You guys are doing a great job!  Im especially exited for some of the lesser seen USMC stuff such as the LVS, D9, Himars and Assault Breacher Vehicle.

My question is for the TEREX(skytrack).  Will you make it so that you can pick up boxes and crates?  Possibly to load into trucks and whatnot?  Also, any thoughts on making UH-1Ns for older missions?

Again, i cant wait to see your stuff ingame.

• Like 2

Update sir ?

Hold your Warhorsies, it's coming. We're just gathering all the info from last week for it.

• Like 1

UPDATE MONDAY:

Due to having so much progress on so many addons, we will be showing total progress on vehicles.

Ships:

Due to the complexity of our ships, we will be working on them last, granted we do have the models and textures. Because many USN ships are also almost the same, we will be making skins for them. Not Including the LCS ships.

Ground Vics:

The newly announced Lockheed Martin JLTV models(Transport, M2, MK19) have been completed. Pictures are on our FB page. 

The LVSR model is close to completion. Flatbed trailer(MK14?) model is 100%.

Aircraft:

We have decided to cut a few aircraft due to redundancy/inaccuracy in the pack's time frame(Aircraft in service in 2015). List to follow:

SH-60's have been cut due to being upgraded to the MH-60. No real point to do double the work.

A-6B will be developed in a later pack.

Armed MV-22B will be developed after it is out of testing so we can have a properly armed Osprey

RC-12 is almost never used in the USN and it may be decommissioned. Not sure since there is barely any info on it.

S-3B Viking will be developed in a later pack.

The EA-6B Prowler model is about 90% complete. 

The CH-53E Model is 100% complete, and if you've been watching my twitch, you'll know that the final development stage is almost done. All we have left are textures and service menu. 
MH-60S should be getting released any day now, just waiting on a few textures.
MH-60R is overall 60% completed.
F/A-18C is complete. We're just adding a few minor touches and working on the service menu. After that, it will be released. Expect soon after to see a F/A-18D,E,F, and G
MV-22B should be out this Saturday. Expect a LOT of fixes from my previous version in Turtle's Armory.

Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/Sevenseasstudioarma3/photos_stream

• Like 3

Hi Folks,

As an x US Submariner and a 3D Modeler - I applaud your ambitious efforts - the pix look great - Go Navy !!!

Regards,
Scott

• Like 3

Can't wait for the MH-60S! My unit has been waiting for a good one to fly for a good while. I hope you guys are coming with some unarmed variants to compliment the armed variants!

Can't wait for the MH-60S! My unit has been waiting for a good one to fly for a good while. I hope you guys are coming with some unarmed variants to compliment the armed variants!

Its all one bird. You will be able to change the weaponry, textures, and decals through the service menu.

• Like 1

I look forward to the Hornet and the RQ-170. Pray tell me if the back seater will be in charge of the weapons in the dual seat aircraft?

UPDATE MONDAY:

Due to having so much progress on so many addons, we will be showing total progress on vehicles.

Ships:

Due to the complexity of our ships, we will be working on them last, granted we do have the models and textures. Because many USN ships are also almost the same, we will be making skins for them. Not Including the LCS ships.

Ground Vics:

The newly announced Lockheed Martin JLTV models(Transport, M2, MK19) have been completed. Pictures are on our FB page. 

The LVSR model is close to completion. Flatbed trailer(MK14?) model is 100%.

Aircraft:

The EA-6B Prowler model is about 90% complete. 

The CH-53E Model is 100% complete, and if you've been watching my twitch, you'll know that the final development stage is almost done. All we have left are textures and service menu. 

MH-60S should be getting released any day now, just waiting on a few textures.

MH-60R is overall 60% completed.

F/A-18C is complete. We're just adding a few minor touches and working on the service menu. After that, it will be released. Expect soon after to see a F/A-18D,E,F, and G

MV-22B should be out this Saturday. Expect a LOT of fixes from my previous version in Turtle's Armory.

Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/Sevenseasstudioarma3/photos_stream

Out of curiosity mate, will the fast movers have realistic flight models? Don't want to be that guy, though it would be really immersion breaking if the F/A-18C could pull a 10g turn on the spot with hardly any speed loss. I understand they're supposed to be nimble aircraft, however I'm hoping for a more DCS style flight model (best Arma can provide) compared to a Battlefield 3 flight model... You know what I'm saying. Have it feel like you're pulling a high G turn kinda thing, not just a slight pull back and bam, done a full loop. 

• Like 1

Out of curiosity mate, will the fast movers have realistic flight models? Don't want to be that guy, though it would be really immersion breaking if the F/A-18C could pull a 10g turn on the spot with hardly any speed loss. I understand they're supposed to be nimble aircraft, however I'm hoping for a more DCS style flight model (best Arma can provide) compared to a Battlefield 3 flight model... You know what I'm saying. Have it feel like you're pulling a high G turn kinda thing, not just a slight pull back and bam, done a full loop. 

Theres mods that add G effects to the game, pull too quickly and you'll blackout, AGM is one such mod

The reason why its arcadey is because the devs want to strike the balance between fun and Simulator, honestly if the planes were super realistic then people will inevitably get frustrated

Its all one bird. You will be able to change the weaponry, textures, and decals through the service menu.

Awesome, Thanks for the reply. I hope to see an HSC-8 texture in the future!

It is not an Arma feature sadly. You can make the player have G effects through ACE3, but not the aircraft :/

What unit....?

Service Announcement: 

It comes with great sadness to announce that we have found one of our members, Kuvangc, stealing models online and then claiming to be his. After some time researching his high detail models he was creating in a few hours, we found this out to be true and have since deleted all his modelling work from our database and have taken steps to prevent this in the future. He was also found to be using content from other mod makers without their permission and due to all this, he has been kicked from the 7 Seas Studios Team. 

We suggest other mod makers to take precautions if they are working with him as well and be aware that any content created by him potentially has stolen models from somewhere on the internet.

Thank you all for your time and we will keep everyone posted on the F/A-18C and MV-22B release coming up here soon! :)

Service Announcement: 

It comes with great sadness to announce that we have found one of our members, Kuvangc, stealing models online and then claiming to be his. After some time researching his high detail models he was creating in a few hours, we found this out to be true and have since deleted all his modelling work from our database and have taken steps to present this in the future. He was also found to be using content from other mod makers without their permission and due to all this, he has been kicked from the 7 Seas Studios Team. 

We suggest other mod makers to take precautions if they are working with him as well and be aware that any content created by him potentially has stolen models from somewhere on the internet.

Thank you all for your time and we will keep everyone posted on the F/A-18C and MV-22B release coming up here soon! :)

So that oshkosh jltv was stolen? dang it that thing was looking good. What other models did he "make" (steal) in this mod

It is not an Arma feature sadly. You can make the player have G effects through ACE3, but not the aircraft :/

Yea I know about the ACE G thing, I'm also not talking about Gs for the aircraft. I'm talking about just making it FEEL like you're pulling back the stick. Looks like I'm going to have to rat out some mods to give an example.

-Spartan and Sauls F18 is great, however I cringe when using it because the flight model seems way too unrealistic. You can pull back on the stick for a slight second and you're halfway through your loop and just keep looping until you're down to like 180km/h. 

-While Firewills F16 you can't do that, yes its maneuverable but it FEELs more realistic, you can't just do 10g turns on the spot. You actually have to slow down to a more optimal turning speed.  

(And yes I understand the F18 has more alpha to be able to do such turns, though the bleeding of speed is immense and could only be done for about 2-3 seconds. 

Thats what I'm talking about. I'm very very passionate about fast jets both IRL and ingame and if I could model and mod for Arma I'd make all kinds of jets but I can't. So I rely on guys/teams like yourself to provide a realistic flying experience. 

• Like 1

Yea I know about the ACE G thing, I'm also not talking about Gs for the aircraft. I'm talking about just making it FEEL like you're pulling back the stick. Looks like I'm going to have to rat out some mods to give an example.

-Spartan and Sauls F18 is great, however I cringe when using it because the flight model seems way too unrealistic. You can pull back on the stick for a slight second and you're halfway through your loop and just keep looping until you're down to like 180km/h. 

-While Firewills F16 you can't do that, yes its maneuverable but it FEELs more realistic, you can't just do 10g turns on the spot. You actually have to slow down to a more optimal turning speed.  

(And yes I understand the F18 has more alpha to be able to do such turns, though the bleeding of speed is immense and could only be done for about 2-3 seconds. 

Thats what I'm talking about. I'm very very passionate about fast jets both IRL and ingame and if I could model and mod for Arma I'd make all kinds of jets but I can't. So I rely on guys/teams like yourself to provide a realistic flying experience. 

Im sure i can toy around with a few coefficients to see if i can make it more realistic. It should be possible but it's one of those things where it may prolong the release day by three fold.

So that oshkosh jltv was stolen? dang it that thing was looking good. What other models did he "make" (steal) in this mod

He "made" the MRAPs, LVSR, UAVs, and EA-6B.   

So even the prowler will be scrapped? :( :angry:

The model will be scrapped. We're still making it. UAV's are still in question tho.

Hell, if we cancelled the EA-6B, i would pitch the biggest fit ever since i love that thing lol

Service Announcement: 

It comes with great sadness to announce that we have found one of our members, Kuvangc, stealing models online and then claiming to be his. After some time researching his high detail models he was creating in a few hours, we found this out to be true and have since deleted all his modelling work from our database and have taken steps to present this in the future. He was also found to be using content from other mod makers without their permission and due to all this, he has been kicked from the 7 Seas Studios Team. 

hey Seven Seas Team, as an art director in the film and television industry here in NYC, i can tell you i see work stolen all the time and people taking credit for things they had no part in. So I applaud you all for keeping the integrity of the mod intact, removing that team member and being upfront in your post regarding the incident. Again nice work on this mod. Its really impressive and the fact that you are making decisions like this to make sure everything is drama free then I think we are in for an amazing Naval Warfare mod. Keep up the good work Seven Seas !

So is that why the screenshot of the UAV has the US Army texture? That was always the first thing that came to my mind whenever I saw that.

Thats a shame, at least you found out before you released a whole bunch of stolen models 

Pumped for the F18