Solano

Real Light - ReShade Preset by Solano

I highly recommend NOT TO SWITCH to 2.0.1f2 for now.

I looked into the new structure and it is once again overhauled.

For those who got it working already with the previous version of ReShade just stick to it. The update of ReShade wont fit to the current installation method provided on my website.

Does anyone have a download link for an edition of Reshade2 that is compatible?

I decided to check out V6 yesterday after this topic was bumped but can't get it to work, at least with the download available (crashes A3, on Win10x64). V5/Reshade1 still working though.

Does anyone have a download link for an edition of Reshade2 that is compatible?

I decided to check out V6 yesterday after this topic was bumped but can't get it to work, at least with the download available (crashes A3, on Win10x64). V5/Reshade1 still working though.

Same here.

Thanks very much, working great and seems a bit lighter performance-wise than V5. Blows my mind just how good this game can look.

Thanks, it worked! I'll use for a week to decide. I mean, some scenes are clearly improved and do look more real, while in others it's the opposite case. But I'll let my eyes some time to get used to it. Thanks!

Thanks, it worked! I'll use for a week to decide. I mean, some scenes are clearly improved and do look more real, while in others it's the opposite case. But I'll let my eyes some time to get used to it. Thanks!

Or you install it and activate it only on the right island. :) 

• Like 1

Guys i'm getting a message that say's "Could not find application profile, falling back to default" whenever I load up ArmA with the latest Real Light V6, is this to do with the fact that V6 no longer works with the latest ArmA 3 update?

Guys i'm getting a message that say's "Could not find application profile, falling back to default" whenever I load up ArmA with the latest Real Light V6, is this to do with the fact that V6 no longer works with the latest ArmA 3 update?

It seems that you used reshade 2.0

please read here: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183128-real-light-reshade-preset-by-solano/?p=2995052

Hi.

I'm using this mod + Rech LUT (using the rich- model).

One strange thing is the color changes if I aim.

See here:

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/9337602901.jpg

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/8612605102.jpg

Is it normal?

Does anyone else experience it?

Thanks

Hi.

I didn't have an answer about that one.

Is it normal, or am the only one who has color changes?

Thanks

Hi.

Thanks

Its rare.

There was something about in the reshade.me forum about iirc.

Don´t know how to fix that ad hoc - sorry.

But it is ReShade related

Ok, no problem.

I was just wondering whether it was mod related or not ^^.

Plus, I find the color is nicer when I aim - dunno how to have this color all the time :(

I got reshade to work when I launch Arma directly (Steamapps/common/Arma 3/arma3battleeye) but the launcher refuses to launch. Launcher as in the Arma 3 mod launcher, it will not even load. I get a steam preparing to launch Arma 3 and nothing happens. Any solutions to this?

EDIT: It will work if I go to the Arma directory and launch it from there, however the Steam shortcut does not work.

EDIT 2: Game crashes whenever I load a mission while using the mod launcher. I don't know if this is mods or the launcher itself?

Just got this working tonight and am very impressed..even with my medium system things look so much better..really really nice work..thanks for sharing!

Diesel

Just a short announcement - 

If the new look of Arma gets launched for public I will start working on Real Light V7.

Til then I won´t tweak V6 or V5 (which some of you still prefer) to make it work with the new look because the latest Reshade Version has once again a new folder and file structure. 

With reworking the look I will adapt to this new circumstances and try to make it as easy as possible to use and install V7 as I tried with V6.

I will inform on updates here in this thread of course!

Regards

Solano

• Like 3

Hi.

Thanks

Hello, it's due to ambient light (changes the colour of the screen based on the colours already on the screen, as you zoom you change the average colour of sections of the screen and so the tint changes).

Disabling Ambient Light will fix this (in GemFX cfg file)

Hi does anyone know how to uninstall/disable ReShade - I would like to compare vanilla to new Dev branch, but I installed ReShade into my Arma3 install. The install instructions only mention how to install, not how to revert (AFAICT)

Thanks,

OP

Hi does anyone know how to uninstall/disable ReShade - I would like to compare vanilla to new Dev branch, but I installed ReShade into my Arma3 install. The install instructions only mention how to install, not how to revert (AFAICT)

Thanks,

OP

I wrote a FAQ for that and other things: http://sh8.videopilot.link/arma3/real-light-v6/faq-rl-v6/

Regards

Solano: Your mod created a huge difference compared to the original-vanilla game (which had this washed out purplegreyish layer), so in my eyes you are a visual magican. :)

What do you think of / how do you like the new vanilla lightning? 

Hi there !

I don't have scroll lock on my keyboard.

Any way to bind another key to activate/deactivate reshade when in game?

Thanks!

from the faq: http://sh8.videopilo...t-v6/faq-rl-v6/

CAN I CHANGE THAT KEY?

You can change the Key to toggle ReShade in the „Common.cfg“-file at line 14.

It goes like this:#define RFX_ToggleKey VK_SCROLL
Change the „VK_SCROLL“ value to your key of choice. F12 would be VK_F12 for example.
You can find a list of all key mappings here.

• Like 1

Should we continue to use this with the new lighting update?