Hope all is going well with the equipment development. I did however have two questions, if any of you wouldn't mind answering:

• Is there any chance of an MTP texture on the kitbag? Seeing the DDPM on it gives me some hope, just wanted confirmation on that? I find the BI version to work, but as expected it's somewhat different and darker.

• Did you get to the bottom of the strangely bright Osprey body armour that was pointed out a few months back?

Thanks in advance!

The kitbag has been retextured to MTP, but it needs testing and approved before release. The Oprey is still too bright and will need some work. We've altered the colour of the straps, but it doesn't fix the issue.

with the dpm units do you plan on having them in plce webbing or osprey and webbing and assault vest would be a lot better 

Initially, they will be wearing the older MK2-style Osprey vest. We are talking to someone about creating some PLCE webbing for future use. We need some webbing that will fit the white coverall for our winter units.

May or may not have been raised already, but has any note been made in regards to the RM beret? With the new lighting it's coming across as more of a turquoise green.

No one as of yet has mentioned it. Are you using the default settings? All we can do is set it to look correct on the new default lighting setting. If you have your sliders set to your own preference, there is not much we can do. Also, we are a little reluctant to spend time doing this at the moment as it is possible the lighting system / default setting may change again with the release of the Tanoa expansion.

In my personal opinion I'd have to agree with MangosHead as it does indeed appear to come across as a turquoise green than that of a stereotypical Royal marine green beret.

If you reference my hastily diagram:Here

You can see that in both Arsenal and on Stratis - it seems turquoise when compared to the images below of the beret in multiple degrees of lighting.

Also all of my settings are of default settings in terms of contrast and brightness - without any shaders.

Yep - broken by the lighting changes in 1.60 - very obvious in darker light...

I'm sure it will get a fix on the next pass, but it won't be a priority in the short-term as it's not game breaking really

Javelin launcher appears to be broken with the latest update of ACE (3.6.0). When it is assembled and you lock on and fire at a target, the launching sound plays but no projectile is fired from the launcher itself.

Thanks for the report. We'll look into it. However, it appears that the latest update to ACE3 may have caused issues with the vanilla launcher as well. It has been reported on their thread that it has affected the Titan launcher. They may have to provide a fix.

Is there a 60mm mortar in your MOD?

Everytime I search google 3cb is mentioned but I don't see it anywhere. Thanks

The 60mm Commando Mortar will be included in the next update to our 3CB BAF Weapons pack. It's effectively done, but we need to finish off the Equipment upgrade and Units before we can release it as the Units will make use of it.

EDIT: A WIP image taken a while ago. It has been polished up since then, but you get the idea.

oTXaoFU.png?1

• Like 10

Looking AWESOME!, on your mod website there is a post from feb will there be another post to see how your getting along?

The 60mm Commando Mortar will be included in the next update to our 3CB BAF Weapons pack. It's effectively done, but we need to finish off the Equipment upgrade and Units before we can release it as the Units will make use of it.

EDIT: A WIP image taken a while ago. It has been polished up since then, but you get the idea.

http://i.imgur.com/oTXaoFU.png?1

Hell yeah, bring it on :)

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted image as per forum rules

@jordanback97:  I'll have a word with a couple of the team working on different things and see if I can get a few WIP images to put up on the Dev section of our website. It will probably be next week at the earliest though.

will you make Iraq and early Afghanistan gear???

I'd um.....

Prefer an Iraqi or Afghani OPFOR faction. :)

You know, so all I'd ever load is 3CB and literally nothing else. 3CB4life

Hey, a guy can dream!

• Like 1

will you make Iraq and early Afghanistan gear???

Unlikely  ;-)

j4Dzr0h.png

• Like 2

Looks great.

Quick question for the mission makers/ALiVE users using 3CB....

Will you guys divide up the desert/woodland/MTP uniformed groups into separate factions so that we can specify desert only units on desert missions, etc?

• Like 1

Yes, they'll be available separately for @alive mission makers.

• Like 1

Yes, they'll be available separately for @alive mission makers.

vkMfQug.gif
  • Like 1