FFAAMOD

FFAA Mod (Spanish Army Mod) - Release Thread

23 hours ago, pokertour said:

hi guys, if i make a new skin for the chopper is it's possible to disable the random number on it ? i mean the "number plate" ?

_chooper animateSource ["HideExtras",1];

or if working with configs:

class yourChopper : ffaa_chopper_baseclass {
    class AnimationSources : AnimationSources {
        class HideExtras : HideExtras { initPhase = 1; };
    };
};

Good news ! thank's for your reply i'll try it later :)

Off topic:

You probably already know that, but there is this movie with Spanish forces in Afghanistan:

Zona Hostil (Rescue Under Fire)

• Like 1

Congrats on another release. Looking forward to getting on later and having a look at the NH90 in particular.

Good work!

39 minutes ago, Mickyleitor said:

Hi,

We bring you the first update of this year, with a very wanted content since a long time ago. Let this video by how you the new content.

The new content are the following:

- IVECO LMV "Lince":
* M2 mounted version
* MG3 mounted version
* LAG-40 mounted version
* Ambulance version

- NH90 Helicopter:
* TTH version for troops transport purpose
* TTH version with a double mounted M2 for gunners
* TTH version with Vehicle-In-Vehicle capability
* NFH version with electronic capabilities enhaced

- BRIPAC units (Arid and woodland with Marte 04 BRIPAC helmets).

- FGNE (Fuerza de Guerra Naval Especial) units (Arid and Woodland)

See ffaa mod documentation for full changelog

Those new contents will be inmediately added in the in-progress Spanish Championship of Simulation V, where the Spanish community are taking part. This year, the tournament have started with 15 groups, breaking the number of entries presented in the IV edition. The winner won a guided visit at CENAD ("San Gregorio" Training Center") and we meet each other of the community with a great time spending at some training simulator like the ones used for the RG31, LMV Lince and Leopard and also some serious games like Steel Beast and VBS in the Spanish Army. Winner team were also awarded with physical trophies in a ceremony that had taken in CENAD facilities, granted by the organisation.

Participantes_CESV.png

Groups and entities at Spanish Championship of Simulation V

Remembing the tournament, they will fight according to pre-defined briefing so they will plan, coordinate and execute its own way to comply with the mission objectives.

The score system is according to the tactics executed, number of allied KIA and the success of the task mission.

Each 2 weeks, on Thursday at 22:30 (first mission started at 8 Feb), teams will receive another (unknow) mission and briefing will be published a week before to let teams train the specific tactics for the upcoming mission. In total, there will be 6 missions along all the ChampionShip.

Without anything else, have a great time!
Goodbye and greetings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello,

I noticed that most of the vehicles and turrets are not available to be placed in Zeus.  Did not know if you were aware.  Excellent update guys.

hi,

i would like to retexture your NH90 is it possible to get something to make it clean ? a Photoshop template in example ? or something else ?

thx

Hi there, 
first off, thank you for producing the mod. I am overwhelmed by the quality and quantity. Love the vehicles and uniforms/vests. However I think the gun sounds are a bit off, I know it is difficult to m ake "the right" sound, yet the G36 in other mods sounds nicer. Anyways, this is my opinion and other than that, I do really enjoy the mod. 

Thank you, 

Christian

Hi guys,

Big fan of your mod. I love the sound engineering, the engine sounds of the helicopters and Harrier are so well done and sound spot on (I've seen the NH90 live so I can tell :P)

Two minor issues I've found.

1. In the Cougar helicopter, the rear window / the cargo net that partially covers it shows a graphics glitch when looked at with water in the background.

2. The harrier's weapons MFD stays on "Safe" even if the gun is selected.

Also, can you tell me how to use the "Marte" anti-ship missiles on the NFH90? I've tried radar, IR and laser, nothing has worked and they won't lock on target. I also tried dumb firing them at naval targets but they just fly on straight.

Thanks alot!

I was wondering, will you be switching Lythium's dependency over to CUP Terrains, as JBAD buildings is now out of date?

On 16/9/2018 at 1:33 AM, TheCr8rMaker said:

I was wondering, will you be switching Lythium's dependency over to CUP Terrains, as JBAD buildings is now out of date?

No. The right question is for M1lkm8n if he will  update JBAD buildings  for all that use her addon .)

On 19/12/2018 at 7:07 PM, AtomicBoy said:

Repeat

The forums on the website https://www.ffaamod.es/ have disappeared. NO Bohemia Interactive Forums

What happened?

BR.

Atomic Boy

Its  under maintenance

• Thanks 1

I just checked out the mod and noticed that the mod overwrites more than half of the font definitions in the configs, why? I don't see why this mod should need to change the fonts.

• Like 2

Is this mod still in development? I found some issues but the feedback/issue tracker is down.

Hi all,

It's been a long time since our last report so I think it's time to let you know some things the team has been working on in the background.

We are getting used to Substance Painter and some of the team are doing a really good artwork:

Centauro B1:

1e020e3f4e474704e8c50e75f2e4b68b.jpg

ed2f4e3fb525469de9abc434138add97.jpg

Piranha IIIC

image0.png

image0.png

567059cf102c3b831724f5764a4d6a03.png

aac894f5105305a488e21de2d0234b9f.png

3641b30dee1558aca3e1e6546b43d502.png

Husky 2G

25b88da103fce4139cf4d28812a0ef95.png

e3262fa0c970b5213ea1f784a0cc73cf.png

EC-135 (CEFAMET and UME Skins)

b91e0a44538d2f50b5a11d9addbc6f18.png

ed5f7596fdd8fca448d164e1df3747cf.png

EF18M Hornet (Alas 12 and Ala 15 Special skins in the images)

920dcb8d738eedded60db951c366ad97.png

2f1551890718fffa735cd5120ebe3bc3.jpg

72a2dae04730a341ea61be8c5f4cfd34.jpg

7eaa828ba6a6de5a438ef5beb396df09.jpg

I'm personally really impresed on what the team did during the last year, congrats!

Hope you enjoyed the images as I did!

On the other hand, the feedback tracker was down during a lot of time due technical issues. Unfortunately, we lost all data stored in Mantis Bug Tracker but the team adopted a new system manteined by GitLab. This new feedback tracker allow some logging options (like google or twitter) to facilite users report its own issues. The following links point to FFAA MOD and Lythium repositories:

FFAA MOD Issue Tracker

Lythium Issue Tracker

We appreciate all issues which was reported between the last year until now to be reported again in the new issue tracker.

Greetings,

Mickyleitor.

Edited by Mickyleitor
Images of replaced or abandoned models has been removed
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 4

Good work the A400m is really detailed, but i watched the picture of B1 and the driver position is wrong in real life is left not right.

Looking great!! Very much looking forward to the A-400M!