Any chance the SOC-R boat will be in this pack? I know there was one in Arma 2.

Technically there is one already in A3. However it would be nice to have a full-fledged version in this pack.

Edited by themightykovacs
Reasons. Do you really care?

Well you could put a post on the Arma 3 Feedback center and see if an admin or moderator responds maybe that could make a function for the new Tanoa Expansion?

I thought about posting something up but to fix the interior of subs would take some pretty extensive coding and engine upgrades that I doubt we will ever see in arma 3. Perhaps it will come with walkable moving ships and planes in arma 5 :cool:

Will there be different Flight upgrade sets like the new Flight III that will be going combat operational, and for other ships? Ticonderoga class?
We are still working on developing all the technologies. Most of it is dependent on the limited arma engine. I would love to have advanced radar tech but it just depends on how we can make it work.

I really want to make one, maybe once some of the priority stuff is done we will

Wow, guys I can't wait to see how well this turns out. Too bad I don't know squat about this stuff or I would help out too.

Uploaded first pic of the E2 Hawkeye

EDIT: Added MQ-8, RQ-7, and RQ-170 since the models are done and they're about to get the Texture and oxy work done this week.

Edited by TurtleImpaler

Will the T-45C have consistently unlocked controls for the instructor seat?

Like per-say in CSG11's flight school, we want to show the new a guy a maneuver while we're in the back seat, we can click "Take Controls" without his consent, do the maneuver, then click "Release Controls" to allow him to preform the maneuver.

I'm planning on making the instructor the main pilot so they can release or take from the student at will. I know its a little backwards but it'll work fine for this

World of Warships Arma Edition :)

I rather say War Thunder ARMA modern !

For me I'm just waiting to finally see something different on the deck for once. I'm sure the rest of my community can't wait to see it either.

Shout out to SJones17 :D

Is there talks of adding a version of the MH-60S without seats in the cabin? I do believe that the seats are able to be taken out when unnecessary. Will you be making different skins for each Sea Combat Squadron? If so, which ones and are you taking suggestions? and last one, is this pack going to be completely modular?

All the stuff, like the seats and the ESSS Wings can be added/removed with the Service Menu we are using, so you should be able to customize it to the mission requirements.

All the stuff, like the seats and the ESSS Wings can be added/removed with the Service Menu we are using, so you should be able to customize it to the mission requirements.

One word: lovely. :cool:

Wow, didn't see that one coming. I was a expecting a a fixed spawn loadout. Cool. Will the removing the seats part be similar with the C-2 so you can give it a cargo loadout rather than passenger?

Wow, didn't see that one coming. I was a expecting a a fixed spawn loadout. Cool. Will the removing the seats part be similar with the C-2 so you can give it a cargo loadout rather than passenger?

Yup. We are looking to make everything as modular as we can if possible. Id like to make the seats in sections so you can have a half cargo load but we will see how it goes

Yup. We are looking to make everything as modular as we can if possible. Id like to make the seats in sections so you can have a half cargo load but we will see how it goes

Alright. Any plan as to how cargo will work? Like to be able to drag boxes to it to load and such, or is it still a "Cross that bridge when we get there" thing?

Alright. Any plan as to how cargo will work? Like to be able to drag boxes to it to load and such, or is it still a "Cross that bridge when we get there" thing?

I think we will use ACE's cargo system for that, but no guarantiees

Wait, ACE has a cargo system? Learn something new everyday I guess.

SITREP 17JUN15

New Vehicles Added: F35B, F-35C, RQ-7, RQ-8, X-47B, Scaneagle

We are also looking for texture artists and anyone who has advanced skill in Oxygen 2/Addon Builder and Cfg to join the team due to our capability to steamroll models right now. Currently not looking for testers.

Also, per MFD standards in the military, we will try to have the horizon display overlaying a thermal view of the front of your aircraft. If possible, the thermal view will be colored, or just the usual white hot/black hot.

All vehicles marked as [Coming Soon] are currently in the texture/oxygen phase and are passed the model phase. If we get more member who can use Oxygen 2/Addon Builder, these addons will be rolled out a lot faster.

/END SITREP

Yea, its pretty cool too. Its the plan so far so we will see.

Cargo/Logistical, i guess you can call it. Not sure what he means, but he might be talking about something like what i've been testing recently in this video

It shows a great potential of Naval craft in Arma 3 when done correctly, it can have more uses then you think possible. The Cargo part of that video was the main focus of my recording, but later found out you can do much more than that. Also, this works seamlessly without mods, the only mods used were ACE3 for picking up the medical crates in the beggining, and the Mk V Soc, of course. Everything else is done my the almighty Arma 3 Engine. In fact, here's an example of how well PhysX handles stress on a large cargo load.

Add the F35C to the list plz from me

We added the F-35C for you, and the community

will all the ships will be drivable?