Sign in to follow this  
swillis12931

Ending Mission After Disembarking From Helicopter

Hi all,

First off, sorry for almost posting a question a day. I've recently discovered the joys of mission editing and plan on creating a campaign before school starts again.

I am currently working on a helicopter campaign but cannot seem to get the mission to end correctly. I have a two triggers on the map for the two objectives I have which are 1) Locate and destroy and 2) RTB. However, whenever I complete the first objective, the mission ends. I want the mission to end when I land and disembark but it seems that when I get into the chopper to fly towards the enemy, my presence there is stored somehow and activated which ends the mission prematurely.

This is trigger one:

expCond="!alive target1 and !alive target2 and !alive target3 and !alive target4 and !alive target5 and !alive target6";
expActiv="ob1=true; ""1"" objStatus ""DONE""; hint ""Objective Complete""; ""2"" objstatus ""ACTIVE""";

This is trigger two:

type="END1";
age="UNKNOWN";
expCond="ob1 and (not(alpha1 in helo1) or not(alpha1 in helo2) or not(alpha1 in helo3))";
expActiv="ob2=true; ""2"" objStatus ""DONE""; hint ""Objective Complete"";";

(btw, sorry if I'm using the wrong bracket thingy's)

Thanks,

swillis

Create a trigger in the home base activated by the side of a player.

Condition: this and ob1

On Activation: ob2=true; "2" objStatus "DONE"; hint "Objective Complete

Akvadakar,

Thanks for the help. I kind of got it to work but I've noticed that if I use a distance in the condition field, the ob1=true statement is not working. The editor says something's wrong with the editor. What I have right now is

player1 distance pad1 <=5 and ob1=true

The ob1=true part isn't working properly.

---------- Post added at 19:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

D'oh! I realized what I did wrong. I was putting the =true part in the condition field which is not necessary.