Could you let us know what else you are running when you are seeing that issue so that we can try to replicate it? It is not something we have seen. Thanks.

• [li]@cba_a3[/li]
    [li]@ace3[/li]
    [li]@allinarmaterrainpack[/li]
    [li]@prkz[/li]
    [li]@alive[/li]
    [li]@caf_ag[/li]
    [li]@asr_ai3[/li]
    [li]@3cb_baf_vehicles[/li]
    [li]@3cb_baf_weapons[/li]
    [li]@3cb_baf_equipment[/li]
    [li]@asdg_jr[/li]
    [li]@asdg_jm[/li]
    [li]@tf47_launchers[/li]
    [li]@mtp_pack[/li]
    [li]@backpackonchest[/li]
    [li]@task_force_radio[/li]
    [li]@mightygau[/li]

kgino1045, we've not experienced that issue. Would you be able to post the names of your weapon, sight, vest, helmet and backpack.

It'll help us narrow down the problem, thanks.

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

loopdk, is there anything else you can tell us, as we've not seen the issue before. Were you playing SP or MP? I assumed you selected disassemble from the context menu, and this caused the replication of items?

Thanks

Lifetap

Outstanding, chaps.

The Expeditionary Battlegroup has been looking forward to this with much anticipation. Just in time for our next campaign too.

Thanks for the hard work, we are currently in testing.

got a little problem with this addon

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187633-L85a2-v3

when you zoom in to magnified scope, for some how something is block the vision, i think vest is the problem.

seems like it's Kiory's problem since his weapon scope zoom trouble with other vest.

That's a problem with the weapons pack, not the equipment. It clips with most uniforms atm.

That's a problem with the weapons pack, not the equipment. It clips with most uniforms atm.

Note that's not something 3cb can fix sadly... our equipment should work ok with our weapons pack, but of course that's totally up to you and your unit if you want to use it. we don't want to force fit anything if people don't want it.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

kgino1045, we've not experienced that issue. Would you be able to post the names of your weapon, sight, vest, helmet and backpack.

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

loopdk, is there anything else you can tell us, as we've not seen the issue before. Were you playing SP or MP? I assumed you selected disassemble from the context menu, and this caused the replication of items?

Thanks

Lifetap

if you want get me at TS 109.70.149.5:10062

Thanks for letting us know, Rockfrog. That will be corrected in the first hotfix.

Edited by evrik

Really like the stuff added to this. Especially the individuality that the new backpacks add to each persons role. The smallest of details make a huge difference.

With relation to these, is there going to be a Sniper backpack with a rifle slip/drag bag attached to the back pack?

It wasn't something that we had considered as the guille suits hide the backpack worn by the unit anyway.

Hey Guys nice mod great tribute to the UK's Armed forces However when I installed your equipment mod and had it running just by itself an error pops up saying 'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.caf_ag_faction_me' and I believe it is to do with CAF Aggressors and I was just wanting to let you know.

SerGamer, there are no references to CAF aggressors in the mod, so I'm somewhat puzzled. What other mods were you running at the time?

As i mention the link it happen with the kiroy's l85 weapons, it dosen't matter which uniform, helmet and back pack. only 3cb's vest make this problem

wear 3cb vest (dosen't matter whoch one is in 3cb vest)

equipt kiroys L85 and attach maginified scope (like RCO or ARCO in vanila, thr 3D scopes)

crouch anf zoom the scope

you can't see anything

Some typos are there since writing this in mobile

Due to the way the L85's and the vests are modelled they're not terribly compatible. I think there is clipping into the "eyepoint"

Works fine with our adapted versions of those same weapons found in our own 3cb weapons pack... try them for size...

At least I think that's the issue...

I think it occurs with the original stalker vests too.

Edit to add: anyway you know this already as you've highlighted the issue elsewhere http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=2961371

It's not our vests... sorry :-)

Edited by serjames

Great work guys. Keep it up. Good to see some high quality BAF mods coming out.

Any chance in the future you'd separate the backpacks, helmets and uniforms into separate PBO's? Not that I think it's an issue, but my unit currently has a custom uniform pack up, and if I can't convince them to switch to this I'd still love to use the backpacks and helmets. If not, not a huge issue at all, just exploring options.

Also, are you planning to do some older uniforms? Like CS95 DPM and DDPM? I love the idea of doing some scenarios in slightly older equipment. Your weapons pack already has the weapons without the RIS etc, was wondering if you thought about looking into the uniforms too?

Cheers for all the work you guys are putting into these mods.

Edited by Crazy538

Due to the way the L85's and the vests are modelled they're not terribly compatible. I think there is clipping into the "eyepoint"

Works fine with our adapted versions of those same weapons found in our own 3cb weapons pack... try them for size...

At least I think that's the issue...

I think it occurs with the original stalker vests too.

Edit to add: anyway you know this already as you've highlighted the issue elsewhere http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=2961371

It's not our vests... sorry :-)

I'm slightly confused that Lifetap said he will look after it so i give him another information, are you sure you guys can't fix this.

Lots of nice touches. Observations...

The MTP colour palette seems quite a lot different on the Osprey than the uniforms?

Personal request for a rifleman Osprey configured with (amongst other pouches) a pistol on the belt, dump pouch, mags across chest, and a radio. Doesn't seem to be this configuration, and it would appear to me to be the most required?

Also be nice to have some of the supporting roles versions such as medic, with rifle mags on the chest too.

Love the helmet onto pack thing through ACE3, very nice touch. Be good if the helmet that went onto the pack was your helmet, i.e. had net or scrim, instead of a plain helmet. Don't know how possible this is, guessing it might not be clear cut.

Any chance in the future you'd separate the backpacks, helmets and uniforms into separate PBO's? <snip> If not, not a huge issue at all, just exploring options.

+1

Also, are you planning to do some older uniforms? Like CS95 DPM and DDPM?

3CB BAF have always stated this pack is primarily for their internal use, so I'm going to guess the above isn't going to be something which flies. However, in the absence of well specified and up-to-date UK clothing pack, I'll give this request a +1 too for whatever it's worth.

Really nice work chaps, great job for 1.0

All the 3CB BAF addons are awesome! Are you planning to do a compilation of all 4 3CB mods and release it as one? That would be great and easier for the community to use the full potential of the addons.

Edited by brasnildo

are there any plans to improve the current uniforms? as they are simple retextures and do not look that great in comparison to your new equipment.

Sorry that's my bad Lifetap it was another mod. The error just popped up when I activated your mod. yeah sorry.

Good mod anyway.

Great pictures! Look very authentic!

Are there any plans to create other webbing models? A bit of conventional belt Kit? Smocks as well would be amazing!

are there any plans to improve the current uniforms? as they are simple retextures and do not look that great in comparison to your new equipment.

Not sure what you want us to do exactly. Any uniforms we do will be retextures.

Edited by evrik

Very nice guys, loving the new gucci kit. I had to think very long and hard about this, what could be better. This is obviously for your benefit for ideas and whatnot and not just me being a picky ol' bastard.

-MTP Smocks

https://www.varusteleka.com/pictures/26657a.jpg (394 kB)

-MTP Bushhats

spr-magee-helping-royal-marines-to-make-improvised-claymore-mines.jpg

-FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PRR HEADSETS OVER BERETS! :p As beautifully modelled by the lads in Northern Ireland

Toby-Brockhurst011.jpg

Thanks a lot tho, great mod and many innovating features.