Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Best place to visit.

What countries are the best to visit? I always wanted tp gp tp Sctoland, Ireland, Germany, and Russia. The only places I have gone is the western US, very very nice, and south east U.S., also very nice. Where are some places you all like to visit?

Depends on your interests, if you prefer spots far from any major industrial region i can recommend the area of Mangfallgebirge and Tegernsee/Schliersee area near munich, germany. Garmisch Partenkirchen and the Karwendel mountains is also a very nice spot to visit, especially if you do hiking or mountainbiking.

There are lots of other nice places in germany; Stanberger See, Schwarzwald, Eiffel, Thüringer Wald, Wendelstein (Chiemsee), Römerpfad (Gardasee)...............

And don't forget the Pyramid of Karlsruhe, the northernmost Pyramide in the world smile.gif

ALso the Schloss in Karlsruhe and the Schloss in Ettlingen are well worth a visit smile.gif

Go to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland Ohio. If you like good classic rock, blues, soul, old RnB, etc, that place got all kinds of cool stuff. Like hand written lyrics to some Jimi Hendrix songs, or Jim Morrison's grade 2 homework! And I think that there's going to be a whole U2 exhibit going in after the John Lennon one goes away. I remember going there and spending 5 hours, listening to songs, watching a bunch of film clips, there's so much to see it's amazing.

-=Die Alive=-

If some of you wanted to go to a military installation this topic would still be open smile.gif

The rules are simple, people.