They already have their own, plus the TAV-8B, why would they need mine?

Its badass simple as that. Just wondering if they were using yours or making there own. Either Way happy that there will be one. Iconic Aircraft.

The AV8B model is in A2. Basically it will be ported over and altered.

TAV will be the altered AV8B.

But Chairbornes AV8B is damn good :D

• Like 1

Turtle I mean no dissrepect torward you but I feel like you should be given a chance to anser this question. Ive been talking to the community and the unit im in and they say you dont complete you work and you never finish what you started. They also say your not a very nice guy and they have no idea why you were made lead dev. Can you please give me a responce to these comment's so I can prove to them that you and they other devs are gonna finish this.

I jizzed. Saw John Spartan's name on the list. Jizzed harder. 

Turtle I mean no dissrepect torward you but I feel like you should be given a chance to anser this question. Ive been talking to the community and the unit im in and they say you dont complete you work and you never finish what you started. They also say your not a very nice guy and they have no idea why you were made lead dev. Can you please give me a responce to these comment's so I can prove to them that you and they other devs are gonna finish this.

I can personally tell you that Turtle is a really nice guy and he is always stimulating us to do our best, and helping us where he can. We as a group are doing everything to finish what we start, so the community and ourselfs can have the most of fun with the new planned assets Arma 3 is lacking.

Sounds like you're apart of a really great unit and community /s

We don't have a lead dev or a team lead. Its a group effort made up of many different modders coming together to assist eachother in completing mods as a team. Even if one person doesn't finish what they start it would have little to no bearing because the rest will continue on. I personally have a very busy life and even though I am developing a chunk of this pack coming from my original mod pack, its a slow process. If you have a problem with the rate of workflow or the team members feel free to get together with your community and unit and make your own pack.

Also just because you say no disrespect doesn't mean you have free range to come in our thread and be a moronic dick. No offense of course

Well, I do not know who the groups you are apart of are but, I did manage to release the MV-22B and I had finished the M777 but then the group merged. I guess they're just butthurt cause i set the MV-22B as a "request" aircraft due to it continuously needing hotfixes thanks to Arma being Arma. If they don't like my work or me that much, I can always legally ban all their members from using our mods per our license since, you know, im such an asshole :)

Getting past these rude and a little uncalled for comments. Has any thought been put into developing a terrain to go with the rest of the addons? It would be awesome to see a NS Norfolk or a NS San Diego with a full harbour in ArmA. Keep up the work! I can't wait to see the COD and Helos done and in game!

• Like 2

Getting past these rude and a little uncalled for comments. Has any thought been put into developing a terrain to go with the rest of the addons? It would be awesome to see a NS Norfolk or a NS San Diego with a full harbour in ArmA. Keep up the work! I can't wait to see the COD and Helos done and in game!

Actually yes. We are looking to develop NAS Pensacola, NAS Petuxent, and NAS Fallon after we complete the final phase of the modpack(ships).

Actually yes. We are looking to develop NAS Pensacola, NAS Petuxent, and NAS Fallon after we complete the final phase of the modpack(ships).

norfolk naval base?

norfolk naval base?

Maybe? We're still talking about this but expect a definite answer after the ships are done since we actually have 2 terrain builders in our team. Maps i definitely want to see in A3 is  MCRD Paris Island, MCRD San Diego, and RTC Great Lakes, and NAS Pensacola. But we'll post more info in the future about what we're thinking/planning on making.

• Like 1

Also, Demix posted this on the 15th Forums of the MV-22 we're making. It will be classed as a helo so it can sling load.

qijeQA6.jpg?1

Disregard the poly count in the top left. This is about 2 months old. It was before he found where the poly count was the highest(seats...again).

I can personally tell you that Turtle is a really nice guy and he is always stimulating us to do our best, and helping us where he can. We as a group are doing everything to finish what we start, so the community and ourselfs can have the most of fun with the new planned assets Arma 3 is lacking.

Thank you for the reply :)

Sounds like you're apart of a really great unit and community /s

We don't have a lead dev or a team lead. Its a group effort made up of many different modders coming together to assist eachother in completing mods as a team. Even if one person doesn't finish what they start it would have little to no bearing because the rest will continue on. I personally have a very busy life and even though I am developing a chunk of this pack coming from my original mod pack, its a slow process. If you have a problem with the rate of workflow or the team members feel free to get together with your community and unit and make your own pack.

Also just because you say no disrespect doesn't mean you have free range to come in our thread and be a moronic dick. No offense of course

I do not have a problem at all with the work you guys are doing at all. I actually think its a great pack that shows alot of potential. Secondly im sorry if my comment offended you in any way. I was not trying to be a dick. I just wanted to clear some stuff up.

Well, I do not know who the groups you are apart of are but, I did manage to release the MV-22B and I had finished the M777 but then the group merged. I guess they're just butthurt cause i set the MV-22B as a "request" aircraft due to it continuously needing hotfixes thanks to Arma being Arma. If they don't like my work or me that much, I can always legally ban all their members from using our mods per our license since, you know, im such an asshole :)

I will let them know that this pack is a group effort and you and the team will get this done.

I just want to say that I am Sorry if my comment offended you in any way. I should have put more time into typing it out and thinking of what I was saying.

Im Sorry

I see the Vipers on the list now, will it be compleatly custom? Built from the ground up? 

I see the Vipers on the list now, will it be compleatly custom? Built from the ground up? 

Hell yeah it will! And its just the a2 port but it will be heavily modified.

@KBK don't sweat it. I know where theyre coming from, so its no biggy

Hell yeah it will! And its just the a2 port but it will be heavily modified.

@KBK don't sweat it. I know where theyre coming from, so its no biggy

Thanks Man :)

Hey, I have a question about T-45, will the T-45 be able to carry any missiles/bombs ? and if yes is there any chance for some kind of training missiles like in Firewills F-16's where they would not hurt the other player and they will leave red or blue smoke behind them, they will also report to you if you hit the other player. It could be nice feature to train with. 

Hey, I have a question about T-45, will the T-45 be able to carry any missiles/bombs ? and if yes is there any chance for some kind of training missiles like in Firewills F-16's where they would not hurt the other player and they will leave red or blue smoke behind them, they will also report to you if you hit the other player. It could be nice feature to train with. 

Actually yes. We are planning on it having those types of bombs. I was thinking we could add the same type of missiles too.

Actually yes. We are planning on it having those types of bombs. I was thinking we could add the same type of missiles too.

Firewills F-16 has Training Aim-120s I think and also training cannon. It could be helpful. Also keep up the god job and don;t listen to those rude people. :) 

Firewills F-16 has Training Aim-120s I think and also training cannon. It could be helpful. Also keep up the god job and don;t listen to those rude people. :)

Ill get in contact with him and see if we can collab on it :D

And thank you, will do!

Any chance we could get some F-14's?

I believe Firewill is already making an F-14, the thread should be on one of the first pages of this forum

• Like 1

We will be making a Historic Pack in the future that will have WW1/2/Cold war aircraft. But that is in the distant future. Same level of customization as the current aircraft.

• Like 1