5 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

This sounds very nice !

Have you published these mission files or are you about to ?

Thanks !

They are hosted on our Dedicated Server currently but since we don't have the finishing touches yet (still password locked for the testers and dev team)  it's not ready for the public quite yet. Need to get Respect/Poptabs for Zombie kills still which is proving to be a pain, and deal with the easy to kill Zed/Ai problem :P haha. 

Once that is done I'm going to roll out the Class system so players can unlock Medic or Engineer class which will effect the way medical and auto repairs work for them. Everything for that is done just need to implement the last touches of that still. Which is a quick processes after the Reward step for zed is done. 

Looking at both opens Idk if either will work. Both adds items to the player which neither of these are items. I can possibly alter the script you linked to work for Exile respect and poptabs though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DanteMccloud said:

Class system so players can unlock Medic or Engineer class

This sound very nice and interesting !

I hope to you the best !

8 minutes ago, DanteMccloud said:

deal with the easy to kill Zed/Ai problem

do you want the zombies to handle more damage ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

This sound very nice and interesting !

I hope to you the best !

do you want the zombies to handle more damage ?

I'll be sure to let you know when the mission is ready for further testing to the public so you can come play with us :D.
Yes currently they die with 1 hit to the Torso. 

EDIT:
Woo I got the Killed EH to work now to clean up the Zkilled script lol.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, DanteMccloud said:

Yes currently they die with 1 hit to the Torso. 

I don't remember if there is an eventhandler for damage , if there is just add the code from the EH , else :

GF_HandleDamage_List = [
	"B_RangeMaster_F"	// test		
];

GF_HandleDamage = {

_this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {
	params ["_unit", "_selection", "_damage","_source","","_index"];

if ( _index > -1 ) then {
		private _selectionDamage = _unit getHit _selection;
		private _damageRecieved = (_damage - _selectionDamage) max 0;
		_damageRecieved = _damageRecieved / 10;	// test	change this	
		_damage = _damageRecieved + _selectionDamage;
	};	
_damage	
}];
};

[] spawn {
	while {true} do {	
		{	
		if (
			(!(_x getVariable ["Var_GF_HandleDamage",false])) 
			&& (typeOf _x in GF_HandleDamage_List)

) then {		
			_x call GF_HandleDamage;
			};				

{waitUntil ((damage _x == 1));
			_x setVariable ["Var_GF_HandleDamage",false]; 
			};			

}forEach allunits;	
		sleep 3;	// test		
	};
};

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

What exacly you want to do ?

I will eventually add NIarms magazines and Mr. Sanchez headlamps (as nvgs). Also, your money reward script, can it be modified so zombies sometimes drop ammo or health kits?

• Like 2

@DanteMccloud@RZNUNKWN@vastiny, All three of you seem very interested in editing and already have spots in the forums, if you would like, @Gill93 has made a Ravage squad group in the steam community. He has tons of editing scripts, tips, and even mods in a huge discussion tab that is available to everyone. I'm sure he would be very happy if you guys join. :)

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Ravage-Squad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

@DanteMccloud@RZNUNKWN@vastiny, All three of you seem very interested in editing and already have spots in the forums, if you would like, @Gill93 has made a Ravage squad group in the steam community. He has tons of editing scripts, tips, and even mods in a huge discussion tab that is available to everyone. I'm sure he would be very happy if you guys join. :)

Yeah definitely if you guys wanna join the more the better (:

• Like 2

Any news on a zombie gore module? Ie gibbing? This feature is in warfare thai and it's freakin cool

Would also be cool if zombies attacked vehicles, with minimal damage. As they kind of just stand there.

11 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Also, your money reward script, can it be modified so zombies sometimes drop ammo or health kits?

I have already the certain script :

Just to know , there is a compilation list topic where you can search :

I have noticed that the Ravage zombies seem to follow a strange damage pattern when attacking. For example... sometimes I'll stand next to one and let it hit me for testing. I'll get hit two or three times in a row and my health will only go down to like 92. Then the next hit one shot kills me. Is there a specific range set where zombies kill the player? If it hits a certain number, etc?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donnie_Plays said:

I have noticed that the Ravage zombies seem to follow a strange damage pattern when attacking. For example... sometimes I'll stand next to one and let it hit me for testing. I'll get hit two or three times in a row and my health will only go down to like 92. Then the next hit one shot kills me. Is there a specific range set where zombies kill the player? If it hits a certain number, etc?

Me too i noticed that i think you take heavy damage if they hit the head, and if you wear a protective vest the damage is really low.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Yeah I’d be down to join.

the mission we host on our server is definitely a custom coding project still in the works, with quite a few mods combined but the most notable is Exile + ACE3 (including medical) fully working + Ravage zombies + Dynamic missions and roaming Ai, combined with a few Quality of life things like Enhanced Movement (what zombie apocalypse is complete without some parkour haha), RHS packs, etc it’s pretty neat to see it all working in conjunction I’ll definitly post a link to the server when we are ready to open the doors to more testers. ^.^ 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Donnie_Plays said:

What @damsous said. If you put some armor on they hit less, I think this is because they actually "fire special ammunition" like Haleks said. And I assume it's not really accurate fire. I put on once an exoskeleton and a helmet with a really high armor value from a mod, and I took a quite a beating before going down. But yeah, I didn't notice first few hits take you to 92 or something health.

@Donnie_Plays @RZNUNKWN

Indeed, damage depends on where the target is hit and protection too; but also keep in mind that the Health value displayed by Ravage is actually an average of all hitpoints : even with 92 health, it's very possible that one of your limbs is in very bad shape (and Arma being Arma, you die if any hitpoint drops to 0). Make sure to pay attention to your status and try to stay "healthy".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello Ravagers!

I just released a small mod that should set a proper mood for your trips across Altis & Stratis :

It's fresh out of the oven, so make sure to gimme a shout if you spot any issues!

Enjoy, and happy new year everyone.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Looks amazing as always @haleks, I may have to update my single player mission "The Broken" Again just to add this one in. Thanks for another release! :) 

• Like 1

So I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but I'm playing one of my scenarios, and I found an old bus that is in good running condition, I've been going for a good solid 2 days now and I got to green mountain to take a break because it became nightfall, well, that night a trader ran up to my bus and was standing in front of it (gave me a startle at first almost shot him... :]) and it's the next morning and now him and his buddies are guaranteed following the bus when I'm driving, he's calling out the movements and everything to them and they're following, is this a bug? Or is it because I have mass amounts of loot in the bus? :icon3:

• Like 1

Well done Haleks and congratulation for the release !

Just curious ! ,

i would like to ask you , if you are planning to expand this , to other maps as well ?

Thanks !

hello everyone. long time since ive been here. 

Got a quick question about the equipment pool module. I have added my own guns and things into it and they are working quite well with traders and bandit but for some reason the module doesnt work with 0 = [this] call rvg_fnc_equip;. Is this suppose to happen or is it just something that may have been over looked.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:21 AM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I don't remember if there is an eventhandler for damage , if there is just add the code from the EH , else :

GF_HandleDamage_List = [
	"B_RangeMaster_F"	// test		
];

GF_HandleDamage = {

_this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {
	params ["_unit", "_selection", "_damage","_source","","_index"];

if ( _index > -1 ) then {
		private _selectionDamage = _unit getHit _selection;
		private _damageRecieved = (_damage - _selectionDamage) max 0;
		_damageRecieved = _damageRecieved / 10;	// test	change this	
		_damage = _damageRecieved + _selectionDamage;
	};	
_damage	
}];
};

[] spawn {
	while {true} do {	
		{	
		if (
			(!(_x getVariable ["Var_GF_HandleDamage",false])) 

) then {		
			_x call GF_HandleDamage;
			};				

{waitUntil ((damage _x == 1));
			_x setVariable ["Var_GF_HandleDamage",false]; 
			};			

}forEach allunits;	
		sleep 3;	// test		
	};
};

So where does this go? I've gotten a little lost with it

• Like 1

On 3.1.2019 at 11:27 PM, tourist said:

@Vandeanson

Spawning scripts is out, I'm going to try if I can save these units.

hi @tourist

i didnt really follow the forums recently and only notice now that you seem to be working in a persistency system that provides a solution also for my scripts. let me know if i can assist:)

also, what exactly are you up to? you referenced a next iteration of something by me but i am not sure if the post was cut off by accident, hence i am not sure what you mean:) just me being curious

cheers

vd

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chuc said:

So where does this go? I've gotten a little lost with it

You can add this as a script and run this from the initServer.sqf.

2 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

You can add this as a script and run this from the initServer.sqf.

if you run it from the initServer.sqf wouldn't it effect all DamageHandleing though an not just that of Zombies/Ai?

I think to do it properly you'd have to run it from the Unit's Init file specifically, if you are wanting to keep it unit specific that is. (like only handleing zombie damage or Ai damage) could be wrong.

4 hours ago, DanteMccloud said:

run it from the initServer.sqf

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Initialization_Order

If you want to set the code for specific depending  on side or classnames , you can just edit the script like :

above

or

/*
		//________________	You can filter the side here	________________	
		&& {((side group _x) == west || 
			(side group _x) == east || 
			(side group _x) == independent || 
			(side group _x) == civilian)}
		*/

//	&& (side group _x == playerSide)
		//	&& (!(side group _x == playerSide))

if i understand correctly what you mean.

• Like 1