Hey lads. The four BAF mods you guys have released are absolutely incredible; we've been using them happily for a few months now and they've added a whole new dimension to our unit. Stunning work, and the attention to detail is inescapable. 

Would you folks consider adding to your collection of berets? The unit I represent portrays a section of 1st Battalion, The Rifles and the only available beret model in the correct colour with the right cap badge is a little... odd-looking. We all love the ability to sling your bucket at will and the differentiation between the personal role radio version and the normal one is great.

If you need any help with it (not that I personally have any clue what I'm doing) any of us in 1 RIFLES would be more than happy to lend our aid!

Keep up the great work, guys.

- a very appreciative set of milsim blokes

Hi, we may already have that one in the works... If not (and I'm sure Evrik will comfirm) we'll need hi res imagery of the badge and a colour corrected image (white balance really) of the cap colour

Here's a couple of streams from two mod test nights from last week. 

*****All WIP so likely to change and or be different on release and all the normal caveats apply around not asking for updates to release etc....

But having said all that enjoy.

• Like 3

Thanks for the swift reply. If the model isn't currently on the backburner and you do need those extra resources, I'm sure I could enlist someone from the unit to get them done. Could you elaborate as to exactly what you'd need from us?

Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words and offer.

The Rifles beret - basic, radio with strap under beret, and radio with strap over, has already been requested and will be included in the upcoming release. If you go back one page in this forum, you will see that it has already been requested. :)

• Like 1

I should likely learn to read before asking stupid questions. That's fantastic news, thank you! At risk of repeating the same mistake; I've trawled the OP and the last couple of pages and can't find a timescale for this upcoming release. Do you guys have any idea when it'll be out? We've been using the SBS berets for so long we're growing gills.

Hard to pin an actual release date on things. However, we are busy doing tests on the packs (as shown in the videos above), so it is just a case of fixing the errors we find. It shouldn't be too long now. We are eager to get them released as well.

• Like 1

The MK3 vest is not in this release. Just the MK2 and the MK4. If we can get someone to model it, or one is donated to us, then it could be added in the future. However, there are other vehicles we want to concentrate on getting released first before we continue working on the weapons / equipment - aside from bug fixing of course.

I should likely learn to read before asking stupid questions. That's fantastic news, thank you! At risk of repeating the same mistake; I've trawled the OP and the last couple of pages and can't find a timescale for this upcoming release. Do you guys have any idea when it'll be out? We've been using the SBS berets for so long we're growing gills.

As head-sup asking for when an update will be released, its frowned upon here. As per the forum rules it is seen as spam ;)

• Like 1

Nice to see such fine progress on the development gents. 

As a British player and National I can't express my level of support for you guys, this mod is going to give us a lot of new equipment that we badly need. It has been said to often that we lack the needed equipment to effectively portray our armed forces, and that the American based groups get more interest than any other country. I can not wait until the update is released and our level of equipment doubles, it will finally bring us well within our operational standards, and I am sure that once your vehicle pack is updated with new content we will finally be at the level we so rightfully deserve to be at.

I will await the release and would also congratulate you on a job well done so far  :icon_eek:

• Like 1

I'm very pleased to announce major releases of three 3CB mods: 3CB_BAF_Weapons, 3CB_BAF_Equipment and 3CB_BAF_Units.

Version 2.0 3CB_BAF_Equipment

S2MH7ld.jpg

CHANGE LOG

Added @ace3 hearing protection to Ear Defenders, Radio Headsets, and Crew Helmets

Added @ace3 keybinds for sling/don helmet and drop/pick-up backpack, and to swap to a tertiary weapon (attached to backpack)

Added @ace3 self-interaction action option to drop and recover your personal backpack. Dropped backpacks include limited ballistic geometry (can provide some protection from incoming small arms fire).

Added @acre optional module to better support ACRE radio backpacks

Added Arctic, Desert, Temperate and Woodland uniforms and gear

Added Arctic, Desert, MTP, Temperate and Woodland smocks, including mixed-camo smock/trouser variants

Added Arctic, Desert, MTP, Temperate and Woodand versions of vanilla kitbags and carry-alls

Added Arctic sniper gear

Added Desert, Temperate and Woodland flight vests

Added ear defenders

Added hidden texture selections to all backpacks

Added high-visibility uniform, vest and helmet

Added display of the detector on Sapper backpacks only if a detector is in inventory

Added Osprey Mk 2 vests, including hidden texture selections

Added PLCE webbing for all camouflage variants of smock, plus olive

Added radio headsets over berets

Added berets for: RAF, Rifles, Royal Artillery, Scottish Regiment, Signals, Yorkshire Regiment, UN

Added thigh holsters for pistols, with pistol proxy to display pistol correctly

Added updated visual system for Pointmen: when swapping to the L128 tertiary weapon the L128 affixed to the backpack is removed, and reattached when replaced

Added Virtual Arsenal icons for some uniform pieces

Added woollen Commando hat

Fixed wounds on RTR uniform

Updated: appearance of radio backpacks

Updated: improved fit and appearance of Mk6 helmets

Updated: moved static weapons to the BAF Weapons pack

Updated: Osprey Mk 4 vests, included adding hidden texture selections

Updated: replaced US mine detector on backpack with a UK Vallon

Updated: TFAR FAC backpack now uses the AN/ARC210 radio

Updated: uniform textures, wear and dust/dirt added

Updated: various graphical improvements

• Like 6

Historically we publish just to Armaholic and PWS.  

Steam is a possibility, but we have yet to explore the full ramifications. 

• Like 1

Hey guys really nice work on the update love the smocks and old school camo patterns. One small thing is there seems to be differences in the tones on the MTP depending on which uniform model. For example the t-shirt trousers are much lighter than the rest of the MTP uniforms.

Great stuff all around fellas.

One minor bug I noticed...the sling helmet option was missing from my ace options, even though I had a Beret in my backpack.  Just FYI.