Hey Haleks,

So after a few more hours with v0.1.3 the walkers look like they have a slight glitch in their animations....they go from walking to a very short burst of running then back to walking again...lasts about 1 or 2 seconds, but it's enough to be slightly jarring.......I have since re-tested using v0.1.0, v0.1.1 and v0.1.2 where this glitch is not present.

Is this something anyone else has experienced since v0.1.3

Yeah, that's caused by a few changes I made when I introduced the runners.

I need to tweak the anims config for the Walkers, but that's tedious work... T_T

The forced walk below 50% health isn't supposed to happen anymore.

How did you loose health? Was it radiations? Or a car accident?

Do you have CBA enabled?

It does mate i was at 55 health and rad was healthy. As soon as i hit 50 health my rad goes weak and i can't walk albeit a stuck in glue kinda pace.  :huh:

CBA enabled, as it was at 55 i was walking around fine, so i lay down behind a wall just to see what happens again when hitting 50 health. I noticed my rad was weak when was healthy at 55 and i couldn't walk at 50 health when i could fine at 55 health. Hope that was easy to follow.  ;)

Before

arma3_2015_11_16_22_30_51.png

After

arma3_2015_11_16_22_38_22.png

It does mate i was at 55 health and rad was healthy. As soon as i hit 50 health my rad goes weak and i can't walk albeit a stuck in glue kinda pace.  :huh:

CBA enabled, as it was at 55 i was walking around fine, so i lay down behind a wall just to see what happens again when hitting 50 health. I noticed my rad was weak when was healthy at 55 and i couldn't walk at 50 health when i could fine at 55 health. Hope that was easy to follow.  ;)

Before

arma3_2015_11_16_22_30_51.png

After

arma3_2015_11_16_22_38_22.png

So it's caused by radiation poisoning then...

I might have an idea on what is causing this - I will add some safeguards to the damage handling functions.

Thanks for reporting!

So it's caused by radiation poisoning then...

I might have an idea on what is causing this - I will add some safeguards to the damage handling functions.

Thanks for reporting!

No worries mate, now get some sleep. We don't want you burning yourself out!  ;)

I dont know if its just me (I'm not sure if there can be some conflict between my mods and geiger counter), but I think there is a bug with geiger counter. It is not showing radiation amount when in Inventory screen (and I know I'm irradiated because my HP is going down), and it doesnt make that geiger sound either. Additionally, when you double click on it, it always says "Geiger counter ON", not like in previous version where it had ON and OFF setting. I tried it in Editor with only Ravage mod enabled, same deal.

Yep, known issue (and fixed on my DEVbuild). ^^

• Like 1

For those that asked for it, here is my updated mission.

http://www.megafileupload.com/mh8U/Ravaged_Esseker_V0.2.7z

This time i added 2 mission files -

Ravaged Esseker is the original (Fast zed and all)

Ravaged Esseker Walkers Only is what the title says Walkers only

Both missions have modified loots, blacklisted zones (For future use) and strategically placed hordes.

Again, if anyone would like to modify the missions or clean up my really bad coding, feel free to do so, just send me a copy of the changes.

Survive well

Cyphas

• Like 2

Both missions have modified loots, blacklisted zones (For future use) and strategically placed hordes.

Again, if anyone would like to modify the missions or clean up my really bad coding, feel free to do so, just send me a copy of the changes.

Survive well

Cyphas

I've been waiting for this. :) What are the mod requirements (and what do you recommend?)? I'm assuming CBA and Ravage but what else?

I've been waiting for this. :) What are the mod requirements (and what do you recommend?)? I'm assuming CBA and Ravage but what else?

Ravage & CBA are the only dependencies, as for other mods thats your choice.

I personally use:

- Ravage

- CBA

- RHS Escalation

- Blastcore Skies

- Bloodmist

- Dawn of the Dead - Infected Skins

- Enhanced Movement

- Esseker map (ofcourse)

- LHM Glasses

- TRYK's Multi-play Uniforms

- Unit SFX - Body fall sounds and hit screams

- I am playing around with iBuild, but due to legal restrictions, i cant modifiy into ravage.

Survive well

Cyphas

@Haleks

Had this pop up for the first time, considering i've started the game several times and never had it before.

arma3_2015_11_17_12_49_07.jpg

I opened up rvg_mission.pbo and found amb_helis.sqf in scripts/system folder, i moved it to the scripts folder restarted and it didn't pop up again, well so far. Didn't want to spend and age locating where the script was called as you could find it quicker.  ;)

Thanks Law-giver!

The weird thing is that Arma never throwed me any error message about this one... >_>

That also means that the ambiant chopper flybys weren't working - will be fixed thanks to you!

• Like 1

Thanks Law-giver!

The weird thing is that Arma never throwed me any error message about this one... >_>

That also means that the ambiant chopper flybys weren't working - will be fixed thanks to you!

I assumed as much mate, good thing i'm a tinkerer then lol.  :D

I assumed as much mate, good thing i'm a tinkerer then lol.  :D

can anyone make a cherno scenario for me? i can't figure the editor out. i got the map loaded but i can't do much else.

Survive well

Cyphas

so i put the pbo file where it needs to go but the other one is not clear enough. i put it under documents/arma 3 other profiles but im assuming that's not it?

so i put the pbo file where it needs to go but the other one is not clear enough. i put it under documents/arma 3 other profiles but im assuming that's not it?

If you just want to play the mission...pbo in your Arma 3 missions folder is enough.

The other mission folder is for editing in the Editor.....if you so desire. 

If you just want to play the mission...pbo in your Arma 3 missions folder is enough.

The other mission folder is for editing in the Editor.....if you so desire. 

nah. keeps saying you cannot play/edit the mission. its dependant on content that has been deleted. esseker

@Pandemic4444

Try this mate https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3hl90d922wy18g/ravage.chernarus.zip?dl=0 drop it in C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Arma 3\missions bla bla bla.........

I've only dumped it all in a Chernarus editor folder so you can mess about with it. I did a quick preview launch in the editor and it worked fine for me. Might do a proper conversion if i get bored enough.  ;)

All the triggers etc need sorting out as they're currently squashed together as i'm watching the England v France friendly tonight so ain't got time to tidy it up. Gives you something to do eh?  :P

Oh it's got an earplug script as it's my own mess about edit, also intro is different as i use different car wreck and its the right way up as apposed to Halek's on it's side. As i mentioned, i like to tinker. :D

@Pandemic4444

Try this mate https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3hl90d922wy18g/ravage.chernarus.zip?dl=0

I've only dumped it all in a Chernarus editor folder so you can mess about with it. I did a quick preview launch in the editor and it worked fine for me. Might do a proper conversion if i get bored enough.  ;)

All the trigger etc need sorting out as they're currently squashed together as i'm watching the England v France friendly tonight so ain't got time to tidy it up. Gives you something to do eh?  :P

i can't deal with the editor. as long as the mission works and doesn't crash im fine. your esseker wont even launch however

edit: the cherno does not work. i click play, it acts like its loading then kicks me out. 

i can't deal with the editor. as long as the mission works and doesn't crash im fine. your esseker wont even launch however

My esseker, i take it you mean someone else's esseker as i ain't done one.  :unsure:

The editor is easy once you get into it, like everything else you don't learn unless you try. ;)

nah. keeps saying you cannot play/edit the mission. its dependant on content that has been deleted. esseker

That's because you're not loading Esseker, wich is required for this mission...

I suggest you take the time to read/watch a few tutorials on mod installation (there's a video in the OP, and a link to a written tutorial on pretty much all Armaholic release page).

Don't forget you also need AiA TP to run Esseker.

My esseker, i take it you mean someone else's esseker as i ain't done one.  :unsure:

The editor is easy once you get into it, like everything else you don't learn unless you try.

the esseker that is linked above is not working nor your cherno map you made. 

That's because you're not loading Esseker, wich is required for this mission...

I suggest you take the time to read/watch a few tutorials on mod installation (there's a video in the OP, and a link to a written tutorial on pretty much all Armaholic release page).

Don't forget you also need AiA TP to run Esseker.

i am loading esseker and i have Aia loaded as well. i will not do tutorial videos. i must have either someone next to me helping or someone physically talking me through it. 

the esseker that is linked above is not working nor your cherno map you made. 

Link is fine my end, just tested. ;)

Link is fine my end, just tested. ;)

is there a specific way to add the cherno map? when i click play it starts loading then when the loading bar gets to the end it goes back to the mission menu.

i will not do tutorial videos. i must have either someone next to me helping or someone physically talking me through it. 

:459: ^^

Gimme a second i'll grab the next flight from Edinburgh....should be with you some time tomorrow. ;) 

Seriously tho, if you want to get anywhere in the Armaverse i would take Haleks advice and watch some tutorials bro........they don't bite.