Correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik no one is "piloting" an AGM65 A/B/D Maverick. The missile has a (infrared) camera which transfers a picture to the cockpit as long as the missile is still on the rail. Using that picture the missile is aimed and locked onto a target. After launch, the camera keeps track of the target and guides the missile automatically. Fire&Forget ;)

yeah.. only one thing what you have to do its aim agm on the target through some MFD with crosshair... that means you have to fly with plane straight to the  target or adjust camera view, than lock and you can watch the show

This mod will fill a void for A3 and also will help other modders working on naval units.

These ideas are about submarines will help me, thanks. :)

Good works guys....

I heard a nasty rumor that there was a CH-53 being tested by 2 squads as of yesterday. Is this true?? If so can we get on the test list?? Puh-leeeeeeez?????

Hi Folks,

I've had a CH-53 in a direct hover over me - man - impressive bird...

Regards,

Scott

I heard a nasty rumor that there was a CH-53 being tested by 2 squads as of yesterday. Is this true?? If so can we get on the test list?? Puh-leeeeeeez?????

The 53 isn't in test phase yet, so that wasnt our bird, maybe it was the CUP one. And as for now, tests will be held internally, and we have an 800 man strong unit for testing aswell

The 53 isn't in test phase yet, so that wasnt our bird, maybe it was the CUP one. And as for now, tests will be held internally, and we have an 800 man strong unit for testing aswell

Haha, don't forget about that extra little 25 people CSG11 adds.

:D

• Like 1

So what are you going to fight? CSAT RHIB's and Zodiacs? As great as the USAF mod is, it has no real counter. Much the same as this mod.

But i have to say i have been dying to see a decent naval force implemented into Arma for a long long time. 

So what are you going to fight? CSAT RHIB's and Zodiacs? As great as the USAF mod is, it has no real counter. Much the same as this mod.

But i have to say i have been dying to see a decent naval force implemented into Arma for a long long time.

There are Russian made air assets out there. Id like to see more myself really but arma is more about air to ground and combined arms anyways. Plenty of stuff on the ground to blow up :).

Edit: I just realized you are probably talking about ships. I know there are a few Russian ships too but that's a good point, arma is lacking in opfor ships. Hopefully someone will make some

If you're ever looking for fast jet testers I'll be more then happy to help. Very passionate about my jets. 

Where is our monday update ? :(

We live US EST so its still morning so give it a second. Jones is working on putting it together right now :D

• Like 1

UPDATE MONDAY:

Models:

Ground:

• SkyTrak MMV is 100%
  • Buffalo MRAP is 100%
  • ABV is 70%
  • M777 is 90%
  • M252 is 100%
  • LVS/LVSR is 80%​

All Aircraft are complete except:

• S-3B
  • A-6B/EA-6B
  • RC-12
  • P-3
  • P-8
  • MV-22B Armed
  • SH-60's
  • MV-22B Armed
  • MH-60T
  • CH/MH-53

Ships:

• LCS-1 is 100%
  • LCS-2 is 100%

Texture:

• T45 texture is 70%
  • AV-8B textures for USMC are being worked on still
  • AH-1Z textures for USMC are being worked on still
  • UH-1Y textures for USMC are being worked on still
  • MV-22B textures for USMC are being worked on still
  • F/A-18C textures for USMC are being worked on still
  • LCS-1/2 textures are being worked on
  • LAV-25 textures are being looked into
  • AAV-7 textures are being reworked for new turrets 

Other Progress:

• UH1/AH-1/AV8B are being worked on to have service menu added to them
  • Ammobox is being worked on to add all ordnance needed for all aircraft
  • Electronic Warfare System for EA-18G/6B is almost complete, just need models finished to create interface and user guide
  • Half the team is learning how to create the Service Menu on all aircraft that way we can change Textures, Decals, Numbers, ordnance, as well as adding YOUR NAME to the aircraft like on real aircraft
  • We are looking into general fixes for some A3 ports that will vastly improve everything about them

Lockheed Martin JLTV

http://i.imgur.com/IrHZ1Mk.jpg

Skytrak MMV

http://i.imgur.com/Q3R7u2W.jpg

MQ-1C

http://i.imgur.com/mvoMrTR.png

EA-6B Prowler

http://i.imgur.com/DmPYyBV.png

S-3B Viking

http://i.imgur.com/HosEOwj.png

F-35B

http://i.imgur.com/fKDVFPz.png

C-2 New Interior WIP

http://i.imgur.com/LZkMWhI.png

• Like 6

Where are the downloads for the assest like the lcs's if they are done or any other asset for that matter.

Where are the downloads for the assest like the lcs's if they are done or any other asset for that matter.

It's called a WIP for a reason...

Edit: You should seriously read a post. The models are done, not the mods.

Damn you guys made a crazy amount of progress since last week. Keep up the hard work 

• Like 1

Nice stuff guys. Well done!

It's called a WIP for a reason...

Edit: You should seriously read a post. The models are done, not the mods.

My apologies i was way to excited.

Oh......poopie :-(

1. I am just wondering is there any chance that we will see the F-14 at any time.

I like how i constantly have to state this: We are working on current Dep of the Navy assets that are missing from A3 or have been retired in the last 2 years. We plan on working on other packs in the future for WW1/2/Cold War/Post Cold War-2015

• Like 1

1. I am just wondering is there any chance that we will see the F-14 at any time.

Check out firewills F-14. It is coming out in October.

• Like 2