gotdead

Santa Catalina Island, USA: Terrain

Can I make a suggestion? If your using either Altis or Stratis as the base terrain textures or what not, perhaps you should incorporate the middle texture mod or your own version.

The map is looking good, but one of the first things I noticed when taking a look around town is the blurry hills in the background.

Anyhow, good job man, this island ads a different variety than what is already out there.

Great map man, I visited the island last year - pretty close to what it actually is except for somethings, but still its great!

Greta map and buildings. I hope that you make all the structures enterable one day.

Enterable buildings would make this super awesome.

Can confirm that PW6 version does not work. Can also confirm I get two missing texture errors at start.

I've also had issues using the assets - they show up in Buldozer without textures. Is this a "me" error or an issue with the asset package? 

Interesting mod, its very surreal to see a place I've been to in ArmA,

I must note though, the buildings are very different on the island. They're actually a bit more like Altis and Stratis's default buildings that American Burgertown style houses.

Hello, we are a Spanish group of modders that we have recovered its big work and are finishing it for our new map custom for a life "Sarobe"  that will be available in December, when we have it completed we will put it in the same thread, I hope that the creators should like, thanks for sharing your big work .

PD: sry for my english ;)

E9BA1B4818F086686683F20C5423080A51618416

Next update McDonalds :)

6C76CD611E2C572C48DC30011973A22C30A3FE7F

• Like 2

Hey GotDead! Just published a mini-dayZ/survival+zombies mission featuring your exquisite island ;)

Dead Catalina Rising - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520119742

Mission thread on BIF - https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184841-dead-catalina-rising-mini-dayz-coop6-rhs-aiatp/

Hope you guys enjoy it ;)

Still getting an out of memory crash to desktop when trying to load the island in the editor. (PWS install)

Too bad since I'd gladly explore that map.

Cheers

Still getting an out of memory crash to desktop when trying to load the island in the editor. (PWS install)

Too bad since I'd gladly explore that map.

Cheers

Hey Grumpy Old Man, have you configured properly your memory allocation? Another dude - which also relies on PW6 to play it -has just complained of crashing to desktop with memory shortage trying to play my mission... I´ve recommended using a mem alloc, like  tbb4malloc_bi.dll  or any other

Cheers!

[Edit] it seems the problem lies on PW6 version of Catalina island... here´s the feedback I´ve got:

The problem lies with PW6's copy of Santa Catalina. I replaced the files from the PW6 install with the files of Santa Catalina from Armaholic and it is now working through PW6.

Hello, we are a Spanish group of modders that we have recovered its big work and are finishing it for our new map custom for a life "Sarobe"  that will be available in December, when we have it completed we will put it in the same thread, I hope that the creators should like, thanks for sharing your big work .

PD: sry for my english ;)

E9BA1B4818F086686683F20C5423080A51618416

Next update McDonalds :)

6C76CD611E2C572C48DC30011973A22C30A3FE7F

Genial!

---

Awesome, are there any other screenshots of this map? It is really looking wonderful, I really wished someone did a terrain like that using those assets

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/514315790/523897653299666074/

Please Fix The heli Pad Issue it Really mess's up the AI for Support and Helicopters, The Heli Pad's are Located Under the McDonald's and The Surrounding Shopping Plaza

New update   Mod Santa catalina ,for my friend supremo115 :)

will you release it , it would be so perfect for the map im working on