Yes, more than likely. It would depend on the model you want though. One or two come from 3rd parties so we couldn't give you them without the original modders permission. Let us know which one you would prefer.

Just wondering, is it possible to edit the vest textures(just want to dirty them up) for personal use? Eliteness/DePbo couldn't extract the pbo for me and I wasn't sure if that's intentional or not.

Love the mod. Thanks.

Sorry its currently not possible to edit the textures.

Hi there I was wondering if you guys are going to make patches through time with all of the army's insignias maybe in an optional pack or within this pack.

We're looking at moving away from the BI vanilla uniforms, which will give us more control over patches etc. The BI uniforms use one texture for the arms, which is mirrored for the other arm, resulting in a reversed patch on that arm. This is good for texture memory but not for patches. We're not prepared to make any investment of time into patches with such a flaw.

So in answer to your question, yes we'll be looking at ways to include unit patches, but not in the short term.

Hi great mod/s.

Will the BAF mods ever be uploaded to the steam workshop?

It's not something that's really a benefit for 3CB - means more maintenance and less convenience for us really.

It's available on well supported forums, such as this one.

Armaholic - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29034

And of course the excellent PW6 - http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/ear97ESLn0WeJ7VphbYiVQ/3CB-BAF-Equipment

So it's not likely to be something we'll do - sorry

I'm having some issues. when I spawn a unit in the editor they just have the uniform and the gun with one magazine.

Have you tried using "cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo" It works for us at 1 Rifles so we can use CAF aggressors and 3CB Units together. 

You can find this PBO in the CBA mod under optional then drag the PBO mentioned above into the CBA addons folder and it has worked for everyone else with the same issue.

Kungpoomagoo, the BAF units use event handling from the CBA mod to dynamically add the equipment to units.  If you have a mod installed that is not compatible with CBA, then the equipment will not be added correctly.

CAF aggressor is not compatible with CBA, but there is a work around as described by Jordanbache97

Hello, not entirely sure if this is intentional or not but with the static weapons (mostly tested with the static HMG) your fatigue seems like it will never recover while you're carrying it, been testing it with the arsenal, when you pick it up your fatigue is instantly 100%, then it will recover (when lying down) at the standard rate to around 80% before it will jump back to 100%. You mention in the initial post that they are especially heavy but I was wondering if this quite unnatural seeming behaviour was intentional. 

Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, wait a second just in case another mod is affecting this. I'll test quickly.

EDIT 2: Yeah, definitely happens with only BAF Weapons and Equipment, on a side note, I do really like the way you've set these weapons up.

Yes, it is deliberate. We were not a fan of the fact you could run around with a .50cal weapon and six magazines on your back as if you simply had an empty rucksack. A GMG weapon for instance is 30kg on its own. It is intended that anyone carrying the weapon only does so for a limited amount of time. Most of the time it should be hauled in a vehicle, along with the rest of the static weapon team, the bipod, and the ammo. Once you drop the weapon, your fatigue will reduce as normal.

Yes, it is deliberate. We were not a fan of the fact you could run around with a .50cal weapon and six magazines on your back as if you simply had an empty rucksack. A GMG weapon for instance is 30kg on its own. It is intended that anyone carrying the weapon only does so for a limited amount of time. Most of the time it should be hauled in a vehicle, along with the rest of the static weapon team, the bipod, and the ammo. Once you drop the weapon, your fatigue will reduce as normal.

Ok cool, I guess it will be much less obvious when in game (rather than the VA).

Thanks Jordan for the help sorry I did not respond earlier, school just started.

Thats ok, 3CB guys it may be an Idea to put the "Workaround" on the frontpage of these mods topics so they arnt lying in random pages in your mods topics, Just an idea anyway.

Jordan

Jordan thanks for helping the guys out. However it isn't our mod that is broken - the CAF_AG one is at fault...

:-)

Any workaround should be on their forums not ours. 

p.s.

"BREAK..... OPFOR INTEL INCOMING..... WAIT OUT"

Loving these mods but can someone explain how to deploy the static weapons? Might be being dumb but i just tried it with someone else and we couldn't figure it out.

The static weapons are found in the launcher slot in the arsenal and are carried on the shoulder. They are comprised of a tripod and a weapon. The person carrying the tripod drops it on the ground first. It will change from a bag to the model of a tripod. The person carrying the weapon then looks at the tripod and should get the option to 'Assemble' the weapon. There will be a short animation and the weapon will appear on the tripod. It will contain a single magazine. Additional ammunition must be carried by the team to reload the weapon.

In the futer will we be seeing high vis vest or something in that line in the futer.

Also the point man bag has a shotgun on the side will we in ther futer be able to take it of or something so the l85 gets put there or slung on your back.

No plans for a high vis vest at present.

We will be working on shotgun functionality in the future