ramiroxd1

Global Special Forces - Alpha WIP

Hello, I am very proud to announce this mod, where my biggest objective is to recreate the group of world's most respected special forces. All this with the highest possible quality.

Now is in very alpha stage, but I'm working on all my free time in this.

If you like playing ArmA 3 as Special Forces this is your mod!!!

MAIN OBJECTIVES:

- Fully modular, if you dont want a certain group only eliminate the .pbo of that group.

- Correct representation of each group.

- Achieve outstanding quality on every model and texture.

- 4K Textures.

Special Forces Groups:
- MARSOC (US) -
- Seal Team 6 (US) - WORKING
- SFOD-D (US)
- GROM (Polish)
- JTF2 (Canadian) - WORKING
- CSOR (Canadian)
- FSK (Norwegian)
- Spetnaz (Russian)
- SASR (Australian)
- KSK (Germany)
- 1er RPIMA (French)
- Unit Interventie Mariniers (Netherlands)
- SAS (UK)

Weapons:
- HK416 - WORKING
- DDM4
- MK18
- G36
- Alpha Group AK

If I'm forgetting some special forces group just let me the name in the comments and I'll add!! Appreciate all the help and information you can give me about each special forces group, Thanks!

SOME WIP IMAGES:

2015-07-07_00001.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop=1

2015-07-07_00003.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop=1

render9.png?w=1200&h=&crop=1

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK TO SEE INSTANT NEWS: https://www.facebook.com/RamiroWTF

WEB PAGE: http://ramirowtf.wordpress.com

Edited by ramiroxd1
  • Like 1

Very nice work on the HK416! The render looks pretty damn clean. The AOR1 pattern looks a bit off to me but I am excited to see all of your current work in game. Will you have people test for you since it's in alpha?

Heres what AOR1 looks like:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53016c21e4b0484cf754d052/t/553a884be4b0d684bd4bdb2c/1429899341414/Navy-Seal-Mich-helmet-aor1.jpg?format=2500w (244 kB)

Very nice work on the HK416! The render looks pretty damn clean. The AOR1 pattern looks a bit off to me but I am excited to see all of your current work in game. Will you have people test for you since it's in alpha?

Heres what AOR1 looks like:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53016c21e4b0484cf754d052/t/553a884be4b0d684bd4bdb2c/1429899341414/Navy-Seal-Mich-helmet-aor1.jpg?format=2500w (244 kB)

I agree, I also found it a bit odd. Either way the project looks amazing. I was thinking of trying to learn to model and texture but figured I wouldn't have enough time. But this isn't about me! Love the project so far and I'm excited to see what you can come up with!

So retexed BIS stuff as far as gear?

a note here - i would stay away from 4K maps since RV engine does have a tendency of mipmapping texture maps above 2k. It is safer to use nx2K if one 2k map does not suffice. Otherwise good luck with it ;)

interesting project. I can see you're inspired by Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

btw MARSOC has been renamed to Marine Raiders.

Aww, this looks fantastic despite the fact that it's in early alpha stage! :yay:

Thanks man! right now I'm going to correct it. Yes, the milsim team in which i am are testers.

Why not french SF? like 13rd RDP or 1er rpima?
No GIGN or 1er RPIMA ?

French SF on the way!!

So retexed BIS stuff as far as gear?

For now only BIS stuff as gear, when finished making weapons i will start with the combat uniform.

a note here - i would stay away from 4K maps since RV engine does have a tendency of mipmapping texture maps above 2k. It is safer to use nx2K if one 2k map does not suffice. Otherwise good luck with it ;)

Thanks for the info!, I'll see what I can do with 4k but if it does not work well, I will keep on 2k.

Any chance you could make a HK416 with an AOR1 pattern?

Yes!, the HK416 and the MK18 will have Desert, Semi Arid, AOR1 and AOR2 camo patterns, and off course the black version!

CSOR - Canadian Special Operations Regiment.

CSOR now on the list! Thanks!

Nice project.

I read that you want to add the german KSK together with the G36. The KSK uses the G36k (k=short). In the most cases they add atachments like Eotech-scopes and LLMs (Laser-Light-Modules). Their secondary weapon is the P8C (c=combat). They also use the MG4 as machine gun and the G22 as sniper rifle. Feel free to pm me if you have questions.

The G36k in use:http://www.deutschesheer.de/portal/a/heer/!ut/p/c4/TYpLDsIwDERvFJdYJIUdp4CySxOrWMqniszn-DgLJPSk5xmN4Q5KDS_egnCrIcMNlsjn9W0eRN18TKHEYeWc4Dp-E5nYKsmwUBVWbz1I62ZvXfJYnr3rYjjBggc84mwJEa16NNTrNE3_OO9P6Lx1wUXts51-wF7K5Qt_2mUV/

Nice project.

I read that you want to add the german KSK together with the G36. The KSK uses the G36k (k=short). In the most cases they add atachments like Eotech-scopes and LLMs (Laser-Light-Modules). Their secondary weapon is the P8C (c=combat). They also use the MG4 as machine gun and the G22 as sniper rifle. Feel free to pm me if you have questions.

The G36k in use:http://www.deutschesheer.de/portal/a/heer/!ut/p/c4/TYpLDsIwDERvFJdYJIUdp4CySxOrWMqniszn-DgLJPSk5xmN4Q5KDS_egnCrIcMNlsjn9W0eRN18TKHEYeWc4Dp-E5nYKsmwUBVWbz1I62ZvXfJYnr3rYjjBggc84mwJEa16NNTrNE3_OO9P6Lx1wUXts51-wF7K5Qt_2mUV/

Thanks for the info man!, that G36 looks really bad ass, G36K will be the next weapon to design.

Oh man, this made my day, I can't wait for it!

So a bunch of reskinned default units with different flags and you name them the respective countries SF? How...creative...

So a bunch of reskinned default units with different flags and you name them the respective countries SF? How...creative...

He already said he is doing combat uniforms later. And at least he is actually making a mod and isn't just an idea guy. Plus he is making weapons. So why don't you just give him some slack and see where he goes with his work.

Korps Mariniers aren't special forces. They're definitely elite light-infantry as they receive extensive training in mountain, artic, desert and jungle conditions, specializing in amphibious operations, but they're not considered special forces.

EDIT: Oh never mind.. Seems like the every marine in the corps is in the process of becoming SOC (Special Operations Capable) as of 2014. Hot dang.

• Like 1

They are Special Forces, they aren't like the US Marine Corps They are more like SAS/SBS

EDIT: I didn't notice your edit

Edited by Foxone

A friend of the family used to be in the Unit Interventie Mariniers, also known as M-Squadron. It'd be pretty cool to have UIM troops in ArmA.

http://www.dutchdefencepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/D1430312LW1297.jpg (198 kB)

Dutch M-Squadron added!

They are Special Forces, they aren't like the US Marine Corps They are more like SAS/SBS

EDIT: I didn't notice your edit

Yeah, holy shit. I was about to join the Korps Mariniers last year but got rejected due to "bad hayfever." I was disappointed at the time, but realizing I would have gone through special operations training, I guess I'm kinda lucky. I can probably handle the regular corps, but becoming a special forces operator? I don't think I have that in me just yet... Lucky me I guess.

Dutch M-Squadron added!

Awesome, can't wait to see what you make of all these forces.

.. I can probably handle the regular corps, but becoming a special forces operator? I don't think I have that in me just yet... Lucky me I guess.

Special operations capable =/= Special forces operator. ;)

No British special forces planned??

SAS, SBS, SRR

Would be great to see them in the pack