-functional kitchen knife, which unlike the gut knife does not work

and the only toolkit i find is the one provided by ACE, which does not work for repairing vehicles.

Where can i find these items in Zeus ? Is there a container that i can spawn that holds these items?

Thanks in advance

Most of the Ravage items have intuitive names. 

rvg_toolkit and rvg_guttingKnife are the two you specifically asked for.

To give them to yourself, add the following to the unit's init line in the editor:

this addMagazine "RVG_Toolkit"; this addMagazine "RVG_guttingKnife";

Can tell me somebody tip how i find first weapons and gear fast? Because raiders and zombies everywhere and i die almost always :) It is very good mod, but I'm frustrated.

Don't shoot zombies at first unless absolutely necessary. Run run run!

You have two very good options for finding gear early on.

1. Be sneaky and get into as many buildings as possible. Weapons definitely spawn inside crates in buildings.

2. Go on the hunt and kill human enemies and take their stuff.

I prefer option 1. But, if you don't have any luck finding any real means of protecting yourself after a half hour or hour or so, you need to get more aggressive and take down a human. Listen for gun shots. Even if you can't kill them all, if you can get one in a position where you can kill him and you can haul ass and make it to his gear before his buddies get you, this option works too.

No News on MP ? Sleeping should be the only problem?

No, sleeping ain't the only problem mate. ^^

MP will come in due time, patience guys, remember this is done on my spare time. ;)

• Like 1