I was getting annoyed by the same color scheme of ghillie strands on every single uniform, so... I changed them.

h2oLI4W.png

class I_Soldier_sniper_base_F;
class UK3CB_ANA_B_Sniper_SF_U : I_Soldier_sniper_base_F {
	hiddenSelections[] = {"camo","camo3"};
	hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\UK3CB_Factions\addons\UK3CB_Factions_ANA\Blufor\data\ana_b_infantry_uniform_gcam_01_co.paa","\a3\characters_f\Common\Data\ghillie_desert_co.paa"};
};
class UK3CB_BAF_Soldier_DDPM_Sniper_RM_Base : I_Soldier_sniper_base_F {
	hiddenSelections[] = {"camo","camo3"};
	hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\UK3CB_BAF_Equipment\uniform\data\uniform_ddpm_rm_co.paa","\a3\characters_f\Common\Data\ghillie_desert_co.paa"};
};

Options I found so far:

"\a3\characters_f\Common\Data\ghillie_desert_co.paa"
"\a3\characters_f\Common\Data\ghillie_mcamo_co.paa"
"\a3\characters_f\Common\Data\ghillie_woodland_co.paa" //default on the AAF uniform
"\A3\Characters_F_Exp\OPFOR\Data\ghillie_tna_CO.paa" //dark green with dark brown
"\A3\Characters_F_Exp\BLUFOR\Data\U_BT_sniper_F_tna_co.paa" //jungle greens

Nice. That is something I might add directly to the pack. Thanks for the suggestion.

Not really. We have a number of updates to roll out at some point to fix issues. As for the uniform we still need someone familiar with weighting uniform and vest meshes in arma 3 to assist in finishing it off.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:52 PM, evrik said:

Not really. We have a number of updates to roll out at some point to fix issues. As for the uniform we still need someone familiar with weighting uniform and vest meshes in arma 3 to assist in finishing it off.

Oh damn...

Many people really hope to see the new assets you have planned 😀

I'm pleased to announce version 2.8 of 3CB BAF Equipment

VERSION 2.8

• Improved radios on Mk3 Ospreys
  • Adjusted MTP backpack and vest capacities
  • Added rebreathers
  • Added Duke of Lancaster's Regiment beret
  • Added ACE G-force coefficient to pilots
  • Like 4

I think there's something wonky with the new backpacks. All the predators and the Motherlode one in this case. And it's only them I should add, as the Kitbags and others work.
Also all the predators seem to only have the MTP textures.
7QGFmM9.jpg

Also I couldn't find what the dependency for the Alice packs were as they loaded in with an error message and no visible model in the arsenal.

Apologies, the predator and motherlode backpacks are WIP and have now been removed.

VERSION 2.8

• Improved radios on Mk3 Ospreys
  • Adjusted MTP backpack and vest capacities
  • Added rebreathers
  • Added Duke of Lancaster's Regiment beret
  • Added ACE G-force coefficient to pilots
  • Like 2

Hey guys,
Last night during our operation we noticed that when firing the 81mm mortars, it was causing a huge amount of lag that actually crashed the server. We had approx 50 players on with the server running at around 50fps. When the crews fired the mortar it would immediately seize up the server and take several minutes to recover. 
The guaranteed message count would go from a couple thousand to over 500,000 when the mortar fired. 
This was on the Stratis map with a number of other mods.

This is our primary mod list: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2461898157 

We used the same mortars the week before with no issue like this. 
I'm not sure if the server was logging but I can check it out if need be. Worst case I can get logs from the next mission. 

Have you guys or anyone else encountered this by any chance our would know what it could be please?

Cheers.