Sign in to follow this  
blickwechsel

Looking for a team

Hi,

since I played OFP in the passed I bought me ARMA 3 and now I´m looking for some team that is willing to adopt a stray gunman. I hope this is the right forum.

Hi there Blickwechsel

I am from a European/British community based around realism and some elements or RP not the hole sir yes sir crap, We run OP's GMT 1830 Saturday but if you want to learn a bit more about us feel free to check out the vid i posted and swing by our website for more details.

www.theexpeditionarybattlegroup.com

There are plenty of teams shown on ArmaClans http://armaclans.com that should give you a flavour of what is out there.

Realism units try to portray real life units with varying amounts of Discipline, I've tried out three and like the more relaxed Special Forces units personally.

Then there are MilSim units which can be futuristic or not.

Hope that helps.

Black Widow Company is always recruiting new members.  The Company was started over 10 years ago by a group of U.S. military veterans, and we still have many active-duty and prior-service members.  We try to strike a balance between realism and fun leaning more towards the former; I've been in both milsim and casual groups, but I think BWC has gotten the best of both worlds.  We run missions using an experienced Zeus/MCC operator cadre with anywhere from a squad to a platoon of people, with operations happening almost every night.  Currently we are in the midst of the Operation Occupational Hazard campaign, in which NATO coalition forces are battling an Afghan insurgency.

We also have lots of specialized training courses, so if you're feeling a bit rusty from your OFP days we can get you up to speed.

Feel free to PM me for more info or submit an application at www.the-bwc.com.

If BWC isn't what you're looking for, take a look at the Squads and Fanpages section of the forums.  There are a lot of groups there and you'll probably be able to find something that works for you.