I thought PRRs over berets were already in... sure I saw it in testing ?

It comes down to personal choice I guess.

o1K32gK.jpg

I'm looking at redoing the Berets and PRR anyway so you might see some new versions.

Not sure what you want us to do exactly. Any uniforms we do will be retextures.

i was referring to the PCS uniforms stalker had in his pack, it would be cool if you could get a version of that for this equipment pack

i was referring to the PCS uniforms stalker had in his pack, it would be cool if you could get a version of that for this equipment pack

They were specific custom models, and tended to be the most criticised element of the original pack due to the odd looking shoulders/legs etc... We currently don't have someone capable of rigging a model to replace that for our own version and we wouldn't wish to use that particular model. What are the specific features stalkers PCS kit had that are not available on the current Nato or AAF uniforms? Not sure that the differences are that noticeable once you have a vest on etc ?

For my 2 cents i dont think it needs to be put through all that hassle and effort, they looks great as they are. So good to see a high quality detailed brit uniform pack like we have US/RU in RHS. Very good work, been using the pack for the past few days, much more enjoyable dressed as one of your own. Great stuff :D

What are the specific features stalkers PCS kit had that are not available on the current Nato or AAF uniforms? Not sure that the differences are that noticeable once you have a vest on etc ?

The main differences between PCS and the default BIS uniform models are actually still noticeable when wearing body armour/webbing: sleeve pockets and trouser map pockets. On PCS, both are angled forwards and the BIS uniform also has a zip on the arm pockets, whereas PCS doesn't. Granted these are only really noticeable if you know what you're looking for.

Having looked at the pack I have a few observations (mainly from a professional standpoint.)

• Kit strapped to the outside of daysacks - Certain things look very good and add authenticity to the kit, such as additional MOLLE pouches and the Vallon on the daysacks. On the other hand you have kit strapped to the outside that you'd definitely want inside the daysack; most notably the sleeping bags and the Laser Target Designator. On top of that, things like roll-mats and shovels get strapped vertically, rather than horizontally.
  • The Radio/ECM antennas on the daysacks appear to have a vehicle antenna mount attached at the base. Just looks out of place.
  • Pouches - A lot of ammunition pouches seem to be on the right hip of the battle-belts. Mags are generally kept on the left.
  • Helmets - There's a massive variety which is good to see, although none with the elastic strips that helmet covers come with (the majority of blokes, especially in the RM, don't put netting over their helmet. Although it does happen, myself included.)
  • A very small point - The rear metal bracket for the HMNVS mount is the American one (I believe Matt/Stalker sorted this on his A3 one.)
  • RM cap badges - The "Parade" cap badge you've got looks more like a regular cap badge where the black coating has started to rub away, rather than the gold coloured plastic that an actual parade cap badge is made of. Liked the attention to detail of the officer/WO cap badge with separate crown though.
  • Colour - Someone else in the thread has mentioned the colour of the MTP on the Osprey and I have to agree, it seems off.

As always it's good to see more variety of British kit and if you ever need reference material, fire me a PM.

Edited by Redders

Hi Guys,

Brilliant work as always, really enjoying this pack and looking forward to the updates with the other packs. One question I have though, will you be updating this to include the flack-jacket and webbing/belt rig load outs that seem to feature in nearly every recent photo of the British Army training and a few photos from what seemed to be deployments to train other forces around the world.

Cheers

@Flax: We are aiming to include some combat webbing in future updates.

@Redders: Thanks for the feedback, that is useful to have. I am sure we can look at some of it. We are aware of the issue with the vest MTP, and our texture artist has signalled his intention to change it. With the experience learned in creating v1.0, he also hopes to make some major changes to the uniform as he has created a better base version to retexture.

Awesome news evrik, looking forward to all we know about and more!

The helmet sling is a known limitation. Basically you have two models of each backpack - one with a helmet on and one without. If we did the pack to show EVERY helmet combo the mod size would be too big and cumbersome. Think of it this way... You take your helmet off, tuck away your webbing or net cover into a pouch or the pack (because your are ocd tidy) then sling it... I know that's not realistic, but hopefully the feature outweighs the slight difference to visual....

@redders - great insights as usual.... Realities of actually USING The kit as opposed to imagining how it's used :-)

Hopefully we'll be able to adapt to meet much of those comments and I know the team are working hard on an alternative base uniform - whether we can get sloping pockets or not... not sure (I heard they were a pain in the arse anyway as stuff falls out of them when you kneel/crouch ?)

Anyway great to hear people are using it and enjoying it.

More in-game pics please - we're wanting to see you guys using this on your ops !!

Does the team have plans for doing any older British camouflages like desert DPM or some such?

@Khaosmatical - Short answer is yes. Longer answer is at a future point down the line. We want to correct some bugs with existing packs, add launchers to our weapon pack to remove CUP dependency, release the 3cb Baf units so that you can put the units down in the editor / with Zeus, and then release the new Jackal, the Apache and more variants of the Wildcat.

@Flax: We are aiming to include some combat webbing in future updates.

@Redders: Thanks for the feedback, that is useful to have. I am sure we can look at some of it. We are aware of the issue with the vest MTP, and our texture artist has signalled his intention to change it. With the experience learned in creating v1.0, he also hopes to make some major changes to the uniform as he has created a better base version to retexture.

good to hear, thanks

@Khaosmatical - Short answer is yes. Longer answer is at a future point down the line. We want to correct some bugs with existing packs, add launchers to our weapon pack to remove CUP dependency, release the 3cb Baf units so that you can put the units down in the editor / with Zeus, and then release the new Jackal, the Apache and more variants of the Wildcat.

Great to hear, so far me and my group are extremely impressed with the gear pack. Made our Friday session even better now we can also play as most of our own country!

Awesome pack as always! Its so great to finally have some solid, high quality and consistent UK content coming out!

A few quick screenshots of this in use along with 3cb's Vehicles, Units and Weapons packs and Deltagamers's Chinook pack.

2ll1u02.jpg

dmu33t.jpg

2wd4w2f.jpg

2v0yhc7.jpg

29qgmj6.jpg

14maq9v.jpg

2vrye4p.jpg

nmfgp5.jpg

Great images! Thanks for sharing them. It's nice to see the gear in action.

Hi! Can you port this uniform with gloves, please? :) On the first picture: the rightmost soldier.

a6ad99d09fd19c212cad55cd531db1e0.jpg0305076dea82d8eb7ae46688d5c7dd4b.jpg

It's vanilla uniform from Arma II ARROWHEAD BAF.

Edited by BABACHORI

So I'm sure you guys are aware of this already but the benefits of those who haven't seen it yet, holsters now show side-arms properly. Any change you will be updating config and models to support this?

SOURCE 1

SOURCE 2

CJM6FcpWcAAKhi5.jpg

All in good time, all in good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know :) the impatience is only a side affect of enjoying these mods too much