i would love to do subs, just depends on how well they can be done. i would want interiors, but there is no way to keep the water effect out as far as i know. still, would be really cool to have submarine warfare. especially since we are making sub hunters

Any plans for the RHIB or SOC-R even if they are ported over from ArmA 2? Feel these are lacking greatly in ArmA 3.

As one of the founders, i will discuss this with the rest of the group, but it is a nice idea!

This mod is going to be really awesome. One of the best with RHS and USAF. Congrats guys. Nice idea to joint and make one bigger mod. However u plan to release somenthingh in this year? Also u plan to release beta, with some veichles, or you finish everythingh and afret release all?

This Asset list makes me wanna wank! Thats one hell of a list. I just love naval assets and therefor since I do also love Planes...I do love carrier. The A-6 and C-2 just makes me happy. That are some planes that not often have been done. (I think for Arma 3 not even once)

One question about the asset list: What does [Coming soon] mean?

This mod is going to be really awesome. One of the best with RHS and USAF. Congrats guys. Nice idea to joint and make one bigger mod. However u plan to release somenthingh in this year? Also u plan to release beta, with some veichles, or you finish everythingh and afret release all?

Thanks. The plan is the release content as we go along. We are focusing on only a few models at a time and releasing as we finish. Hoping to release all the coming soon content over the course of the next few months.

This Asset list makes me wanna wank! Thats one hell of a list. I just love naval assets and therefor since I do also love Planes...I do love carrier. The A-6 and C-2 just makes me happy. That are some planes that not often have been done. (I think for Arma 3 not even once)

One question about the asset list: What does [Coming soon] mean?

Yea we were originally focusing on stuff that had not been done before and then branching to the content we would like to do or redo for arma. All the coming soon content are models that are being heavily worked on for upcoming release

If you could get GNAT on board, you have the dream team. Naval Assets! Wow, excited.

And no, I do not have good sub stuff yet. My subs are all fictional, and a several months

out yet. Also, as stated above, the engine will not let you submerge and keep water out.

You'd have to do some work around, and/or third-person only.

I can whip out the CH-53E by 25JUL15, but that's without the service menu and multiple skins :/ I may release a test version for the 15thMEU on 25JUL and work on any bugs and the Service Menu integration while that is going on so the public release is near Arma-Perfect :D

Most naval mods tend to disappear after a while,no release no nothing but judging by the people involved here I hope you can prove us wrong.

MH-60S KnightHawk screenshots added! Expect the CH-53E Screenshots either later today or tomorrow!

Armed MV-22 should*** be getting released in about 3 weeks.

***Unless I get Arma'd, then it will be delayed

I'd like to add that once we figure out the service menu we will be trying to make all the weapons systems modular using our own missile box and weapons platforms. I already have some ordnance made up for it but for now they will probably use vanilla assets. Just depends on what we can get done before I finish the ch53 model in the next few days.

you have pics of arleigh burke?

Sadly we currently have no pictures of the Arleigh Burke, but we will upload more screenshot in the future

love the progress on the MH-60S the two horn like protusions on the nose are slanged fish eyes they look pretty similar to the ends of the hellfires the model is awesome appreciate the quick turn around are the mod team planning to do a non batwinged version because the MH-60S doenst normally mount the window mounted crew served guns when packing pylon mounted weapons reference the two images included in this post this is primarily due to backblast from the forward firing weapons (rockets/missles/and the occasional gun/cannon) 0902796.jpg these are just nervous ticks from a former maintainer on one of the MH-60s also on a side note MH-60S are typically fielded by "HSC" squadrons which atypically perform "gator" Search and rescue (by gator I mean amphibious ship LHD's and the like" as well as vertrep or vertical replenishment off of supply ships like T-AOE's

great project one of the greatest in history of this forum can't believe that you are working on arleigh burke destroyer wish you luck :)

great project one of the greatest in history of this forum can't believe that you are working on arleigh burke destroyer wish you luck :)
The bulk of that credit should go to Chops, considering how far sie got on the Arleigh Burke-class before going quiet.

The bulk of that credit should go to Chops, considering how far sie got on the Arleigh Burke-class before going quiet.

Chops will be releasing the Arleigh Burke separately, but will be assisting with the rest of the mods, so expect multiple Arleigh Burke Class ships in A3 in the near future.

Nice project!

Will you also create the matching units for the ships or will you just use the custom BIS-units? If you create your own units I have a few suggestions next to the logical units (sailors, pilots):

1. Fleet antiterrorism security team

2. Divers

3. USCG Port Security Unit

4. Coastal riverine squadron

Hi Turtle

It's been such a long time that I don't remember if it was you who continued working on the LCS-2 Independence class LCS I created.

I just wanted to know wether you have added new things to that ship

I hope you post images soon

Good work BTW!!!!

Nice to see such an interesting mod

Hi Turtle

It's been such a long time that I don't remember if it was you who continued working on the LCS-2 Independence class LCS I created.

Speaking of which, what's new on your own end?

Is there talks of adding a version of the MH-60S without seats in the cabin? I do believe that the seats are able to be taken out when unnecessary. Will you be making different skins for each Sea Combat Squadron? If so, which ones and are you taking suggestions? and last one, is this pack going to be completely modular? So people can pick and choose which assets they want in say their units mod packs? Loving the screenshots so far, keep up the good work! sorry for grammar typed on my phone.

-F

hmm I think the VQI SpookWar mod has something like that

pm sent on the 15th forums

also on as side note theres a socom mkv mod which is early wip by ADSG and as for the H60 for the mod pack a slight rework on the h-60 in the USAF pack with m-240s and a retexture would be a passible for the MH60S now if you were going to have the batwing ess pylons however If your doing a SH-60B I worked on those in japan but the SH-60B/MH-60F/ and the HH-60H have all been replaced by either the MH-60S or the MH-60Rc

for the seahawks it could be useful to contact yura petrov, his hawks family for arma 2 was astonishing!

i would love to do subs, just depends on how well they can be done. i would want interiors, but there is no way to keep the water effect out as far as i know. still, would be really cool to have submarine warfare. especially since we are making sub hunters

Well you could put a post on the Arma 3 Feedback center and see if an admin or moderator responds maybe that could make a function for the new Tanoa Expansion?

Chops will be releasing the Arleigh Burke separately, but will be assisting with the rest of the mods, so expect multiple Arleigh Burke Class ships in A3 in the near future.

Will there be different Flight upgrade sets like the new Flight III that will be going combat operational, and for other ships? Ticonderoga class?

Edited by sargken