Well the thing is, we are talking about Arma here. While we could make an event handler to turn on the engine on #Engine_On_Button, we're most likely gonna try to setup a delay to rotor start with a joined engine sound. Of course this wont be a thing in medium/easy 

Makes sense.  I didn't mean you could mechancially do all that within Arma (at least easily), just giving a basic real world engine-to-rotors spinning startup time that wouldn't make it too painful in-game.

It may be a small detail but will the launch bars on the fixed wing aircraft have an animation?

You mean a release bar? Cause if so i dont see why it should be animated, especially on a ship that is split into 15 pieces with a full interior.

Will the refueling inputs be animated?

Yes they will.

Wait what is that again?

That is where the boom goes insed the aircraft for it to recieve fuel.

You mean a release bar? Cause if so i dont see why it should be animated, especially on a ship that is split into 15 pieces with a full interior.

No. Launch bar on the nose of the aircraft.

130913-N-GR168-110.jpg

That is where the boom goes insed the aircraft for it to recieve fuel.

Whats that look like again? Kinda curious on the level of difficulty.

No. Launch bar on the nose of the aircraft.

*IMG Snip*

Hmmm I mean we could. You talking about the full animation of it being attached or just appearing in full attached form in pre/launch of the bird?

Wait a second. We're not making an aircraft carrier. I just remembered this as i was typing lol

Whats that look like again? Kinda curious on the level of difficulty.

Hmmm I mean we could. You talking about the full animation of it being attached or just appearing in full attached form in pre/launch of the bird?

Wait a second. We're not making an aircraft carrier. I just remembered this as i was typing lol

RC_CF-18_02.jpgIz37902.jpg

I know what he is talking about. It wont be much to implement, but we will have to talk to tetet to see how his cat script is to trigger then animation. I dont see it being a problem.

As for the fuel probe, yes it will be modeled and animated.

• Like 2

I know what he is talking about. It wont be much to implement, but we will have to talk to tetet to see how his cat script is to trigger then animation. I dont see it being a problem.

As for the fuel probe, yes it will be modeled and animated.

+1

But the animation will be wonky as well. Not even sure if its worth the hassle tbh

How's the C-2A coming along? I haven't heard about it in a long time 

• Like 1

Just for the Launch bar to be deployed before an option to "Connect to Catapult #" comes up.

Maybe something to work with TeTeT on for the blocking the catapult connect script if the launch bar isn't lowered.

• Like 1

Can we see please USS Michael Murphy and USS Ticonderoga class destroyers ?? some pics please guys i really like the current work and i am bored in arma without Navy large scale ships !

I decided to redo about 50% of the model. I wasn't happy with it. Hopefully ill have some news on it soon. My models are slow go right now for irl reasons but ill have some progress soon
  • Like 3

Can we see please USS Michael Murphy and USS Ticonderoga class destroyers ?? some pics please guys i really like the current work and i am bored in arma without Navy large scale ships !

Soon, i havent had much time to work on it the past weeks due to school, but next week i have one week of holiday, which i am going to use to get alot of stuff done on the Michael Murphy, so expect some screenies by the end of next week :)

I don't want to sound bad but the USS Ticonderoga is a cruiser not a destroyer. Still awesome!

Soon, i havent had much time to work on it the past weeks due to school, but next week i have one week of holiday, which i am going to use to get alot of stuff done on the Michael Murphy, so expect some screenies by the end of next week :)

Thank you for this one i love that stuff !!! :D 

I don't want to sound bad but the USS Ticonderoga is a cruiser not a destroyer. Still awesome!

Ok sorry it is huge so i was always think that it's destroyer xD :D !

• Like 1

Its coming. I think the UV is done? Not fully sure since that's TheSn4k3's baby lol. The E-2C/D is/are coming along great! :D

Just for the Launch bar to be deployed before an option to "Connect to Catapult #" comes up.

Maybe something to work with TeTeT on for the blocking the catapult connect script if the launch bar isn't lowered.

It could just be pretty easy to do. Im sure TeTeT has noticed like the senpai he is.

Havent really started on them. I know Foxone has been working on the Arleigh-Burke bit by bit. Remember tho, we are real people who work/go to school/ work and go to school so things are slow now that school has started. But #Soon :D

• Like 2

Its coming. I think the UV is done? Not fully sure since that's TheSn4k3's baby lol. The E-2C/D is/are coming along great! :D

It could just be pretty easy to do. Im sure TeTeT has noticed like the senpai he is.

Havent really started on them. I know Foxone has been working on the Arleigh-Burke bit by bit. Remember tho, we are real people who work/go to school/ work and go to school so things are slow now that school has started. But #Soon :D

Yeah for sure i know that man ! :D One more question when we can expect "first touch" with addon ?  

Yeah for sure i know that man ! :D One more question when we can expect "first touch" with addon ?  

Depends on our next meeting ;)

• Like 1

Depends on our next meeting ;)

Hope it will be soon and wish you all success ! :D 

Will the USS America and other ships like the LPD have the feature the Nimitz has where you can spawn vehicles by a module? 

ships could spawn a hawk on its landing pad?

Also are you considering having RHIB boats like the ones in Battlefield? (don't know its IRL name) The default boats are lack luster, a dingy with a giant .50/minigun would be a lot more satisfying for inserting on a beach 

• Like 1