Hi!

So i was wondering if it is posible for me do a costum texture for me and my mates! The thing is that one of them is a priest irl and i want to make him a vest with a big cross on the back :P

I am really new to all this but is there a way that you can allow me into the files so i can make the texture?

-Chris

8 minutes ago, Bulajunior14 said:

If 58 is made can it be done that in rain it shrinks at triples in weight :) and while you are at it you can take the water bottle out however, good luck getting it back in. :icon_biggrin:

Go the whole hog?

Sweets that's take 10 minutes to peel all the wrapper off

Hexi TV

58 pattern large pack, now that was an ironic name if ever there was one!

L85A1 that you fire 1 round and then realise tha magazine fell off a mile away and fires the bayonet off the end?

25 minutes ago, sabre_3para_gu said:

Go the whole hog?

Sweets that's take 10 minutes to peel all the wrapper off

Hexi TV

58 pattern large pack, now that was an ironic name if ever there was one!

L85A1 that you fire 1 round and then realise tha magazine fell off a mile away and fires the bayonet off the end?

TBH Might just be easier if your game just crashes on load up. still keeping it close to the realism aspect

• Like 2

@sabre_3para_gu  unfortunately camp assets fall so far down our priority list that they're unlikely to see the light of day.  

Although I appreciate they add to immersion, our priority is on weapons, vehicles and equipment that we're currently missing.  There is a huge list.

• Like 3

Thanks for the reply Lifetap, I thought that would be the answer, but worth asking.

Keep up the good work.

Hello there, I wanted to share a conflict between Aegis and 3CB's equipment:

Ut85I3m.jpg

A simple...

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"Path/To/Texture.paa"};

...Should fix it. Thanks!

• Like 2

@Night515 added to our bug list, thanks

• Like 2

On 11/09/2016 at 1:35 PM, serjames said:

Just do what you would do in real life. Drop the mortar Ammo crate near to the mortar and the loader doesn't need to do anything with inventory ;-)

I know my reply is super late but it was only recently that I realized this function and I had a bit of a mortar accident in my pants.

• Like 1

We already have some simpler webbing.  In all likelihood this will be expanded at some stage

On 15/08/2017 at 6:47 PM, m.drahos@centrum.sk said:

Hello is there any chance to see personal load carrying equipment  or assault vest in future?

The existing pilots vest is a fairly close approximation of a British Army issue assult vest (not by accident)

I'm not sure if this had been mentioned, but I noticed that the mk6 helmets have more of a resemblance to mk7's, what's up with that?

The MK7 helmets were donated to us by StalkerGB and we kept them labelled as such. The helmets we labelled MK6 were ported from the Arma 2 sample BAF models. There was no clear designation for them, so we labelled them the earlier MK6, to go alongside the MKII vests and uniforms reskinned into the various DPM. 

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

RE: 3CB Helicopters AI Control

Been working on some scripts for an airborne assault - came across something - that may or may not be my issue... I can repro without scripts... The Apache will take off and just continue to steady climb indefinitely (at least as long as my patience last) - you can't force it low with flyinHeight - as it just ignores it and continues its perpetual climb... The Merlin's and Wildcat's behave normally... I tested CUP and RHS as well - same issue with Apache - while other helicopters behave fine...

Posted below is a simple mission with my scripts that's not compressed - again - I can do the same without scripts... The Wildcat stays on the deck and the Apache shoots for orbit - albeit - slowly... Same waypoint instructions issued...

Radio Trigger India launches the gunships.

Radio Trigger Juliet issues an RTB for the gunships.

Radio Trigger Alpha launches the slicks on insertion mission.

Repro Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0p1ntka6eo407g1/SCO_SctiptTest3cb.Altis.zip?dl=0

Thanks - quite the fantastic bit of kit you have here - much appreciated...

:f:

Regards,

Scott

8 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

RE: 3CB Helicopters AI Control

Been working on some scripts for an airborne assault - came across something - that may or may not be my issue... I can repro without scripts... The Apache will take off and just continue to steady climb indefinitely (at least as long as my patience last) - you can't force it low with flyinHeight - as it just ignores it and continues its perpetual climb... The Merlin's and Wildcat's behave normally... I tested CUP and RHS as well - same issue with Apache - while other helicopters behave fine...

Posted below is a simple mission with my scripts that's not compressed - again - I can do the same without scripts... The Wildcat stays on the deck and the Apache shoots for orbit - albeit - slowly... Same waypoint instructions issued...

Radio Trigger India launches the gunships.

Radio Trigger Juliet issues an RTB for the gunships.

Radio Trigger Alpha launches the slicks on insertion mission.

Repro Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0p1ntka6eo407g1/SCO_SctiptTest3cb.Altis.zip?dl=0

Thanks - quite the fantastic bit of kit you have here - much appreciated...

Regards,

Scott

IIRC This has already been reported earlier in the thread and the 3CB guys have said they have fixed it in their internal version? (I think)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TheLimbo365 said:

IIRC This has already been reported earlier in the thread and the 3CB guys have said they have fixed it in their internal version? (I think)

I haven't looked at the repro, but if it's an issue with a get out waypoint and heli's hovering to outer space, that was me mentioning it and it's reproducible with vanilla. Not a 3CB issue if I'm understanding right. 

As the original poster states, he tried the same thing with the CUP and RHS Apache and experienced the same thing. I'd guess that they are using the same vanilla base attack helicopter as us to inherit from. Our Apache is currently undergoing testing ahead of its update, but if it is a BIS issue, I am not sure our update will resolve the issue. As he also stated, the other helicopters - that inherit from other BIS helicopter classes - are fine.

• Like 2

I've just tested Scottb's mission and find that our Apache does exactly what he says, including on our latest dev build.

I also switched it out for an AH-99 Blackfoot, which is the base helicopter we inherit from, and that does not have the same problem.

So it looks like an issue we should try to resolve and I've added a card to our bug tracker.

Thanks for the report!

Just a quick note - we're in the wrong mod thread. It should be 3CB BAF Vehicles.  Not to worry too much though.

• Like 3

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the interest and my apologies about the wrong thread - didn't realize you had one for each pack...

Do you guys share info with CUP and RHS on similar platforms if you find a solution - or do you think I should report the issue to them as well... I've done hours of testing lately...

OBTW: The RHS Sea Cobra does it too and the Vanilla Comanche does not - lol - countless hours...

Regards,

Scott

Following a post from reyhard in the RHS thread, increasing the AI parameter maxSpeed has fixed our Apache, which now follows low level waypoints as it should.

It'll be in the next update of 3CB BAF Vehicles.

• Like 5

Is it possible to tweak the loadouts slightly when using the loadout module?

I mean like everything else from you guys they're great and it certainly makes my life MUCH easier when building missions, but specifically the medic loadout doesn't fit our medical system.
We have 1 PAK which doesn't expire and can only be used by medicals at facilities and our surgical kits are one time use and can be used anywhere.

The medical loadout is opposite in terms of # of PAK's vs # of surgical kits and it would be great if I could swap them.

45 minutes ago, JD Wang said:

Is it possible to tweak the loadouts slightly when using the loadout module?

I mean like everything else from you guys they're great and it certainly makes my life MUCH easier when building missions, but specifically the medic loadout doesn't fit our medical system.
We have 1 PAK which doesn't expire and can only be used by medicals at facilities and our surgical kits are one time use and can be used anywhere.

The medical loadout is opposite in terms of # of PAK's vs # of surgical kits and it would be great if I could swap them.

Why don't have your medics adjust it in the arsenal? I'm sure that is way easier

I don't want them to change it I just want to be able to tweak it at my end.
At the moment we use it as is but without fail one of the medics will leave base without the right gear. That's the best thing about the module is that players start off with everything they "need" 

Honestly it's no big deal, I just thought if there was a simple tweak I could make at my end it would be great 

4 minutes ago, JD Wang said:

I don't want them to change it I just want to be able to tweak it at my end.

Aaaah, yeah, i get that, nevermind my comment then :)