RHS' C-130j can land on the nimitz and use the catapult system 

LOL :P

Have they upload a file for this mod somewhere?

It is a WIP and as long as it will be in the discussion section there will not be any download, when something will be released the discussion will be moved to the complete section :)

IMPORTANT

After some carefull thinking and a little discussion, I have, with great sadness decided to shutdown Seven Seas Studios, and there by also the US Naval Warfare Pack.

Reason for this is that, we are undermanned, people are leaving, and we dont have enough people with the desired skills.

Our Facebookpage will be shutdown today, same for our Discord channel.

For anyone that is interested, our Google Drive will be shutdown coming friday, if someone wants to take over the project/Google Drive, you have until Friday to tell me, otherwise the Drive will get deleted.

If you want to take over, please send me a PM.

For the moderator, i would like to have this forum Locked, Thanks in advance

Fair and honest of you to announce that instead of keeping people waiting for your mod.

Once more guys, if you decide to create a mod start small and expand if you can..

• Like 2

Ik, this is really sad :(

Now there is no more big naval ships in the making anymore :( :( :(

Ik, this is really sad :(

Now there is no more big naval ships in the making anymore :( :( :(

Well it seems there were  only plans for big naval ships not in the making..

IMPORTANT

After some carefull thinking and a little discussion, I have, with great sadness decided to shutdown Seven Seas Studios, and there by also the US Naval Warfare Pack.

Reason for this is that, we are undermanned, people are leaving, and we dont have enough people with the desired skills.

Our Facebookpage will be shutdown today, same for our Discord channel.

For anyone that is interested, our Google Drive will be shutdown coming friday, if someone wants to take over the project/Google Drive, you have until Friday to tell me, otherwise the Drive will get deleted.

If you want to take over, please send me a PM.

For the moderator, i would like to have this forum Locked, Thanks in advance

Nooooooooooooooooo. I wish I had the skills to takeover :( . Can I still have the Drive without continuing the mod? I am curious to see what you guys had made in general.

Seems like a complete waste to delete everything that you all have worked on.

Agreed, someone should take him up on his offer of the files at the very least.

Update on the Google Drive situation,

The guys from the Community Upgrade Project (CUP) have asked for access for the Google Drive, which i granted them, together we are now figuring out what models they want/can have.

• Like 3

The guys from the Community Upgrade Project (CUP) have asked for access for the Google Drive, which i granted them, together we are now figuring out what models they want/can have.

That's fantastic news.

• Like 3

Jeeze, I leave for 2 month and this happens? Jk of course.

Thanks for putting in the work the the last 9 months 7SS and +1 for letting someone else carry on the work we started. I know we put in several thousand hours in R&D, but hey, some things just arent meant to last - especially with so many haters :p

PS CUP - contact 2ndLt Higley in the 15thMEU for the updated topography on the CH/MH-53E. Everything else should be nearly done, except skins and animations.

• Like 5

Enough! This thread is about a US naval warfare addon for arma 3, if you want to measure how high you can piss, and act like goddamn six year olds, do it in private!

• Like 5

Just a non hostile comment passing through..

Its good to hear that you guys are working with CUP

• Like 1

foxhone can I get access to the driver even if i don't continue the mod?

If you are not planning on continueing the mod, than you will not have access to the Drive. No discussion.

• Like 1

If you are not planning on continueing the mod, than you will not have access to the Drive. No discussion.

Okay thanks.

Closing the thread - as per the authors wishes.