ramiroxd1

Global Special Forces - Alpha WIP

You can't have an SF pack without the SAS. They're what many SF model themselves off of, including SFOD-D.

I can lend MTP if you need it.

Edited by Nightmare515

Actually I think British SAS should be in the list,'cuz you already have Aussie SASR in plan.And I think SAS are not usually use HK416 'cuz I remember they test both HK416 and L119A1,and they said L119A1 was performanced better than Hk416 in tests and nowdays in real life SAS is always use L119A1 along with some G3KA4 and HK416,but the main weapon of them are L119A1s.

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

And I just notice Mk18,some SFs in your list are not using Mk18 in real life,but I can confirm there are some pictures shows Aussie SASR were using Mk18 in trainning.Dont show if they also using it in combat.And as for Aussie SASR,the most uesd weapons would be M4A5.

Actually I think British SAS should be in the list,'cuz you already have Aussie SASR in plan.And I think SAS are not usually use HK416 'cuz I remember they test both HK416 and L119A1,and they said L119A1 was performanced better than Hk416 in tests and nowdays in real life SAS is always use L119A1 along with some G3KA4 and HK416,but the main weapon of them are L119A1s.

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

And I just notice Mk18,some SFs in your list are not using Mk18 in real life,but I can confirm there are some pictures shows Aussie SASR were using Mk18 in trainning.Dont show if they also using it in combat.And as for Aussie SASR,the most uesd weapons would be M4A5.

British SAS on the list! thanks for the info about SAS and SASR!

Seeing as people are putting in suggestions, may i offer one of my own The Irish Army Ranger Wing

https://youtu.be/Fdg3aRYUabY

Just a suggestion, you have quiet the list now so id understand if you don't want to add more to it

Cool project!

How about these units as well?

United States Army Rangers (info) [America]

SSG (info) [Pakistan]

EKO-Cobra (info) [Austria]

MARCOS (info) [india]

707th Special Mission Battalion (info) [south Korea]

I hope these are usefull! :)

This is nice... really great :)

Could you add the Danish Jægerkorpset (Rangers) or Danish Frømandskorps (Frogmen) ?? that would be so awesome :)

best regards

Dennis