The CH-46 Sea Knight is on our List.

It's actually not.

So... this was update monday?

But anyway: Good to hear, looking forward for your first release :)

In last weeks Update we said we wont do it as often. We'd rather focus on the mods than Update monday :)

So what happened to the 46

It is scheduled for a later release, it may / may not be included in the pack, that is yet to be decided

Personally the only interest in this mod are the ships but unfortunately I see no ships :(

Personally the only interest in this mod are the ships but unfortunately I see no ships :(

We currently doing the Helicopters and Planes, after that the other vehicles will be done.

Okay, who the hell is going to clean my pants now? Its reckless to post these pictures without considering that T^T 
(So excited ^^)

This pictures of the LCS1 are mine and I left this group so Seven Seas Studio don't have this LCS1 just clearing things up.

This pictures of the LCS1 are mine and I left this group so Seven Seas Studio don't have this LCS1 just clearing things up.

So with other words they have nothing(ships) to show us? Why call it naval warfare  then? Naval aviation should be more suitable!

• Like 2

Sorry bout that, i need to screen what Koka's posts from now on >.<

So with other words they have nothing(ships) to show us? Why call it naval warfare  then? Naval aviation should be more suitable!

Since we're making the modpack in 3 phases as stated in previous posts, yes, we have no ships to show you...for now. Once ground vehicle phase is complete, we will start releasing images of ships we're been making on the side :)

Also quick announcement,

SuperFastBlast has been working on the F-35C and IT LIVES!!! In all seriousness, the F-35C is overall complete and all we have left to do is finish all the skins and finish testing the USS Nimitz(new and old) compatability.

If you haven't figured it out, the F/A-18C and F-35C will be the two first releases! 

F/A-18C has the finalized model and we will be perfecting the skins per the final model so they look perfect and finalizing the service menu!

Here are some F-35C images i whipped up real quick while taking it on a joyride:

Jyh5LRB.jpgBv1OpcF.jpgLdDUVYF.jpg

• Like 3

:*(

lol nice how smooth are the carrier landings?

didn't try it yet since we wanted to make sure the service menu is functional to test out the loadout swap once on-deck, but actual flight was a 10/10 by my standards :D

Well, we are a CSG so carrier landings are our thing. So if you want a couple of us to give our opinion about how it flies and lands, give me a shout.

Well, we are a CSG so carrier landings are our thing. So if you want a couple of us to give our opinion about how it flies and lands, give me a shout.

Unless you fly it IRL or work with F35 pilots, no, not really. Just looking for bugs.

• Like 1

Just to announce something,

I have started working on the Arleigh Burke Class Destoyer, as for now there are no screenshots available. But i can say that I am using the Arma 2 Destoyer model as base model, and will modify it from there on.

• Like 6