Is the CH-53E going to be armed, or is it going to be a slick like the RHS and CUP versions?

There will be options to arm/unarm it in the Service Menu, along with skin selection and some other features

• Like 2

From all of us at Seven Seas Studios,

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Cheers,

The Devs from Seven Seas Studios

• Like 6

From all of us at Seven Seas Studios,

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Cheers,

The Devs from Seven Seas Studios

Merry Christmas to you to :)

• Like 1

God i want that destroyer so much!!!!!

Trust me we all want it! :D

• Like 2

All,

Since tomorrow will be a long monday for me, I will not have time to write this so I am doing it a day early...so Happy Early Update Monday!

For the past 6 months, us, as a team, have been developing our skills and improving what content we had to an extent we believed we could not do when we first created 7SS. We have created systems never seen in arma, we have redone topographies on several models, and hell, we've even remade models completely. We have gone through a lot up until this point and 2016 will not be any easier, especially when creating content the games own developers won't create due to the overall complexity, and here we are giving it to the community to enjoy.

If you have watched our livestreams, you would have seen the progress we have made in the last few months on several mods. We are now at a point where we can predict expected releases to some of our content, but you all must understand that this can change at any moment. So without further delay:

Mods Expected for Q1 & Q2 of 2016

F-35B

F-35C

CH-53E

CH-53K

MH-53E,

AV-8B

AH-1Z

UH-1Y

MV-22B

F/A-18C

F/A-18D

Mods Expected for Q3 & Q4 of 2016

T-45C 

C-2A

E-2D

KC-130J

MH-60R

MH-60S

MH-60T

Also any LVSR and M11XX Variation vehicles.

Maybe the ABV.

Maybe the USS Michael Murphy

Mods Expected for of 2017

Definite release of the USS Michael Murphy.

A few other ships we're "testing".

Remainder of Aircraft.

Remainder of ground assets.

Potential release of USNWP's Player Units

I do want to make something abundantly clear to the community. Every member of 7SS is currently going to university. Most of us are also working full time or part time jobs on top of school.  This means that every 3 months, we will have exams and mod making will be at a stand still. If a mod does not get released in that quarter, that means we had to push it back due to school or life. We will prioritize that over mod making, especially since all these mods are industry quality content and are free. 

Due to this, we are looking for community members that have knowledge of modding, or know how to model, texture, or program in order to join the team and be trained up as Arma 3 Mod Makers. If you are interested, or would just like to chat about it, feel free to send me a PM. Just make sure that if you are serious about applying, you have some type of work to show as reference.

• Like 9

All,

Since tomorrow will be a long monday for me, I will not have time to write this so I am doing it a day early...so Happy Early Update Monday!

Also any LVSR and M11XX Variation vehicles.

Maybe the ABV.

Maybe the USS Michael Murphy

Mods Expected for of 2017

Definite release of the USS Michael Murphy.

A few other ships we're "testing".

Remainder of Aircraft.

Remainder of ground assets.

Potential release of USNWP's Player Units

I do want to make something abundantly clear to the community. Every member of 7SS is currently going to university. Most of us are also working full time or part time jobs on top of school.  This means that every 3 months, we will have exams and mod making will be at a stand still. If a mod does not get released in that quarter, that means we had to push it back due to school or life. We will prioritize that over mod making, especially since all these mods are industry quality content and are free. 

Due to this, we are looking for community members that have knowledge of modding, or know how to model, texture, or program in order to join the team and be trained up as Arma 3 Mod Makers. If you are interested, or would just like to chat about it, feel free to send me a PM. Just make sure that if you are serious about applying, you have some type of work to show as reference.

How did i not see this, 

anyway cant wait :)

• Like 1

good will you release the F18 in january as you said on FB ? and why some others are creating same stuff same like Naval w pack ? example (srbknight) ? 

i think he is steal some of your work ! arleigh burke and ticonderoga aren't your models ?

How can he steal stuff thats not even released? 

good will you release the F18 in january as you said on FB ? and why some others are creating same stuff same like Naval w pack ? example (srbknight) ? 

i think he is steal some of your work ! arleigh burke and ticonderoga aren't your models ?

Mr. Rookie learn how modding works before you come on the forums and throw false accusations around. Just because sbrknight is advertising ships doesn't mean he stole them. Even if he did ever hear of binirizing files. Learn how shit works before you preach.

I've seen him do other models and texturing work and i can assure you it's all his own stuff.

Besides he'd have to be an extremely good thief to steal something that hasn't even been released yet. :)

Just to give you guys a quick update, we have created an Discord channel where you guys can join and ask stuff to us.

Feel free to join.

Link: https://discord.gg/0mIH3iu3cDLMUNki

BE AWARE, LINK EXPIRES IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS

i will upload a new link once the timeframe has passed

Posted Today, 14:19#633 icon_share.png

StrazziSelles, on 20 Jan 2016 - 08:54, said:snapback.png

We said Quarter 1 and Quarter 2 of 2016. So that means it will be released between January to June.

And people create similar content because we need variety in life. Some make simple mods, some make complicated mods, and some people just...dont make mods!

Also how can one steal models from a secured server?Hell, we havent even posted the most recent pics of our ship modes.

• Like 4

hi, 

is there any plans to go lav-25 variants with you pack like LAV-AT, LAV-M, LAV-R and so on and will you pack be modular or one massive Pack? 

Hey!

We've been waiting for the Amphib class to make the LAV-25 and AAV. Now that it's released, we're playing around with that class.

Also both, single mod download, section download(aircraft/ground/sea), and whole pack.

Hey!

We've been waiting for the Amphib class to make the LAV-25 and AAV. Now that it's released, we're playing around with that class.

Also both, single mod download, section download(aircraft/ground/sea), and whole pack.

Amphib class? Something naval ish made by Bohemia? Are we seeing more focus on naval stuff ? Kappa

Amphib class? Something naval ish made by Bohemia? Are we seeing more focus on naval stuff ? Kappa

Amphibious wheeled vehicles were working fine, but Bohemia only got amphibious capability for tracked vehicles (back) in very recently, hence until that the only way to make an amphibious armored assault in vanilla was using the Marshall, Marid, Gorgon, or the Strider (the only amphibious MRAP).

I probably should have put this in my post yesterday but another question i have is are you planing to do M1A2 Abrams TUSK and normal because im reading though MCWP 3-12 as i will be taking up the Tank platoon in my A3 unit (a brit leading a marine tank platoon this is blasphemy) and came across this diagram and it shows where inf will be if they hitched a ride on a tank (which would be so cool to see)   please implement    https://gyazo.com/fd67012140db53430e1fbc10d8ef75c1

Amphibious wheeled vehicles were working fine, but Bohemia only got amphibious capability for tracked vehicles (back) in very recently, hence until that the only way to make an amphibious armored assault in vanilla was using the Marshall, Marid, Gorgon, or the Strider (the only amphibious MRAP).

Ah ok, thans for explaining;)

Hey. Will you make any seahawks with folding?? :) Lookin forward on release!

Greets DonbassCZ

Could you make some AA-defences to protect harbours,like Goalkeeper,Mantis as stand-alone items? 

Hey. Will you make any seahawks with folding?? :) Lookin forward on release!

Greets DonbassCZ

All helos and planes that are able to fold things will have that function ingame.

Could you make some AA-defences to protect harbours,like Goalkeeper,Mantis as stand-alone items? 

If you mean something like a CRAM, then no, not planned at the moment.

Are you happy with the tests of the mod?   What are the planes in first release?

What are the planes in first release?

Its on the previous page lol