FFAAMOD

FFAA Mod (Spanish Army Mod) - Release Thread

21 minutes ago, Royal Eagles said:

In fact it was a bug of a do not know what, I start again the mission and all is well ...

Other question , can you add the bam for zeus please ?

Sorry for my bad english...

I'm working on it but it's more complicated than it looks tough..

On 21/1/2017 at 0:08 AM, Royal Eagles said:

Ok Thx,and how ti disable light on nights please ? For the Bam

You can't.

22 minutes ago, Royal Eagles said:

The radar on the cougar doesn't  work for cougar & cougar camo, can you fix this

I found a bug on the FFAA MOD! What should I do?

I don't think a transport helicopter can have an active radar (not RWR) btw..

18 hours ago, Mickyleitor said:

I don't think a transport helicopter can have an active radar (not RWR) btw..

Before the last update all cougar were equiped with radar ...

Will the m113 / m577 over again the driver can go over hatch and get the ramp on the back?

On 25/01/2017 at 5:52 PM, Royal Eagles said:

Thx for update, please how to disable lights on the B.A.M ?

On 22/01/2017 at 6:37 PM, Mickyleitor said:

You can't.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm SUNDRYH, the addon test staff of South Korean arma group 'Kimchi Guys'. I'm very impressed by quality of your addon. Get to the point, I wish to use C-130 addon in my group sever, so can you unpack necessary addons that include C-130 addon? I want to use the addons separately. In case, can you approve the unpacking of the addons?

I want to receive your reply on: sundryh@naver.com or this 
thread to reply.  If it is necessary, I'll introduce the group leader, DAYMOON to you.
I'm living in South Korea, so I have 7 hours of time difference between Korea - Spain, So my reply and e-mailing may be delayed.

My cafe's URL is: http://cafe.naver.com/kimchiguys

I'll appreciate if I can receive your reply soon.

sinseraly

ps. i'm not found ffaa team email.

On 12/23/2016 at 8:58 AM, Mickyleitor said:

We haven't taken that point into consideration but you should able to do that with the following command (_bam is the ship unit), execute it in an external script (via execVM) not in the inicialization unit:

waitUntil {!isnil {_bam getvariable "BuildFinished"}};
((_bam getvariable "componentes") select 1) animateSource ["compuerta",1,true];

Hello,

I've tried doing exactly this and it doesn't seem to work. I used addaction on a laptop to fire execvm which contained a script with that code block in it. I've replaced _bam with the variable name of the bam I'm using "boat1". But it doesn't work. I've tried calling it directly like boat1 animateSource ["compuerta", 1, true]; etc etc.

Any other tips on getting this to work?

Hello, I am SYNDRYH, add-on staff from Korea Arma group Kimchi Guys.

I would like to ask a question about FCS from your Leopard 2 add-on as it seems we can't utilize the function properly.
What are the keys that are bind to FCS?

Edited by SUNDRYH
typing error

Greetings,  

Love the BAM. However on a dedicated server having issues with the functionality of the helipad safety fences working.  Single player and editor works correctly, however on the multilayer dedicated server there is no action menu appearing for the fence to be animated. 

Might have to possibly force it on somehow with script or init  command in the mission file ? 

-------

Also have been speaking with one of the team members.  I was looking into possibly adding artillery functionality for the main Deck gun.   I have added the required coding for the class ammo, and the vehicle itself .

artilleryscanner = 1;

to the ammo 

artilleryLock =1;

ballisticsComputer = 16; 

I have the artillery computer displayed when in the turret however no information nor able to click on the map.  When not in the remote firing UAV computer in the the weapon sight, the artillery computer autocloses quickly.  Any thoughts or suggestions ? Would there be a conflict as its using a remote UAV terminal setup for the weapons ? that conflicting with the Artillery computer ? 

Thanks

Shrike

Still looking for guidance on the Artillery computers integration..... Anyone  ? 

Shrike

On 9/5/2017 at 0:16 PM, shrike88 said:

Still looking for guidance on the Artillery computers integration..... Anyone  ? 

Shrike

Crickets.... Sad though this thread was more active. 

hi guys, if i make a new skin for the chopper is it's possible to disable the random number on it ? i mean the "number plate" ?