CH-53E and CH-53K are still planned though right?

Yeah

• Like 2

All ground vehicle removed :o

I waited for this mod for vehicles ground --' .... I am just going to wait for the CH-43K and still ...

All ground vehicle removed :o

I waited for this mod for vehicles ground --' .... I am just going to wait for the CH-43K and still ...

I mean, it is called US NAVAL warfare pack. not US GROUND warfare pack ;)

I mean, it is called US NAVAL warfare pack. not US GROUND warfare pack ;)

That's why I never understood why there was so much emphasis in non-naval vehicles.

That's why I never understood why there was so much emphasis in non-naval vehicles.

mhm, mabye they wanted to create the entire US Navy? :P

I guess the US Navy has one of the world's largest air forces. But ground vehicles i dont understand. And eys, most of the air vehicles that US Navy has already exists in ArmA 3 and is alkready High Quality.

• Like 1

UPDATE:

After some small discussions yesterday, we have decided to remove some more assets of the list.

The following assets are:

- All the ground vehicles

- 2 UAV's, the RQ-7 Shadow and the ScanEagle

- AV-8B and the MH-53E

Well with that being said, some better news, today i have started on the SOC-R model, i hope to post some screenshots soon!

I think the stuff you guys are cutting out makes total sense and is a good decision in the long run. I also applaud you guys for reevaluating the scope of the Mod. ALL projects change throughout their development. ARMA 3 did as well. So I think it was a great decision for your team to take a look at things and reevaluate the scope. Nice work !

And yes... ground vehicles i had no interest in having in this Mod. 

• Like 2

Marines?

Never tought of that, but still, most of the Marines vehicles exist in ArmA 3 already.

Wow, this is bringing back some memories when I was in the Marine Corps and did 3 deployments on ship.  I served on LSDs, LPDs, and LHDs.  I would love to lend a hand in the project if I can, perhaps with supplying pictures or aiding in accuracy.  Here are a few pictures I took on ship and have 100s more as well.  

6fTd24Z.jpg

rBBUCx3.jpg

t0P4BWg.jpg

• Like 13

Wow, this is bringing back some memories when I was in the Marine Corps and did 3 deployments on ship.  I served on LSDs, LPDs, and LHDs.  I would love to lend a hand in the project if I can, perhaps with supplying pictures or aiding in accuracy.  Here are a few pictures I took on ship and have 100s more as well.  

Wow, some stunning pictures. 

Hi there guys

I'm just posting this to say that since the las time I worked on the LCS 2 it seems that the GEO LOD limitations have been improved and now my LCS is much more stable. I have added a couple more spaces in the ship and I'm adding a boarding system for the Gunboat plus some other thingies, such as more PIP screens, more details in the mission bay etc...

I need help configuring the engine, though. 

Unfortunately I will be out three weeks but when I come back in April I will continue working on this. I keep you posted mates

• Like 4

Foxone....I'm getting conflicting posts from you. I see one saying that the CH-53 is still coming out, and another where you said it had been decided to get rid of the CH-53. Can you clarify please?

~S

Foxone....I'm getting conflicting posts from you. I see one saying that the CH-53 is still coming out, and another where you said it had been decided to get rid of the CH-53. Can you clarify please?

~S

I have not seen any posts about the CH-53 being cancelled, so NO it is not cancelled

That first one looks like a great wallpaper..   ;)   ;)

I think the stuff you guys are cutting out makes total sense and is a good decision in the long run. I also applaud you guys for reevaluating the scope of the Mod. ALL projects change throughout their development. ARMA 3 did as well. So I think it was a great decision for your team to take a look at things and reevaluate the scope. Nice work !

And yes... ground vehicles i had no interest in having in this Mod. 

I am looking at what you posted here! in his chat it says that on March 7th you said that the CH-53 was on the chopping block!! Scroll up lol. I am happy to hear that the CH-53 is still coming, I am just referencing what you had posted. 

Guys just a quick update,

The hard mode has been removed off the feature list, as we see this not happening in Arma.

This will also speed up the making of the aircraft aswell

• Like 4

One request if it is possible can you guys implement a General quarters mod like when the Navy get into battle or something they always sound that alarm can you guys make that happen 

btw guys, what happend to the CH-53? did it crash on the way to the paint shop? ;) as i understood in october last year "only the textures are missing" was the status back then IIRC

Sorry if I go a little bit "off-topic" (talking about other mod), but:

Why people are asking so much about CH-53? As far as I know, there are two mods that have implemented it. Can't you use the other mods? Ok, probably is not armed, but, I think you can survive without an armed H-53 :) .

Let the US Naval Warfare team work in peace and use other assets. If they don't release news, there are no news. Easy and simple  ;)   (for me of course).

Bye bye :) :)

• Like 1

Sorry if I go a little bit "off-topic" (talking about other mod), but:

Why people are asking so much about CH-53? ............ Ok, probably is not armed, but, I think you can survive without an armed H-53 :) .

Wrong. It'd be totally realistic to have guns on a CSAR bird. Also, sure, there is a CH-53 in CUP.......pretty sure it's the exact same one that's now in RHS, making it actually just one mod for the Shitter. Next, I'm not seeing anyone complain about getting more Hornets, so back off on us requesting another -53. The CUP one is a nice little helicopter, but we want guns, and every pilot on here thirsts for more and more stuff in the hope that something even better will come along. 

~S

Looking forward to the ships release! what a super list of craft! :D are screen shots somewhere? 

Hooyah!! Finally get to play with a C-2. That sort of carrier capable, medium duty cargo craft had been missing.

Hooyah!! Finally get to play with a C-2. That sort of carrier capable, medium duty cargo craft had been missing.

RHS' C-130j can land on the nimitz and use the catapult system