We are releasing the vehicles as we complete them rather than as a whole pack. So even if we don't complete the end goal of finishing every last vehicle the community will still get a ton of quality navy content.

so will all of these assets be in one pack or if not would you be able to put them all in one pack to make is easier for people?

Already answered.

Hi there! I have been following along as best as I could. Any word on roughly when the CH-53 might be completed? I am hot for this one!!

~S

Hi there! I have been following along as best as I could. Any word on roughly when the CH-53 might be completed? I am hot for this one!!

~S

b90bb687d42c2f6477271fc2a5ee543701ed1602

• Like 2

Suggestion for the LVS

Give it a flat bed and ramp trailer to load vehicles onto it using a script like the ones used in Fullers C5 and 17

like this

http://militarymashup.com/mmu_get_jpeg.php?11db1531d733a7a8e8e164028fec26120

One does not simply google attachments for LVS :P

LVS w/ MK14, MK15, MK16, MK17, and MK18 Attachments

One does not simply google attachments for LVS :P

I couldn't find anything to demonstrate what i meant :( 

that was the closest i could find to a loader  

Hi there guys. I love what you're doing with water vehicles.

If you think you can reuse parts of the model I did of the LCS 2 Independence, I allow my model to be tweaked, rebuild, modified or otherwise tinkered with it in any way you want

I would love to see a finished Independence LCS with a level of quality as good as you LCS 1 Freedom

Hope to see your finished addons soon!!!

He is not. And we are currently not building the Zumwalt Class Destroyers because the USN has yet to have one commissioned. We're also not adding any more assets until we have the current list completed. After the current list is completed, then we will look into adding more :D

so that means if everything go well with your assets and plans, by next year mine could be part of the mod?

@mankyle

is my browser broke or the external link there is not working on the new forum engine??(everytime i click it it brings me to the page 8 of the thread not 4shared)

also if i get it correctly i could modify your lcs and release it by giving you credits for the original source(please confirm) cause last time i remember you allowed it to be used for learning purpose only.

are those sources the same you release 2 years ago or the ones from november last year?

so that means if everything go well with your assets and plans, by next year mine could be part of the mod?

We will not be making a Zumwalt class ship. Supposedly it will be commissioned in 2016 but as with everything, there's a chance that it will be scrapped in this time frame if testing is presented to be sub-par to expectations/required standards. We also have no information to go off of since it is so new and ship capabilities are not fully listed, and not to mention the guns and munitions are not listed yet as to the type and amount that will be used.

Hi, i want to ask if it will be compatible with ace and new usaf update.. bcs there is problem in more service menus, ty.

Anyway.. this awesome mod is so hot... :D

Hi, i want to ask if it will be compatible with ace and new usaf update.. bcs there is problem in more service menus, ty.

Anyway.. this awesome mod is so hot... :D

Yes and Yes :D

• Like 1

Monday Update:

I have begun doing monday updates so our followers can stay up to date. Expect this to be on our Facebook page as well.

Mod News: We have decided to add the UH-1Y, AH-1Z, AV-8B, TAV-8B, and Buffalo MRAP to the pack. All will be modular thanks to the Service Menu created by John_Spartan.

Aircraft Status:

• T-45C model is almost done, we are adding in the smaller details
  • CH-53E model is almost done, we are just struggling lowering the poly count for arma, but it is down to 60K(needs to be at 20-30K)
  • C-2A is 99.999% done model wise. Small details are taking longer to complete
  • MV-22B Model is complete.
  • UH/AH-1/AV-8 are being reskinned for each detachment in the USMC thanks to Morech/2ndLt Creech[15thMEU]; AH-1 will get an altered gunner cockpit
  • TAV-8B model will be finished in the next few days
  • MH-60R/S models are done, the S is almost good for release. Lead dev on that is just on vacation :)
  • F/A-18C needs bones, and then it will go to Oxy2 Phase
  • EA-18G model is on hold until the F/A-18D model is started/finished.
  • KC-130J is being ported and reskinned fully from A2 to A3
  • F-35B/C status is unchanged
  • ALL UAV models are done
  • P-3 Orion model is about 45% Done

Ground Asset Status:

• M777 model is still at 95% done
  • M252 status is unchanged
  • Buffalo MRAP is 95% Done
  • LVS is having some...odd...issues. 

Ship Status:

• LCS-1 model is 95% Done
  • LCS-2 model is done, textures are 60% completed
  • Destroyer models are in their infancy.

Team Status:

• We are looking for 2 people who are proficient in Oxygen2/Addon Builder to assist in porting and model setups. Please PM me with work examples of ports from A2 to A3, or any relevant examples.
  • Testers are not needed. Between the groups the team members are in, we have a pool of about 800 testers :p 
  • Like 5

It's the CH-53E, there's no D variant. There is however the King variant.

Not to call you out buuuuuuut......

http://www.pacificaviationmuseum.org/pearl-harbor-blog/our-ch-53d-sea-stallion

Also, just to clarify, as these are completed they are going to be released...I think I read that somewhere in here? Any truth to that or did I make that up in my head being hopeful?

~S

Not to call you out buuuuuuut......

http://www.pacificaviationmuseum.org/pearl-harbor-blog/our-ch-53d-sea-stallion

Also, just to clarify, as these are completed they are going to be released...I think I read that somewhere in here? Any truth to that or did I make that up in my head being hopeful?

~S

the plan is to release as we finish, though it looks like a handful of content will be finishing around the same time. we would like to release as separate downloads to make it so people can pick and choose what they want. I would like to hear what the community prefers though.

• Like 1

the plan is to release as we finish, though it looks like a handful of content will be finishing around the same time. we would like to release as separate downloads to make it so people can pick and choose what they want. I would like to hear what the community prefers though.

I would prefer a single download, it's way easier to download 

We did contemplate having solo downloads for each mod, and then having a complete download and a section download(air/ground/sea). Still, we are not at that point yet and it will be single downloads for now :)

Any chance you guys can get the US Nitmiz Mod ported on to this aswell? or just make an aircraft carrier?

Any chance you guys can get the US Nitmiz Mod ported on to this aswell? or just make an aircraft carrier?

We have already teamed up with the Nimitz Mod team, and we are helping them out, and they are helping us out, so basicly we merged together

We have already teamed up with the Nimitz Mod team, and we are helping them out, and they are helping us out, so basicly we merged together

We're just cross assisting each other. Not merged.

We're just cross assisting each other. Not merged.

Alright!

I personally would prefer singles, especially if you are releasing one, then another, the updates...if they are in a pack that gets crazy, plus it'll be easier for squads using modpacks, as in if they are only using one of the mods they only have to update one of the mods. 

~S

If Chairborn would allow you guys to take his AV8B Harrier and incorporate it into this mod that would be awesome.

They already have their own, plus the TAV-8B, why would they need mine?