Will the USS America and other ships like the LPD have the feature the Nimitz has where you can spawn vehicles by a module? 

ships could spawn a hawk on its landing pad?

Also are you considering having RHIB boats like the ones in Battlefield? (don't know its IRL name) The default boats are lack luster, a dingy with a giant .50/minigun would be a lot more satisfying for inserting on a beach

Not sure about the modules, will be discussed.

About the RHIB (which is also its IRL name) they will be on the ships (only if they have teh irl) and they will be deployable ( and you can get it back on the ship aswell, and re-deploy it again).

Will the USS America and other ships like the LPD have the feature the Nimitz has where you can spawn vehicles by a module? 

ships could spawn a hawk on its landing pad?

We doint need to make that a thing. There are enough scripts out there that suffice. Remember, this is a realistic modpack. IRL Navy personnel cant spawn million dollar aircraft or lag out through floors xD

• Like 2

In NAV mode on all aircraft with a HUD, will there be something in place so that there isn't the HUD clutter you get on John's F/A-18? (Very frequent problem among new pilots in my unit {AKA their primary excuse to how they didn't land on the carrier...})

• Like 1

In NAV mode on all aircraft with a HUD, will there be something in place so that there isn't the HUD clutter you get on John's F/A-18? (Very frequent problem among new pilots in my unit {AKA their primary excuse to how they didn't land on the carrier...})

No

It isn't even that hard to land on the carrier, it just takes practice.

It isn't even that hard to land on the carrier, it just takes practice 

Just like for everything in life  :D !

Yah, look at me for example, i can land on the carrier....cant say the same for the F18 i was flying

I get that but it becomes increasingly annoying when you have a packed deck with upwards of 30 aircraft.

I've been landing and launching off the Carrier for 10 months now with my unit.

I get that but it becomes increasingly annoying when you have a packed deck with upwards of 30 aircraft.

I've been landing and launching off the Carrier for 10 months now with my unit.

Well when I play my missions that uses the Nimitz/F18 there are 12+ F18 on the deck, 5+ helis on the deck, and 30+ vehicles, f18, and helis in the hanger bay; and I can land just fine.

Don't usually ask these kinda questions however have you guys got a worthy update for us? (Haven't had one in a while) Keen to see some photo progress and get over excited again! 

Don't usually ask these kinda questions however have you guys got a worthy update for us? (Haven't had one in a while) Keen to see some photo progress and get over excited again! 

I will release some screenshots of my work on the destroyer by the end of this week, or monday next week, and there are no new pics since there are just some minor tweaks being made and some scripting stuff, which i think isnt that interesting to see. :)

• Like 4

How far are we from a release?

Long!!

• Like 1

Long!!

Not long, there is still work to be done but moving along, 

• Like 1

I will release some screenshots of my work on the destroyer by the end of this week, or monday next week, and there are no new pics since there are just some minor tweaks being made and some scripting stuff, which i think isnt that interesting to see. :)

UGM-109 Tomahawk ? Can i ask about that ? :D ! Thanks for your work ! 

UGM-109 Tomahawk ? Can i ask about that ? :D ! Thanks for your work ! 

Yes the BGM-109 Tomahawk will be there, and will be fitted on both the Destroyers and the Cruisers

Yes the BGM-109 Tomahawk will be there, and will be fitted on both the Destroyers and the Cruisers

Arty Computer???? Different kinds of warheads if that is even a thing?

The P-8 has the ability to use cruise missiles 

The P-8 has the ability to use cruise missiles 

Then the P-8 will also be able to launch it, same goes for any other type of aircraft, if it is able to fire a curtain munition IRL, it will be able to fire it ingame aswell.

Arty Computer???? Different kinds of warheads if that is even a thing?

Something like that is being worked on yes,

Was wondering about an update on the CH-53 progress? Everyone has their favs they are anticipating lol....this one is mine!!!

~S

Will the Harrier use the B61 nuke,  its in Fullers missile box, or do you think it will be too OP to have?

Was wondering about an update on the CH-53 progress? Everyone has their favs they are anticipating lol....this one is mine!!!

~S

We decided to go ahead and improve it's model for easier UV unwrapping since the current one is a pain in the ass. Same goes for the MH-53.

Will the Harrier use the B61 nuke,  its in Fullers missile box, or do you think it will be too OP to have?

I mean, it wouldnt hurt....as long as they're on your side lol

• Like 2

Any Subs in this mod?

Not at the moment sadly, this is all due to Arma 3's engine, you would need diving gear to man the sub