On 3/5/2017 at 9:39 AM, willgh96 said:

The Scots guards wore berets at the battle of Tumbledown Mt in the falklands war so they knew who was british and who was argentine to prevent friendly fire.

Also BAF troops were told to patrol wearing berets many times in different parts of Iraq, so as not be appear too "intimidating" to the population...This practice did not last long.

Could someone from the 3CB team please tell me, Who originally made the model you guys use for your smock uniform? I've seen the same model in several mods now-including RHS. Was wondering who made it, so I can contact them about using  it. Thanks.

39 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Also BAF troops were told to patrol wearing berets many times in different parts of Iraq, so as not be appear too "intimidating" to the population...This practice did not last long.

Could someone from the 3CB team please tell me, Who originally made the model you guys use for your smock uniform? I've seen the same model in several mods now-including RHS. Was wondering who made it, so I can contact them about using  it. Thanks.

It was originally a Gorka suit from RHS as far as I know and everyone has just been repurposing it, so you should probably talk to them.

wsxcgy is correct. It was generously donated to us by PuFu at RHS. That is who you will need to speak to.

1 hour ago, wsxcgy said:

It was originally a Gorka suit from RHS as far as I know and everyone has just been repurposing it, so you should probably talk to them.

Perfect. Thank you :)

• Like 2

Will you add more version of the osprey mk2, for example IDK version showing rank? Will you add more Mk6 helmet versions ? Will you add more uniform version, like DPM combined with DDPM as we saw in afghanistan ? Will you add the kestrel body armour? Will you add more backpacks in DPM/DDPM version like you made with the MTP backpacks?

I know, it's a lot of "will you add" spamming, but I like your works and like the "old style" british and we have many MTP equipment but not a lot of DPM/DDPM, so excuse my spamming :)

I'm very pleased to announce the major release of our  3CB_BAF_Vehicles, along with updates to 3CB_BAF_Weapons, 3CB_BAF_Equipment and 3CB_BAF Units.

CHANGE LOG VERSION 2.1

• Added 7 additional Guard berets
  • Added JTAC bergen for all camouflage patterns
  • Fixed missing faces on helmet strap models
  • Fixed logo incorrectly displaying in VA and Eden
  • Fixed white textures at distance on old MK2 Vests and MK6 Helmets when viewed at distance
  • Fixed fog rvmat issue
  • Fixed inventory capacity on Smock to match uniforms

EDIT:  Full details including download links are on the front page

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, 3cb said:

I'm very pleased to announce the major release of our  3CB_BAF_Vehicles, along with updates to 3CB_BAF_Weapons, 3CB_BAF_Equipment and 3CB_BAF Units.

CHANGE LOG VERSION 2.1

• Added 7 additional Guard berets
  • Added JTAC bergen for all camouflage patterns
  • Fixed missing faces on helmet strap models
  • Fixed logo incorrectly displaying in VA and Eden
  • Fixed white textures at distance on old MK2 Vests and MK6 Helmets when viewed at distance
  • Fixed fog rvmat issue
  • Fixed inventory capacity on Smock to match uniforms

Hooray!! Can;t wait to use the new landrovers. Got some stuff planned for the CarraigDubh map :D

• Like 1

Updated link is on the front page (the google drive one)

Thanks found it as you replied and thanks for adding the Guards berets they will work wonders for my unit also did all your mods get an update if so where are those li ks like the Vechiles update and weapons update ?

Cool il take a look tha ks dont dare ask but you got in gamr images of the Blues n Royals Beret just a sneak peek beforr j get up in like 8 hours lol

Congrats on the release, looking great!

On 3/15/2017 at 11:41 PM, ineptaphid said:

Hooray!! Can;t wait to use the new landrovers. Got some stuff planned for the CarraigDubh map :D

er...... SAY WHAT ??? You have this working in A3 ?

That's one of our most cherished and missed maps ? Tell me more !?

• Like 4

Guys, it's me again with another idea, but it would be awesome if you could implement it. ))

Shemaghs/sweat-rags.

Spoiler

5hrM-Qx2aHDOVMebCdLGWQYjJSNSiDPEh0YaDMW_

t2AsSefxu7bGrRX90BHZgouzFHZvSjGpL2TN9q7q

SgrBkDhc1ebclYgaOjq6cqz-Za6M2odf5tETXvBP

GRY-DndS74xqmjBiEbZpsW0LBWH3GJ4IDkS8IBA-

First, It's looks nice )) Plus, wearing Osprey for long time would be a real pain without something to protect neck.

Any chance you could use one from TRYK or made your own?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, serjames said:

er...... SAY WHAT ??? You have this working in A3 ?

That's one of our most cherished and missed maps ? Tell me more !?

Fingers crossed this ain't one of those moderator privileges.....:whistle: 

• Like 1

I was wondering where you got your MTP samples from im trying to make some MTP gear using base assets and it looks crap.

The MTP sample was made up by an in-house artist. He bought a sample square of the MTP material in which to base the pattern on.

Hi all, just to let you know we're live on STEAM Workshop now...

• Like 5

Just starting a new mission build today and come across something weird. It's more of a TFAR 1.0 issue but just as a heads up, I've noticed if I have TFAR 1.0 (the official beta from SW) loaded then none of the 3CB radio packs appear in the arsenal.

Again I realise this is more a TFAR issue, but thought I'd plonk it down here in case anyone else is having the issue and wondering why.