On the Naval ships, are you going to have realistic alarm sounds from USS destroyers when they shout "General Quarters"?

+1 to that

Actually, if anyone in the community was stationed in the US Navy on 2-3 different types of ships, please either send me a PM on here or find me on the 15thMEU TS(Warhorse 32 Channel). I would like to start getting our docs in order for ships since we have our Ground vic phase all set.

What is the planned maximum speed of the T-45?

All mods will have IRL statistics....except ships. Those will probably be static(except for the small ones).

Will you be adding Cruise missiles to your ships cruisers?

What is the planned maximum speed of the T-45?

Somewhere between stopped and 400000 kias :P

Then will you guys one day make your own Super Hornet? Because the current max speed on John & Saul's is 1100~ Km/h and it will be kind of awkward when the trainer plane goes nearly as fast at 1,038 km/h.

Then will you guys one day make your own Super Hornet? Because the current max speed on John & Saul's is 1100~ Km/h and it will be kind of awkward when the trainer plane goes nearly as fast at 1,038 km/h.

We're planning on making the C/D/E/F/G variants of the F/A-18's

• Like 1

Once every planned ship is finished and released, do you have any plans of adding any type of submarine to the mod, such as an Ohio or Virginia class?

• Like 2

- Mark V SOC (Ship)

- SOC-R (Ship)

Awesome!  This is great to hear.

Can you guys do some tv missiles (agm65a\b ) for 2 seat jets? It would be great

• Like 1

Once every planned ship is finished and released, do you have any plans of adding any type of submarine to the mod, such as an Ohio or Virginia class?

How much we would love to do subs, the Arma 3 Engine does not allow it. you would have to wear diver gear in order to stay alive in the sub, and the entire sub would be filled with water.

• Like 1

How much we would love to do subs, the Arma 3 Engine does not allow it. you would have to wear diver gear in order to stay alive in the sub, and the entire sub would be filled with water.

You could mitigate the first issue by making a naval uniform which has the properties of diver gear. But then you could exploit it 

Yo don't need to do that. In arma 3, submarine vehicles are treated as is they were open vehicles so the crew has to wear dwing equipment. Otherwise they start drowning and die.

BUT....

there is a config value called aircapacity

just add

airCapacity = 1209600;

And the crew won't die of suffocation. This number is the total number of seconds before the crew starts suffocating. This number must be divided between the number of avatars crewing the vehicle to get the time before the crew start getting dammage.

More inf here 

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Ships_Config_Guidelines#Submarine_and_Ship_Config_Detail

If it is in the IRL loadout of the aircraft, our pack will have it.

We have thought about it but decided against it since Arma is Arma. It's possible, but it's a massive pain in the ass and it could very easily break due to an A3 update. The A3 Engine can actually support subs of that size but it's wonky due to many factors. One of those factors being movement of the sub.

How would it work, the speeds may be too much for you to make easy course corrections with a TV guided missile, plus it distracts the WSO from other threats because you will be piloting the missile 

How would it work, the speeds may be too much for you to make easy course corrections with a TV guided missile, plus it distracts the WSO from other threats because you will be piloting the missile 

It's hard to explain but it is possible. Ive tested high speed configs to see frame speed damage. It's very doable, the only issue is object render distance for the WSO.

• Like 1

We are trying to make a habit of streaming our work on the project periodically. Information can be found on our facebook page if anyone is interested in seeing the progress and having a peak at the models.

I would love to see some pics of the LVSR if that is possible at some point.

I would love to see some pics of the LVSR if that is possible at some point.

Thats what update Monday is for ;)

• Like 3

Thats what update Monday is for ;)

I think hes asking for a sneak peak Saturday lol

• Like 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik no one is "piloting" an AGM65 A/B/D Maverick. The missile has a (infrared) camera which transfers a picture to the cockpit as long as the missile is still on the rail. Using that picture the missile is aimed and locked onto a target. After launch, the camera keeps track of the target and guides the missile automatically. Fire&Forget ;)

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik no one is "piloting" an AGM65 A/B/D Maverick. The missile has a (infrared) camera which transfers a picture to the cockpit as long as the missile is still on the rail. Using that picture the missile is aimed and locked onto a target. After launch, the camera keeps track of the target and guides the missile automatically. Fire&Forget ;)

Ding Ding Ding, and we have a winner! :D