Woah there dude!....you only need to apologize if you came to my house and spilt beer on my dog......I'm glad you got everything sorted. :f:

• Like 5

Arma 3 Apex 1.7

Ravage 0143

CBA 3.3.1

Confirming unaccessible containers (cream cases) bug, and dying suddenly 3 days in game (Health 46, Food & Water 76, Rad poisoning, Weak) while not getting shot - being alone in closed room and just dropped dead (have save 10 minutes before that, tried everything but nothing helps).

Fingers crossed for fast fix.

18 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Static objects (trash piles, wrecks, garbage cans) are set to 0 in the Tanoa demo mission so no loot will spawn in them. :f:

naah :eh: I figured that out lately, on Altis it works!!..... but in some workshop missions not, so I was confused :grinning:.

1 hour ago, Dubioza said:

...and dying suddenly 3 days in game (Health 46, Food & Water 76, Rad poisoning, Weak) while not getting shot - being alone in closed room and just dropped dead...

Confirmed. I had a similar death yesterday. I was on low HP and when I joined later the server, I fell on the ground dead. This happened a few times to me, too, and now I either have to restore my health to over 30-40% before disconnecting or I will lose my gear the next time I join.

Lets hope there will be a fix for it.

7 minutes ago, UnDeaD. said:

Confirmed. I had a similar death yesterday. I was on low HP and when I joined later the server, I fell on the ground dead. This happened a few times to me, too, and now I either have to restore my health to over 30-40% before disconnecting or I will lose my gear the next time I join.

Lets hope there will be a fix for it.

So this is multiplayer? Well if thats the case, that maybe not so simple to fix. BIS likely have changed something which is causing the issue. Were the same mods been used?

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

So this is multiplayer? Well if thats the case, that maybe not so simple to fix. BIS likely have changed something which is causing the issue. Were the same mods been used?

Of course, I use RHS and CUP.

And I'm running the server locally.

One more thing, death squads (mg cars) are always just standing on the road.

I was thinking about the same, seems like some minor changes were made in the game.

Hey Guys, i have Ravage Mod installed . So im a new Player^^...

I read in the description: I can recruit People to follow and fight with me in SP.?

So What the peoples Name? Survivor? and what i must do , talk to him or.?

Ty for help

Yeah the white loot boxes dont work... Patch 1.7..

Thats in the most mods :/

13 minutes ago, .DrKnochenFraeser. said:

Hey Guys, i have Ravage Mod installed . So im a new Player^^...

I read in the description: I can recruit People to follow and fight with me in SP.?

So What the peoples Name? Survivor? and what i must do , talk to him or.?

Ty for help

Yeah the white loot boxes dont work... Patch 1.7..

Thats in the most mods :/

Hello and Welcome to Ravage

Yes you can: ''when you encounter a friendly unit, the game will show a green tag that says Survivor. If you get close enough to them, you'll find an extra option on the action/mousewheel menu that says Recruit Unit.''

Check this http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Controlling_friendly_AI_units 

Also check the main page you will found a lot of information about the mod.

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Some ninja news about the incoming update!

Tweaked :
Increased max world count for rabbits on Altis.
Rabbit fleeing behaviour.
Tweaked Ambiant Life configs for Stratis.
Tweaked Color Correction Filter to be brighter by night.

Fixed :
Hunger and Thirst sometimes getting stucked after a respawn.
Survivors spawning above ground level.
Fix for safe zone and zed blacklist modules.
Fix another potential issue causing off-center aiming.
Fixed an issue causing rabbits to have a human head floating above them.
Fix for several errors caused by players death.
Fixed : briefing was disabled in the 28years scenario as it would crash the game.
Fix for decreased health when resuming a MP save.
Fixed missing notification whenever a new MP save is created.
Fixed an exploit with Weapons Traders.
Fixed an error causing traders to have an empty inventory.

New :
Added ambiant Crowes and Eagles on Altis (courtesy of EO).
Added a new shop type : gear (clothes, vests, headgear, goggles).
Added support for PMC uniforms from CUP units.
New module setting allowing to limit wrecks spawns to empty vehicles, static wrecks, or both.

TBR soon hopefully! ninja.png

• Like 7

I'm getting reports of problems from various different missions makers that are using Ravage. They all have problems accessing containers since 1.70. It's definitely caused by something Bohemia did. We'll just need to hang on for a while until the impact of the changes become apparent and, either Bohemia releases a hotfix or Haleks has to update Ravage. I understand Haleks was working towards an update anyway, so he'd be looking over the 1.70 changes too.

PS When the new version of Ravage comes, do remember that Haleks has a donation link in his sig and maybe throw him a couple of currency units in appreciation.

• Like 2

I want to ask @haleks if possible

I see a script in the mission folder ''amb_helis'', I belive this is for helicopter spawn. Are there allies or ennemies ?

Is there a possibility to make it a module with different options.

Also thank you for what your a doing.

Oh, something came into my mind.

Will there be crawling zombies in the future? I mean getting scared to death by a crawling zombie at night would be awesome :evil: Also the default A3 animations could be used for it (normal crawl when idle and fast crawl when spotted a victim).

Just an idea.

I also noticed today, that sometimes zombies walk/run next to me and they are just hitting the air. Mostly runners and bolters do this. Not a big problem, just saying.

Question, any way to get more mods compatible with Ravage? I know we already got the RHS packs together....but I would like to point a finger at NIarms, sweet selection of guns there that would be nice to have in a gun fight

I can't seem to get loot on the zombies. Does anyone know how please. 

If anyone wants random Ai civilians occupying towns enigmas script works well. I copied it and made a blu, opfor, res and civilian one of it. Having all them and the ravage zombies/Ai running around the map is intence 

5 hours ago, Chris Smith said:

I can't seem to get loot on the zombies. Does anyone know how please. 

Nothing to worry about, zombies can't be looted by design. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Nothing to worry about, zombies can't be looted by design. 

Okay. Thank you for the reply

Hey guys! Just posted my United Sahrani mission as a sort of test to see if anyone else gets that memory error bug (and also so I can say I finally published it) so if anyone wants to have a look, here's the link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931897697

If anyone spots any mistakes anywhere, don't hesitate to tell me, please.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ContheJon said:

if anyone else gets that memory error bug

After Windows 10 creators update i was dealing with memory errors out of nowhere, while i didn't had that problem in the past and with a beefy system i was really confused, it turned out it was my page file size was changed somehow.

-If anyone has the same problem on win 10 all you can do is go to Control Panel then choose System, Advanced System Settings, Advanced Tab, on Perfomance section choose settings, then a new window will pop up (perfomance options), there go to Advanced, Virtual Memory, Change and choose "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives".

While this might wont be a fix, it might help some.

• Like 3

@Jimmakos Interesting, thanks for sharing that. I use Windows 7, but I'll try it out some time and get back to you guys and see if it works or not.

Haleks how do you put the beginning intro scene into your own mission and by the way have thought about using the Ryan's zombies 

Hi all

In todays hotfix BI repaired white ammo boxes! I checked that also in game. Car patrol seems to be still broken.

• Like 4

Ah, so I wasn't the only one with cars just sitting still? I thought it was a glitch on United Sahrani so I disabled car patrols on my mission there.

3 hours ago, ContheJon said:

Ah, so I wasn't the only one with cars just sitting still? I thought it was a glitch on United Sahrani so I disabled car patrols on my mission there.

The only time I've seen vehicles sitting still, are times when the vehicle ran into something that was in the middle of the road and wrecked. It happens a lot on Esseker, for example... because of the apocalypse style of the map, there are wrecked vehicles which sit still and block the middle of the road in certain places.

So how do I put the beginning cutscene from the Altis Ravage mission into my own mission