Solano

Real Light V6 - ReShade Preset [WIP]

Hi there, I saw your light update a must say, it's very intersting a nice. Good job ;) , I hope arma will be look like this by default. 

Yes to all, but I reneamed ReShade32.dll to dxgi.dll. Also I don't start with any recording software and RL5 isn't installed.

Nightmare, I had this as well. What solved it for me was running as Administrator (you probably do not want to use the launcher for that). For a quick test, navigate to the arma3.exe, right-click and choose Run as administrator.

Hi there, I saw your light update a must say, it's very intersting a nice. Good job ;) , I hope arma will be look like this by default. 

Hi Googlava, sorry for the late response since the Forum Redesign my notifies are off somehow in all my threads and I forgot to relink me here.

I am very glad you like it.

I am finished with the groundwork of V6 and got a new thread over here for all updates and related things to my launch. 

The default look of V6 has a stylistic touch of mine. But I also offer a neutral LUT for Real Light here.

And I must say it is a huge honor for me to get such a compliment from a BI Developer.

Regards

before 1.50 update runs perfectly after ... cant make it runb.. just frezz arma

Nope no luck.

i can start if i disable batteleye....

Validate your steam cache... has to be something wrong with either your A3 install or the reshade install..

Load of us are running it fine on 1.50