I have a favor. I do nothing in Arma3 but fly helicopters, and I have flown every single one available on Armaholics. I have noticed with the stock helicopters and most of the modded ones that there is an exaggerated yaw. I use CH pedals and the second I engage the anti torque form the detents the heli sort of "snap yaws". I know in real helicopters that the pedals, like the rest of the controls, are very sensitive to movement, it would be nice if the yaw had the same response feel as the other two flight controls.

Any way you could make this happen for the CH-53? I have been chomping at the bit for this one, would hate to be disappointed by another over exaggerated pedal controlled helicopter.

Thank you!!

Sorry, as promised I will post a teaser shot of my work so far on the CH53. It is nearly done actually. Here is a shot of the back of it in blender.

http://i.imgur.com/uEpnaAe.png

Enjoy ;)

Sorry dude, but I don't see nothingh in that image. Is my pc or u upload wrong picture???? :confused:

Sorry but I just wait to see some ship pics as this mod is called naval . We have seen tones of air units(not yours but still) so naval units will be appreciated.

Sorry dude, but I don't see nothingh in that image. Is my pc or u upload wrong picture???? :confused:

That's the sneak peak lol

---------- Post added at 00:50 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

Sorry but I just wait to see some ship pics as this mod is called naval . We have seen tones of air units(not yours but still) so naval units will be appreciated.

What do you mean by, "Not yours but still"?

I just hope this mod pack will have RHS quality, can wait for the mods guys.

We will be bringing great quality to the mod, thanks to the amazing team that am working with that are working everyday to get these vehicles to you guys. :)

I have a favor. I do nothing in Arma3 but fly helicopters, and I have flown every single one available on Armaholics. I have noticed with the stock helicopters and most of the modded ones that there is an exaggerated yaw. I use CH pedals and the second I engage the anti torque form the detents the heli sort of "snap yaws". I know in real helicopters that the pedals, like the rest of the controls, are very sensitive to movement, it would be nice if the yaw had the same response feel as the other two flight controls.

Any way you could make this happen for the CH-53? I have been chomping at the bit for this one, would hate to be disappointed by another over exaggerated pedal controlled helicopter.

Thank you!!

We are going to do the best we can at tweaking the flight characteristics but it is limited to the arma engine

Sorry dude, but I don't see nothing in that image. Is my pc or u upload wrong picture???? :confused:

haha sorry, i couldnt resist a little teasing.

here you go, its still a WIP. i have to add some more stuff to it

http://i.imgur.com/j9B164U.png

it should be pretty great quality. almost everything is being made from scratch

WOW! Nice work so far! Is the ch-53D (is it a picture of ch-53D right?) still in service? Can't wait to see naval assets, this game begs for it and deserve it! I couldn't stress anymore how important and full of potential your project is!

look at this beauty nice work!

Do you allow to reskin the CH53 ? Because the German Army uses this Helicopter too. So it would be nice.

WOW! Nice work so far! Is the ch-53D (is it a picture of ch-53D right?) still in service? Can't wait to see naval assets, this game begs for it and deserve it! I couldn't stress anymore how important and full of potential your project is!

It's the CH-53E, there's no D variant. There is however the King variant.

The one I have is still missing some parts to make it the E variant but ill be adding them soon.

Will the F18D operate like John Spartan and Saul's F/A-18F? Where the pilot only operates the cannon and the WSO handles all the other weapons?

I'm kind of hoping it has way more features than John's since John's was very simple, and they gave up on it.

I'm kind of hoping it has way more features than John's since John's was very simple, and they gave up on it.

I just want Hydra rocket pods, i the C and D are the only versions that had them IRL

it will have rocket pods and i have to do some research, did the WSO control all the weapons? i always figured they would control A-G and the pilot would control A-A but i could be mistaken

it will have rocket pods and i have to do some research, did the WSO control all the weapons? i always figured they would control A-G and the pilot would control A-A but i could be mistaken

Wiki says that they assist in the weapon control, so i presume that they would hold the control over AA and maybe bombs so the pilot can concentrate on using the gun and direct ground attack using the rocket pods

Looking at the team rooster for this project... I guess they Forgot Nimitz 3.0 in the ship list! ;)

We are going to do the best we can at tweaking the flight characteristics but it is limited to the arma engine

haha sorry, i couldnt resist a little teasing.

here you go, its still a WIP. i have to add some more stuff to it

http://i.imgur.com/j9B164U.png

it should be pretty great quality. almost everything is being made from scratch

That looks hot. =D

Looking at the team rooster for this project... I guess they Forgot Nimitz 3.0 in the ship list! ;)

The new Nimitz is still coming don't worry. :)

The teams use a lot of the same people but are being released as separate mods. Dont worry its coming

Slight Announcement:

While developing our first wave of vehicles (C-2/T-45C/CH-53E/MH-60S/F/A-18D), we have been contemplating the functions of the Growler and Prowler. Thanks to Arindfle's scripting skills, we have confirmed yesterday that we are now able to jam or deflect locks and missiles from impacting friendly air assets within the range of the aircraft.

In our future waves of aircraft when we are ready to release the Prowler and Growler, the NFO's onboard the EA-6B and EA-18G will have a custom UI and all the avionics/munitions they have IRL to use to deflect incoming missiles and locks from enemies.

Edit: We have also added the KC-130J, CH-46, and S3B to the mod list. The mod list will not change from now until the ship phase if our team size permits a change. Also updated team roster.

Edit #2: We have just tested features for the EA-6B and EA-18G and have confirmed that we CAN now jam missile locks and incoming missiles. We are currently contemplating the UI and implementation of this feature in the EA-6B and EA-18G. Arma is about to get interesting ;)

Edited by TurtleImpaler

Slight Announcement:

While developing our first wave of vehicles (C-2/T-45C/CH-53E/MH-60S/F/A-18D), we have been contemplating the functions of the Growler and Prowler. Thanks to Arindfle's scripting skills, we have confirmed yesterday that we are now able to jam or deflect locks and missiles from impacting friendly air assets within the range of the aircraft.

In our future waves of aircraft when we are ready to release the Prowler and Growler, the NFO's onboard the EA-6B and EA-18G will have a custom UI and all the avionics/munitions they have IRL to use to deflect incoming missiles and locks from enemies.

Edit: We have also added the KC-130J, CH-46, and S3B to the mod list. The mod list will not change from now until the ship phase if our team size permits a change. Also updated team roster.

Edit #2: We have just tested features for the EA-6B and EA-18G and have confirmed that we CAN now jam missile locks and incoming missiles. We are currently contemplating the UI and implementation of this feature in the EA-6B and EA-18G. Arma is about to get interesting ;)

That sounds really cool, i think the electronic warfare jets will force pilots to adapt and close the gap