please check the original post for the modpack asset information and features.

I probably should have put this in my post yesterday but another question i have is are you planing to do M1A2 Abrams TUSK and normal because im reading though MCWP 3-12 as i will be taking up the Tank platoon in my A3 unit (a brit leading a marine tank platoon this is blasphemy) and came across this diagram and it shows where inf will be if they hitched a ride on a tank (which would be so cool to see)   please implement    https://gyazo.com/fd67012140db53430e1fbc10d8ef75c1

I was thinking about this the other day honestly since i do know normal infantry hitch rides on armored assets. From what i have seen, this is rarely done in a combat zone for obvious reasons. We'll look into it and see if it's viable :) Also if you need any help with SOP's and tank tactics hmu anytime!

I was thinking about this the other day honestly since i do know normal infantry hitch rides on armored assets. From what i have seen, this is rarely done in a combat zone for obvious reasons. We'll look into it and see if it's viable :) Also if you need any help with SOP's and tank tactics hmu anytime!

The Russia's do it a lot

They ride on top of everything, not just tanks, ask yourself why is that... :P

The Russians do a alot of [crazy] things..  ;)

LOL WTF, i need one of those 

• Like 1

Who puts a warship worth a billon bucks in a unprotected harbour,anyway? It might be a great thing ,to be able to place some protection ,somewhere

on a hill,near it.  

Who puts a warship worth a billon bucks in a unprotected harbour,anyway? It might be a great thing ,to be able to place some protection ,somewhere

on a hill,near it.  

well, its highly that some chavs are going to pull up in a Vauxhall Nova and steal it 

Base and harbor defenses is up to the mission makers, you cant add an AI controlled gun on the map with mapbuilder, and have it working if the map loads up

• Like 1

I think BI knows how to make what we all want....

Its moving, Reacting to waves, walkable & you can take off and land from it.

• Like 3

I think BI knows how to make what we all want....

Its moving, Reacting to waves, walkable & you can take off and land from it.

VBS3  is Built on Real Virtuality 3 — a similar game engine to that used for Bohemia Interactive Studio's Arma3. not the same engine. Also not the same company.

• Like 2

Bohemia Sim is still linked.... They even have a "taskforce radio" Same Game models... etc. 

Arma 3 runs on a newer version of the Real Virtuality. Should be somewhat the same kind of scripting...

Bohemia Sim is still linked.... They even have a "taskforce radio" Same Game models... etc. 

Arma 3 runs on a newer version of the Real Virtuality. Should be somewhat the same kind of scripting...

No it isn't BISim uses a more powerfull engine that Arma 3 does. They might share some similar features, but that doesn't make it the same game, with the same engine possibilities

• Like 1

All,

With the coming new year, i had hoped to have more free time and be able to help the team release some of our planned mods. Unfortunately, with the start of school, new position at work, new car, recreating my old unit, and buying a house in the summer, i have decided to retire from 7SS and modding(kind of).

With that being said, Foxone and SJones will be leading 7SS from now on and will be the points of contact.

This means that this thread will be getting locked and they will be making a new one shortly.

-Off topic-

@Sillyflip

Arma has been using the same engine since 2001 while VBS has gone to a completely new engine as of VBS3, hence why it has more possibilities engine wise. Now if BI switched arma to the CryEngine then that would be a totally different story all together as you have a lot more leeway and options.

• Like 5

United States Naval Warfare Pack
Bringing the Arma Community the missing assets from the United States Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard
By Seven Seas Studios

Hello and Welcome!

7SS is proud to announce the WIP Launch of the US Naval Warfare Pack. This pack will include all the missing USN/USMC/USCG assets from Arma 3. This includes Ground Assets, Air Assets, Sea Assets, Uniforms, and Ordnance. In the below Spoiler, you can see all the Assets we are working on currently:

Ground Assets

M1114 Armament Carrier
M1151 Armament Carrier
M1152 Heavy Cargo Truck
M1165 Utility Truck
M1167A1 TOW Carrier

Buffalo MRAP

OshKosh L-ATV

OshKosh M-ATV

OshKosh JLTV
HIMARS

OshKosh LVSR
LVSR MK14

LVSR MK15

LVSR MK16

LVSR MK17

LVSR MK18
M88A2 Recovery Vehicle
Assault Breacher Vehicle
M60 ALBV
D-9 Bulldozer
Skytrak MMV
M777 Artillery Battery
M252 Mortar

Aircraft

Helicopters
AH-1Z Viper
UH-1Y Venom
CH-53E Super
CH-53K King
MH-53E Sea Dragon
MH-60R Mk3 Blk2
MH-60S KnightHawk
MH-60T JayHawk

VTOL
MV-22B Transport
AV-8B Harrier II
TAV-8B Harrier II

Fixed Wing
C-2A Greyhound
E-2D Advanced Hawkeye
F/A-18C
F/A-18D
E/A-18G Growler
F-35B
F-35C
T-45C Goshawk
EA-6B Prowler
P-8 Poseidon
P-3 Orion
KC-130J
RQ-7 UAV
ScanEagle UAV

Ships

LHA
USS America
LPD
USS John P. Murtha
LSD
USS Ashland
Cruisers - Ticonderoga Class
USS Port Royal
Destroyers - Arleigh Burke Class
USS Michael Murphy
LCS
TBD
Patrol Ships
USS Thunderbolt
Mine Countermeasure Ships
USS Chief

All assets will maintain the utmost standard of accuracy and quality, and are specifically made for realism units. These vehicles will be created in such a way so they are as close to the IRL counterpart as close as possible, within the limitations of Arma 3.

These mods will have the following features:

All Mods

Real Statistics(Speed, Turning, Etc)
All Mods
ACE3 Compatibility
TFAR/ACRE2 Compatibility
7SS Startup Module

Ground Vehicle Features

Working Systems w/ Custom Keybinds

Service Menu for Skins

AAV Class for respective vehicles

Being able to load and unload containers on LVRS and similar systems

Working attachable/detachable trailers (talk with Leshrack about towing addon,see if we can figure something out)

Aircraft Features

Service Menu

Easy Mode

Medium Mode - MFD Interaction

Hard Mode - DCS Mode

Advanced Targeting/EW Systems

Aerial refueling

Easy Mode - Standard A3 Flight

Medium Mode - Ability to Interact with MFD's

Hard Mode - DCS/BMS style flight

Ship Features

Working war stations

Working seats

Working Screens

Walkable
Drivable(Eventually)

Note: 7SS Module will allow all vehicles in sync to have a set fold, fuel level, heath level, and more!

Announcement 03JAN2016:

All,

Since tomorrow will be a long monday for me, I will not have time to write this so I am doing it a day early...so Happy Early Update Monday!

For the past 6 months, us, as a team, have been developing our skills and improving what content we had to an extent we believed we could not do when we first created 7SS. We have created systems never seen in arma, we have redone topographies on several models, and hell, we've even remade models completely. We have gone through a lot up until this point and 2016 will not be any easier, especially when creating content the games own developers won't create due to the overall complexity, and here we are giving it to the community to enjoy.

If you have watched our livestreams, you would have seen the progress we have made in the last few months on several mods. We are now at a point where we can predict expected releases to some of our content, but you all must understand that this can change at any moment. So without further delay:

Mods Expected for Q1 & Q2 of 2016

F-35B

F-35C

CH-53E

CH-53K

MH-53E,

AV-8B

AH-1Z

UH-1Y

MV-22B

F/A-18C

F/A-18D

Mods Expected for Q3 & Q4 of 2016

T-45C

C-2A

E-2D

KC-130J

MH-60R

MH-60S

MH-60T

Also any LVSR and M11XX Variation vehicles.

Maybe the ABV.

Maybe the USS Michael Murphy

Mods Expected for of 2017

Definite release of the USS Michael Murphy.

A few other ships we're "testing".

Remainder of Aircraft.

Remainder of ground assets.

Potential release of USNWP's Player Units

I do want to make something abundantly clear to the community. Every member of 7SS is currently going to university. Most of us are also working full time or part time jobs on top of school. This means that every 3 months, we will have exams and mod making will be at a stand still. If a mod does not get released in that quarter, that means we had to push it back due to school or life. We will prioritize that over mod making, especially since all these mods are industry quality content and are free.

Due to this, we are looking for community members that have knowledge of modding, or know how to model, texture, or program in order to join the team and be trained up as Arma 3 Mod Makers. If you are interested, or would just like to chat about it, feel free to send me a PM. Just make sure that if you are serious about applying, you have some type of work to show as reference.

Dev Team:

Foxone
SJones17

TheSn4k3
Demix524
arindfle
Biohazard3420
FullerPJ
KokaKolaA3

Peral 

Superfastblast

Norsk2277

Credits:

Bohemia Interactive Studios

John_Spartan
DeltaGamer
Sw4ls
Karneck
TeTeT

TurtleImpaler

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/0mIH3iu3cDNRiL7V

This add-on is released under:
88x31.png
Creative Commons License
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND

• Like 5

I dont get why you closed the other topic, even if Turtleimpaler left? 

I dont get why you closed the other topic, even if Turtleimpaler left? 

Becuase he as the author. and they needed to have access to edit thread and stuff.

• Like 3

Becuase he as the author. and they needed to have access to edit thread and stuff.

ah, makes sense 

no pun intended here, but are there any WIP images, in any state of production (and by that i mean models that are being build from scratch rather than ports from A2etc), of any of the content in that huge spoilered list?

I hate this sort of question myself, so i am sort of sorry for asking, just wondering what is the detail you aim for, especially considering the enormous scope you've set for yourself...

• Like 1

no pun intended here, but are there any WIP images, in any state of production (and by that i mean models that are being build from scratch rather than ports from A2etc), of any of the content in that huge spoilered list?

I hate this sort of question myself, so i am sort of sorry for asking, just wondering what is the detail you aim for, especially considering the enormous scope you've set for yourself...

7D392768621304FDDB4BA5664E2A4589740AF5DA

Hey you can't just post real life pictures! 

Just kidding looks really amazing.

Is the Super Stallion still in progress?

Yes it is still in active progress, i will try to find some screenshots this week

• Like 1

I dont like asking those questions aswell, but to answer it, all images are on the previous thread. But after talking to a moderator, they will transfer the old thread to my account, and merge it with this one.

• Like 1