Sign in to follow this  
blickwechsel

Massive graphic bugs after update to 1.48

Nothing similar for me. Do you tried to update your video drivers?

Really nice quality management. Now my game looks like that. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970371835/screenshots/

Anyone?

Yes You are not the only one played on 20 servers today .. half or more players have the same issue.. fps drops to about 11 and then body starts to disappear.. shortly there after client crashes these are on Epoch 3.03 and 3.04 3.03 worked fine till pushed out 1.48

And I have the newest geforce drivers, nothing changed except the 1.48 push on steam

ARMA update means one thing. Issues.

I can confirm, a pretty significant fps drop for me and my group. Played a mission that worked great on v1.46 and then when we played the exact mission 2 days later on v1.48, we have massive fps drops, audio issues, and even worse memory crashes to the desktop. Its pretty rampant among 6-8 computers that are group is using.

Game Crashing, or UNPLAYABLE for us. FPS very very low. Grrrrrrr :mad:

Graphic glitches as well. Big time. Trying for the last 3 hours now on Altis!

Same 4 me...multiple graphic issues like lightning, slushy textures and fps drops like hell...

My system:

GTX 980

I7 4790k

32gb ram

i like the arma series but...do they testing there patches by themselves?

Not sure why it wont let me make a new thread for this but hopefully you guys dont mind too much, im having a huge problem with our server, updated it to 1.48 on the dedibox and updated to 1.48 on my home pc, now it wont let me join the server, "server rejected connection, bad version".

Tried reinstalling ArmA on both, tried validating on both and validated all my mods too...... any ideas fella's?

Cheers and sorry for putting this here but it wont let me make a new thread.

I seem to be getting the same issue. I normally run PvP Arma 3 around 20-30 FPS. Recently, I began noticing major Frame Drops. The game now flucuates from 30 down to 8 and back again. This happens repeatedly, on a metronome. I did not know what the issue was until I got a hint while playing with a friend on a private hosted server. On this server, I began seeing a red chain. It was intermittent. It coincided with the drop to 8 frames. A red chain is about connectivity. I began looking around to see what might be connected; downloading, uploading, whatever. I found just one thing. It was Arma 3 Steam Workshop. I noticed that there was an instance of this on the Steam Downloads page. I watched it. It went from "In Queue" to "Starting" to "In Quere" and back again. This was happening repeatedly, on a metronome. My troubleshooting caused me to Unsubscribe from EVERYTHING in the Workshop. And I mean EVERYTHING. I am not subscribed to ANYTHING with that profile, in the Workshop. I also made sure to tell Steam not to download anything while the game is playing. Still, the mystery Steam Workshop download. I think this is the culprit, but I don't know what to do about it.

And.

I can eventually turn off the DL inside the Steam Downloads window, if I touch the button at just the right time. If I get it turned off, and nothing else, then I can play A3. It is a crappy mini-game. Sometimes, or should I say, more often than not, The SteamBootstrapper quits also.

So. A3 is currently crashing Steam.

Itchy I was getting the exact same issue too. I fixed it by deleting the ugc folder located where the steam install location is (probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your id>\ugc) I also unsubscribed from everything on the steam workshop, but now I can't install mods from the steam workshop. I subscribe, but they never start downloading.

Edited by Cyprus

FYI, I think it's almost 100% Altis that is jacked up.

I've run all kinds of mods on Takistan, Sangin, Isla Duala, and Stratis and I've had no slowdowns, graphics issues.

I can't run ANYTHING on Altis right now, not even vanilla units without it going completely FUBAR both with graphics and framerate glitches.

My problems are all on bornholm dude i think its just random

itchypantz: Funny you should mention that. I was just looking at this thread on a whim, as I am not experiencing any graphical glitches or noticeable frame loss... HOWEVER, ever since the update I am getting steam workshop updates of 0mb every time I turn on steam, and then sometimes randomly while it's running. Nothing downloads, and none of my missions have gotten any updates for days. I wonder what the deal with that is?

Hey BIS plz contact adhesive games the studio who developed game hawken and ask them to teach u what is physx how physx works and ho to use it and how to change crash wrecks objects to dont be same on every physx game . I mean how is possible merkava 4 I mean slammer up bumb into my ansyr I mean ifrit and that mrap is on the same place like heavy concrete brick and when I pres W after that tank bumb my ifrit is catapulted to its forward direction whith speed of sound mean crashlanding in to nears object and instakill of that ifrit ..how is possible all infantry units on droped fps looks like their legs is going straight head is trying to explode to all dirrection and body is doing unspecified movement to all directions and than I can see polygons of models reaping textures like polygons are on more than one place in same time ? Bis u developing quantum physyx laws for arma called particle interference ? Or its just stupid physx ? Pff and many hardcore more bugs

Hey BIS plz contact adhesive games the studio who developed game hawken and ask them to teach u what is physx how physx works and ho to use it and how to change crash wrecks objects to dont be same on every physx game . I mean how is possible merkava 4 I mean slammer up bumb into my ansyr I mean ifrit and that mrap is on the same place like heavy concrete brick and when I pres W after that tank bumb my ifrit is catapulted to its forward direction whith speed of sound mean crashlanding in to nears object and instakill of that ifrit ..how is possible all infantry units on droped fps looks like their legs is going straight head is trying to explode to all dirrection and body is doing unspecified movement to all directions and than I can see polygons of models reaping textures like polygons are on more than one place in same time ? Bis u developing quantum physyx laws for arma called particle interference ? Or its just stupid physx ? Pff and many hardcore more bugs

What?

Yep I know u have to use decrypt soft to understood my english sry for that.