Sign in to follow this  
Wilson543210

Any good ACE public servers?

Does anyone know of any still functioning ACE public servers? I really would like to join one and have a go, I can't actually dedicate myself to a real unit

Filter ACE in your server browser in PWS and you should find some. If its Good, depends a lot on your personal preferences. So you have to state what you like if you want ansvers.

For example for me:

Good server Uses TFAR for radio coms, Has difficulty settings on EXPERT or at least VETERAN, Plays Domination, Patrol Ops, or MSO.

Other People might prefer Insurgency over others, ACRE over TFAR, Easy difficulty over realism, etc.

Sme people doesnt like radio mods at all.

Do you want PVE or PVP? Since you are solo player i would suggest PVP cause PVE is only fun when you have a unit to go all tactical.

There is PVP domination server called URALSERVER something. I played on it few times, It doesnt use any radio mod if i remember correctly but it uses ACE, and has AI holding the AO and sidemissions, and Two teams of players competing.

We meet again Mirek! You were the one who helped me with the mortar classnames, thank you again.

I'll definitely look into that server as well as many others, it's a shame this GameSpy thing had to ruin a lot of things with servers. Thank you again.