IndeedPete

A2C - Arma 2 Cutscene Animations in Arma 3

Dance animations... WOOHOO!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Superb work!

Dirty Haz

Thanks, Miller!

awesome work Pete!! the dance animations and other mission anims work flawlessly! the DisableAI "ANIM"; did the trick!

heres the final result of a boring rainy afternoon after installing your mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HsH6zfMqo

just proves the anims work flawlessly :D

Love it! Altis Got Talent!

The Iranians won in my opinion. Must have been their space suits with the integrated cooling system. Also, Murica's song choice wasn't the best, maybe "America Fuck Yeah" would have been more effective. :D

Yes, you can just run it as any other addon and use the animations in your missions.

Did you use the config to simply port them in or did you edit the binarized animations? (I use the config option ;))

No, just config work. I did not touch (not even rename) any of the animations.

Love it! Altis Got Talent!

The Iranians won in my opinion. Must have been their space suits with the integrated cooling system. Also, Murica's song choice wasn't the best, maybe "America Fuck Yeah" would have been more effective. :D

true. reason why iran won also? there music isnt attacked by WMG ;) hard to find good music for USA. cause.. yeah.. most if not all there music gets flagged. and gets blocked in germany lol

They just had the better moves and overall performance in my opinion. But we'll see at the recall. :D

Also, the host should prepare a performance. Maybe the Greenbacks are finally good at something.^^

They just had the better moves and overall performance in my opinion. But we'll see at the recall. :D

Also, the host should prepare a performance. Maybe the Greenbacks are finally good at something.^^

i was actually planning on the greenbacks vs FIA. lol

Ah, an unexpected competitor. Looks like it'll be tough in this year's Altis Got Talent. And I thought the RHS battle with the suicide dancers last year was crazy. :D

Thank you, Foxhound.

Ah, I'm undecided this time! The Kung Fu part was really cool though. And I love the war torn scenery in the background. :D

Hello everyone,

its me, junky82 ;)

You know armaholic? ... So i just scrolled a bit, and you know what ... i found this mod.

I love animations, and i love to create ingame-scenes ... so I LOVE INDEEDPETE ... but dont tell my girlfriend ;)

And when i like things .. I DO TRAILERS ...

SO ... here is my trailer for this mod.

I just hope, Indeedpete is using this trailer for his mod. If not, i hope you enjoyed it ;) here we go

Edited by junky82

LOL, love it, junky82! Thanks so much! I hope I can add more media to the first page (there are four vids already).

Judging by the fun people seem to have with the dancing animations I think BIS should do another MoCap session with dancing devs. Anyone issued a request on the FT already? :D

Edited by IndeedPete

#offtopic

some people asked me, to do a trailer for there clan ... for money ... i denied! ... but when i love things ;)

#ontopic

since the alpha version of arma 3, i am searching for the dance animation. now ... we all got it ... but thats not all.

thanks indeedpete for your work ... now, i will go on to do some cinematic stuff. like MJ said "i love you all"

EDIT: in case of dancebattle ... NIKOS IS MY FAVOURIT ;)

Edited by junky82

Does anyone have the code a man sitting at a table not doing anything. Arma 2 version is "sitUnarm_L_idleLoop3".

I tried that but it keeps glitching to where the person is in the ground or on the table. How do you use these animations from this mod in arma 3. I'm trying to remake the Lions of Kandahar campaign on arma 3.

Yes, the sit at table thing is a bit tricky. Try different heights or use these fixpoints (explaned somewhere in the function's documentation).

As usual, with switchMove, playMove, and playMoveNow.