Ah okay, you want a unit with no additional equipment. I understand now. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1

Ah okay, you want a unit with no additional equipment. I understand now. Sorry for the confusion.

its all good sorry for not being more specific 

Is there any script command to don helmet? Goal is to make players start with helmets strapped to backpacks and berets/boonies as default headgear.

• Like 1

Is there any script command to don helmet? Goal is to make players start with helmets strapped to backpacks and berets/boonies as default headgear.

+1

The code was not designed to be generic, but you can use it.  It has to be called from the player's PC.

call UK3CB_BAF_Equipment_ACE_fnc_canAttach;

Checks to see if it is possible to sling the player's helmet, returning true or false

call UK3CB_BAF_Equipment_ACE_fnc_attach;

Slings the player's helmet

ACE includes a gunbag by default

Yes it does but I also think having a new one done by 3cb would be nice, generally a gunbag only carriers a set amount and having that extra space would be nice.

Yes it does but I also think having a new one done by 3cb would be nice, generally a gunbag only carriers a set amount and having that extra space would be nice.

The ACE one have extra space, you have to load the weapon into the gunbag via ACE, then you still have plenty of room to fit in ammo and other stuff you might need. (Incase you were not aware)

@lifetap, thank you, sir!

@foxone Thanks for the tip on gunbag, didn't know that. ) But, that's a bit different - gunbag is significantly bigger then L115 (even if not count as folded) and have rifle attached outside the bag would be just so cool )) even if you just replace shotgun with L115 - that will do the trick.

@omL, more webbing is on our backlog, but no specifics as yet.

If there is sufficient interest we would consider adding a slung L115 to the backpack using a similar approach to the L128.  Although if you're in a ghillie suit you'll not even see the backpack.

• Like 3

Hi guys, so what is the difference between the webbing and the plate webbing? i assumed the plate webbing has armour, but the models for both are the same as is the ballistic protection.Also-I think the plate webbing weighs less.

• Like 1

Hi guys, so what is the difference between the webbing and the plate webbing? i assumed the plate webbing has armour, but the models for both are the same as is the ballistic protection.Also-I think the plate webbing weighs less.

Was about to ask the same ;)

• Like 1

The plate version of the webbing has ballistic protection (chest, diaphragm, abdomen and body) whereas the non-plate has none.

The webbing with plate was primarily included to allow the winter units wearing a smock to have armour protection, simulating an Osprey vest worn beneath the white snow suit. It was then decided to expand that to the other smock camo types to allow players / users to choose whether or not they wanted webbing without protection or with. In future, if we can secure better models, this may change to show an actual difference between the two types.

• Like 2

The plate version of the webbing has ballistic protection (chest, diaphragm, abdomen and body) whereas the non-plate has none.

The webbing with plate was primarily included to allow the winter units wearing a smock to have armour protection, simulating an Osprey vest worn beneath the white snow suit. It was then decided to expand that to the other smock camo types to allow players / users to choose whether or not they wanted webbing without protection or with. In future, if we can secure better models, this may change to show an actual difference between the two types.

Nice!! Thanks for the explanation!

It's perfectly fine as it is. Kevlar supposed to be worn under smock anyway.

It would be awesome if you add gloves to smock models - arctic set looks a bit weird without them. )

• Like 1

The arctic kit is not yet complete, we do plan on adding gloves

• Like 1

To each smock variant?Or only arctic? I think all of the smocks would look better with gloves. If you are wearing the smock, that means it is not the warmest day :)

What about winter camo guns?

Just somthing bacis, white tape will do the trick :D

• Like 1

Do you REALLY want another set of identical guns with white bits in the arsenal ?

What about winter camo guns?

Just somthing bacis, white tape will do the trick :D

Yes, we'll add a few weapons with winter tape.  

Inclusion of the Arctic kit in this release was a last minute decision, as we thought you'd prefer to have a partially complete set, rather than for none at all.  We'll add more winter kit in future releases.

It's also worth noting that we use hidden selections on the majority of textures in the weapons/equipment.  So if anyone produces some high quality winter textures for the weapons, we'd be interested in including them.  We'll of course credit you.

• Like 1

To each smock variant?Or only arctic? I think all of the smocks would look better with gloves. If you are wearing the smock, that means it is not the warmest day :)

No decision at this stage.  

If we can get the quality we're after, then may make it an option on all smocks

• Like 1

will you use the Apex bergens in the next update?

They would have to wait for BI to release the texture templates from APEX first, which could take a while knowing BI

• Like 1