I love the work you guys are doing so far.

I cant wait to use this mod pack for my navy realism unit. This will make for better scenario's when we do our missions and we will be able to deploy helio's off the ships, which would be a nice change for once instead of having to launch everything from the nimitz carrier.

I also would like to suggest something for this mod. Maybe make some ship personnel that have hand signal animations for the LSD ships so that it makes for a more realistic scene on  LSD ship and some of the other ships as well.

• Like 1

I cant wait to use this mod pack for my navy realism unit. This will make for better scenario's when we do our missions and we will be able to deploy helio's off the ships, which would be a nice change for once instead of having to launch everything from the nimitz carrier.

I also would like to suggest something for this mod. Maybe make some ship personnel that have hand signal animations for the LSD ships so that it makes for a more realistic scene on  LSD ship and some of the other ships as well.

We're actually looking into making our own animations system and units for naval crews. It's not a priority yet, more like a debate on the functionality and implementation into A3

We're actually looking into making our own animations system and units for naval crews. It's not a priority yet, more like a debate on the functionality and implementation into A3

It would have great functionality. At least from my POV. But this is your mod, not mine. so I cant tell you guys what to do

I understand that all these fixed wing aircraft and helicopters will be able to land on the carriers or USS Nimitz correct?

I understand that all these fixed wing aircraft and helicopters will be able to land on the carriers or USS Nimitz correct?

Yeah? I mean, as long as the surface is configured correctly you can land on anything. You could even land on the ported over A2 ships :P

Edit: The catapult and wire functionality on the Nimitz will function as well as long as the plane has a hook or is classed as a plane. Helicopters will be per the usual.

What realism unit? Just out of curiosity.

When one of the fixed wing are released, I will literally fill my pants. My deck has become very boring over the last 8 months. F/A-18 after F/A-18....

EDIT: You guys may want to change the RQ-170 to XB-47

Just a quick fallow up to the T-45 weapons systems. Firewill's FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO is open source. (it has everything including training rockets. 

Just a quick fallow up to the T-45 weapons systems. Firewill's FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO is open source. (it has everything including training rockets. 

Thank you for letting us know, we will look into it, and discuss it with the group

More questions YAY

Will there be custom Naval officers or soldiers included in the pack or will this just be vehicle only?

More questions YAY

Will there be custom Naval officers or soldiers included in the pack or will this just be vehicle only?

For not vehicles but after we finish everything, we will add the units as well, so ship crews, dress blues, cammies, marpat, and flight suits.

More questions YAY

i think we all want to add officers and stuff down the road, but for now we have enough on our plate

i need to look into the weapons systems. im pretty sure the t45 only carries practice bombs and external tanks but since this is arma we could make it carry whatever. also they arent supposed to fly off deck with weapons

No Zumwalt Class Destroyer? I have one WIP

USS%20Matthew%20Axelson.blend_zps54jwcss

USS%20Matthew%20Axelson2.blend_zpsvgik79

Since there are none that are commissioned, no. Once one is commissioned though, we will begin work on one....unless you would like to join efforts on one :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply  :D

I have a recommendation for the mod. The OV-10G+ Bronco from the Combat Dragon II program. http://www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/combat-dragon-ii-demonstrates-ov-10g-bronco-capabilities/.Thanks a lot!

It is only a Program, like the X-35 program. We are only making legitimate assets that are either commissioned or just recently(2015) retired.

This just in today: X-47B is insanely near completion. 

AVdBKnW.jpg

Just the model, or ready for release completion?

EDIT: Just talked to jones, why is a RQ-170 in a Naval Pack? Haha seems a bit off don't you think?

This just in today: X-47B is insanely near completion. 

(Image Removed to Save Space)

Wow that looks nice! This pack looks better and better everyday, keep it up guys!  :)

Just the model, or ready for release completion?

EDIT: Just talked to jones, why is a RQ-170 in a Naval Pack? Haha seems a bit off don't you think?

Model and Texture. Cfg and oxy stuff should only take a day or so, but we're gonna focus on releasing the CH-53/F18s/h-60s/T45 first

Typo. replaced with X-47B on list

Model and Texture. Cfg and oxy stuff should only take a day or so, but we're gonna focus on releasing the CH-53/F18s/h-60s/T45 first

Typo. replaced with X-47B on list

Glad to here that.

Also, for the F/A-18C/D will there be customizeable plane numbers? Such as 300, 301, 302, and so on.

And just out of curiousity, what squadrons will be included with F/A-18C model? The only ones I and currently aware of are: VMFA-323, and VFA-146

EDIT:

Reference the tail and nose on the plane. Usually the number would be where the CAG sits on the tail.

Blue Diamonds follow numbers (outside of CAG) 301 -> onward

Vfa146web.jpg

• Like 2

The X-47C is the Navy version

Glad to here that.

Also, for the F/A-18C/D will there be customizeable plane numbers? Such as 300, 301, 302, and so on.

And just out of curiousity, what squadrons will be included with F/A-18C model? The only ones I and currently aware of are: VMFA-323, and VFA-146

Possibly Like how RHS has different Numbers on Humvee and On Tanks the barrel of the Main Gun has randomly chosen sayings.

Would be really cool for Different Tail Numbers + Different Squadron Skins. Will the F/A-18 have the formation lights?

For not vehicles but after we finish everything, we will add the units as well, so ship crews, dress blues, cammies, marpat, and flight suits.

You could see if this guy give you permission for this mod? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23106

Also GearMod has the AOR 1 and AOR 2 plus NWU.