optix

Aftermath Rush Gamemode [BETA]

Why is KOTH not dead yet?

Why does this game mode not have an endless scroll bar of full servers that everyone is trying to get into?

This game mode is like the best thing that ever happened to ARMA IMO since bipods. I'm not even joking, this is so awesome, my $30 i spent for this game has been justified. 

OH and now we got US server??? GG. No Re.....

Just pushed an Update to hopefully fix all autosave issues.

Must have been a random cool kid changing profilenamespace variables, an update will roll out tmr morning to fix all issues regarding cheated weapons.

Kappa 123 is the guy who uses the Lynx n shit. He also like lag switches or some shit... dude has killed seven of my team mates as he walks up to his and we all shoot him but he one shotted us with a 7.62 ebr suppressred.

here are two guy who i found boosting on the US 1 server. Maybe no points for bomb activation and deactivation until there is like 6-10 people on? 2nrncxw.jpg

Hello, 

is there any way to get a server side scripts source code? :)

best regards,

I just got banned on RHS EU#3 because i was "Hacking". I got banned 30 seconds later after i shot out the Admin flying a Pawnee.

This is actually admin abuse in my opinion.

Any chance to report this or a way to talk to the admin?

I just got banned on RHS EU#3 because i was "Hacking". I got banned 30 seconds later after i shot out the Admin flying a Pawnee.

This is actually admin abuse in my opinion.

Any chance to report this or a way to talk to the admin?

Come onto our teamspeak here: 5.9.8.243:5000

hello. knows anybody why the vanilla server are down ?

Aftermath Rush is now modded-only as this gives me the way more options. You can head to www.arma-aftermath.com to download the launcher or the files manually :)

Come onto our teamspeak here: 5.9.8.243:5000

Aftermath Rush is now modded-only as this gives me the way more options. You can head to www.arma-aftermath.com to download the launcher or the files manually :)

I'M just glad there is Russian and US forces now. Sometimes it was kinda hard to tell whose hostile with default arma 3 nato/aaf units. Now its much more obvious in close range.

Besides, the more weapons, the merrier. 

Great gamemode! Feedback; Night time + NVGs + that fog you put in = unplayable :(

PLEASE! Give us more servers!

I love this game mode to death and is such a better experience than what king-of-the-hill tries to be. This is exactly what i needed to get back into Arma 3. I have been wanting a mod like this for so long.

I love the pace of the progression system and it just encourages you to jump back in and get more guns. I really don't care that this is a copy cat of BF because this game mode works SOOOO well for Arma 3 I'm just dumbfounded that Bohemia didn't include something similar.

However there are 2 things that I REALLY dislike about this mod:

1. Map Vote. 

---------------------------

Ok. I get it. People should be able to choose the map like most other FPS's. However, when the only 2 maps the people choose to play(regardless of server) is Pyrgos and Kavala it starts to get a little dull. I can see the appeal of the two maps but i much prefer a rotation since NOBODY  will choose any other map 80% of games. The other maps are completely pointless if everyone refuses to differentiate because they are scared to play on a map that is not CQC.

2. Vehicles

---------------------------

Don't get me wrong, i LIKE having vehicles. i just don't think there is enough of them. And by that i mean that there are no armed ground vehicles. I'm not asking for much, its just that if all the effort was taken to make it seem like the rush game mode from battlefield, then it would make since to include ATLEAST an armed hunter. Now i understand the possibility of making vehicles OP but there are ways  i think this can be handled. First by taking away thermal/NV + Hubble telescope zoom. This is what i think primarily makes armed vehicles OP for PVP games. Next is to cap its speed to a reasonable level so as to make them a fair target for an RPG. And it will give the engineer class more usability since lots of people spam Recon/Support class. Third, I would severely limit the amount of ammo a vehicle is supposed to have. This should help nerf vehicles as not to make them OP. It saddens me that combined arms/Mechanized infantry are neglected so much in the Arma 3 multiplayer community.

Despite all this i still love this game mode/Mod more than anyother by a long shot. Since this is still in beta i cant wait to see what content gets added next.

Hi thanks for the kinds words and feedback!

im glad to say the map voting script has now been removed WIPPEE :)

im allso glad to say we are working on making certain vehicles less OP we have removed/changed them aswell!

Thanks for playing with us!

~Head Moderator Of Aftermath

100Percentlegit 

Great gamemode! Feedback; Night time + NVGs + that fog you put in = unplayable :(

Hi Thanks for the feedback.....

our server is still in beta mode so we are still experimenting what works,

Thanks again!

Head Moderator of Aftermath

100Percentlegit 

Fantastic gamemode, we were the 5R guys in your EU 3 this evening. By far the best Arma TvT gamemode we've ever played!

Would be good to put some of the huge assets like sounds into the downloadable mod so people don't have to download 20mb (!) for a mission file at the end of each round.

Great performance too, which is rare for me in MP! Not sure if you know about the new commands for extra TvT performance added in today's update: disableRemoteSensors and getRemoteSensorsDisabled commands.

Keep up the great work guys!

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been asked, but will the source/mission file be released? Or are you going down the same route as KOTH went with only officially hosted servers? As my squad would like to host this mission mode on our server.

Not sure if this has been asked, but will the source/mission file be released? Or are you going down the same route as KOTH went with only officially hosted servers? As my squad would like to host this mission mode on our server.

unfortunately we are not going to be releasing the the source files, we have a few server that no-one joins maybe you could hold you squad events on there????

Fantastic gamemode, we were the 5R guys in your EU 3 this evening. By far the best Arma TvT gamemode we've ever played!

Would be good to put some of the huge assets like sounds into the downloadable mod so people don't have to download 20mb (!) for a mission file at the end of each round.

Great performance too, which is rare for me in MP! Not sure if you know about the new commands for extra TvT performance added in today's update: disableRemoteSensors and getRemoteSensorsDisabled commands.[/size]

Keep up the great work guys![/size]

Thanks for the kind words :) I will be sure to mention the new commands thanks!

unfortunately we are not going to be releasing the the source files, we have a few server that no-one joins maybe you could hold you squad events on there????

That's sad to hear, i guess your heading down the path of KOTH with development, it seems a lot of new unique MP missions are going down that route, which limits community engagement and involvement.

That's sad to hear, i guess your heading down the path of KOTH with development, it seems a lot of new unique MP missions are going down that route, which limits community engagement and involvement.

This isn't my final decision. I will think about it, but even if I agree to release it to the public, it would still need to be cleaned up as of right now it is a mess and it would takes ages for other people to even understand what kind of crap I coded there.

Added a new HUD element

42E11C707BF892AB8AFBC34467051E73149D9ABC

Also Critical Gaming is now hosting a server based in the US

banner_560x95.png?random=777374