TmkIPcQl.jpg

ZSx2hl8l.jpg

Hu3VyFhl.jpg

full resolution here

• Like 12

Beautiful!

Eager to see this map out!

• Like 1

What is your background? The way you place objects and soft cover as well as buildings seems very well thought out and professional but I assume you just placed them how you liked... Wish there were more talented map designers like the good old A2 days.

• Like 5

What is your background? The way you place objects and soft cover as well as buildings seems very well thought out and professional but I assume you just placed them how you liked... Wish there were more talented map designers like the good old A2 days.

Man, I couldn't agree more. The proper placement of makeshift cover,concealment and tactically useful debris that doesn't scream "stack up here" but rather blends into the world is the difference in a good map and a great one. 

• Like 3

my background for placing all the objects is a Highresolution Satimage, on this I see all the buildings and then i place them as in reality.

That takes a lot of time but it looks like after almost real?!

• Like 2

Man I am so excited for this! I dont use middle eatern maps at all as things like Takistan are just too bare for me-and most others use the same assets-Afghan Village,Reshman, etc.And maps like Fallujah dont suit my SP only play as my ai team ae just massacred in any urban areas lol. I do like FATA and Clafghan,but ai can have problems on these maps and there are very few missions for them.

This means I cant use sweet camo's ike AOR1 and 3 colour desert! :(

So I cant wait for this damn map! 

Also I love ponds!!

my background for placing all the objects is a Highresolution Satimage, on this I see all the buildings and then i place them as in reality.

That takes a lot of time but it looks like after almost real?!

Damn... You must follow it a lot closer than people usually do when following satmaps, looks incredible.

What percentage of the map would you say you have completed at this point?

Objectplacement about 60-70%

but there is lot of other work to do B)

• Like 2

OMG this is awesome very nice job i want to say that i must have this map now and play on it!!!!!! :) Like these ponds.

Greets DonbassCZ

Really, really looking forward to this! LOL A3 is in want of two things... a decent Iraq map and a Kiowa. Glad to see Diyala progressing so well! I just hope Opteryx doesn't ditch on Middle Eastern structures and al-Kut.

• Like 2

Map looks grate can't wait to have operations on here. also how much memory would you say this map will take up

Map looks grate can't wait to have operations on here. also how much memory would you say this map will take up

Thanks Guys,i appreciate it.

about 1 GB + Jbad

• Like 1

Are you going to used the OPX buildings ?

i like the OPX stuff, but these are not ready to use it on a Map.... :(

Really, really looking forward to this! LOL A3 is in want of two things... a decent Iraq map and a Kiowa. Glad to see Diyala progressing so well!

Totally agree. And once this map comes out I can see a lot of sweet missions for Hawaiian's 75th Rangers here :) Oh-and here's the Kiowa you wanted https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184301-adukes-kiowa-pack/page-3

• Like 3

And once this map comes out I can see a lot of sweet missions for Hawaiian's 75th Rangers here :)

nice if someone would make some missions :)

new pics

0SetgaKl.jpg

n2Dylgil.jpg

dNMXqGQl.jpg

pGkjgY0l.jpg

full resolution here

• Like 11