OMG I love it. Thanks you Turtle to add CH-46 and S3 <3 <3 <3 THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!! However nice feature the prowler/growler. THis mod will be an essential in A3. Congratulation guys!!

(small question: will you think to add some kind of ambient items? Like a usable towing tractors and "units"? )

OMG I love it. Thanks you Turtle to add CH-46 and S3 <3 <3 <3 THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!! However nice feature the prowler/growler. THis mod will be an essential in A3. Congratulation guys!!

(small question: will you think to add some kind of ambient items? Like a usable towing tractors and "units"? )

We've talked about it but thats about it lol. If our team grows enough, we will most likely make units and general utility vehicles. But until then, the sexiness you see is the sexiness you get ;)

Are you going to try to implement AGM-88 for Growler/Prowler? With the EW ability you're going to implement and the inclusion of HARM missiles, it would allow people to run SEAD missions, which account for 25% of modern sorties.

Man, this could be the Naval version of RHS :P With the exception of a shit load more air vehicles :D Man this is going to be awesome I cannot wait!!

Are you going to try to implement AGM-88 for Growler/Prowler? With the EW ability you're going to implement and the inclusion of HARM missiles, it would allow people to run SEAD missions, which account for 25% of modern sorties.

Yup. I wish we could get a realistic HAD page but yes, expect some goodies for SEAD fun

Most anticipated mod right now! This almost sounds too good to be true.

I just noticed that there's a bulldozer on the list.

CSAT doesn't stand a chance

I just noticed that there's a bulldozer on the list.

CSAT doesn't stand a chance

tactical bulldozer* We must have made a mistake on the list

Maybe stupid question, but: what it is a tactical bulldozer? :confused:

there are no stupid questions, but it was a joke :) lol

The bulldozer is intended for milsim groups with engineering sections to have a proper engineering vehicle. In theory, you can turn it into a mobile creation factory that can only spawn barriers and hescos through R3F. Other than that, its a neat little vehicle that is not in A3 :)

Edited by TurtleImpaler

The bulldozer is intended for milsim groups with engineering sections to have a proper engineering vehicle. In theory, you can turn it into a mobile creation factory that can only spawn barriers and hescos through R3F. Other than that, its a neat little vehicle that is not in A3 :)

Can you destroy building walls with it?

Just found out that in the last 2-3 weeks the EA-6B has been decommissioned from the United States Navy.

Well, S. Jones..... looks like we're using the Growler once it's released....

Just found out that in the last 2-3 weeks the EA-6B has been decommissioned from the United States Navy.

Well, S. Jones..... looks like we're using the Growler once it's released....

Yea it was very recent. We are still including it though.

This mod looks amazing! So many assets I've been hoping for since I bought Arma 3. I know you guys have a lot of work ahead of you but I have to encourage you to look into the MK VI Patrol Boat.

The USMC uses it still

This mod looks amazing! So many assets I've been hoping for since I bought Arma 3. I know you guys have a lot of work ahead of you but I have to encourage you to look into the MK VI Patrol Boat.

We have a few boats we would like to do but we are holding off on expanding the list until we narrow down the mods to be made.

The USMC uses it still

oh yea, thats true. i heard they were holding off from taking on the growler for now. either way, they will both be included

Sooo many vehicles. This is going to bring much needed assets into Arma 3. This mod will be another huge release! But can't wait for that CH-53

Sooo many vehicles. This is going to bring much needed assets into Arma 3. This mod will be another huge release! But can't wait for that CH-53

That's the problem too many vehicles!!! Have seen mods with less that never got released and having that amount of vehicles as a goal will most probably lead to a no release.

I hope I'm wrong but my long experience within the game and mods tell me to be much less enthusiastic.

Edited by Nikiforos

T-45, yay finally some good trainer jet. Keep up the good work and can't wait to use those vechs.

That's the problem too many vehicles!!! Have seen mods with less that never got released and having that amount of vehicles as a goal will most probably lead to a no release.

I hope I'm wrong but my long experience within the game and mods tell me to be much less enthusiastic.

We are releasing the vehicles as we complete them rather than as a whole pack. So even if we don't complete the end goal of finishing every last vehicle the community will still get a ton of quality navy content.

I know, however I'm talking about for our community. We were planning on using the EA-6B but then we found out they Decommed it....