Version 0.23 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

DSS: The Mod v0.23

required_addons.png

Community Base addons A3

ASDG Joint Rails

Weapon Eventhandler Framework

HLC-Core

iniDB [ ALPHA] - A simple server-side database extension using INI files

Trixie's Rifle Pack

** The DSS Mission Files and the DSS mod files are all available in one archive!

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Very nice update.....can't wait to try out those new vault animations.   Thanks for all the hard work Ranwer. ;)  

Very nice update.....can't wait to try out those new vault animations.   Thanks for all the hard work Ranwer. ;)  

Thanks! :D

I have been planning out all night last night, and here is the known features planned for the next update: :) (This list may change during development)

- Adjustable difficulty for Humanity. (Different modes will adjust the time it takes for your hunger and thirst to drop) 
- Option for Zed Spawner and Ambient Spawner for zombie difficulty. (Different modes will vary upon damage you take from a zombie) 
- Humanity option to turn off HUD and just have plain status messages, like in the DayZ Standalone. 
- New humanity HUD item that shows if you are detected or not. (Option will be made to turn that off/on as well. Post processing will also be applied upon that status) 
- Blood bag and blood transfer (applies to other players) functionality. 
- Desert Eagle (a.k.a Deagle) might be possibly added in this patch, depending on the time it takes to make it. 
- Action to save your car so it does not despawn with the town. (Persistent SP Save handling might be also applied to this) 

While on the agenda of weapons, I have begun making a head-start on one of my favorites: ;)

Side:

35ldbfm.png

Front:

2h7e5xy.png
  • Like 2

Latest photo on the desert eagle:

3D View:

2njlfec.png

Side:

2vuhmwp.png

New plans have been made to add a wide variety of crafting items for the category Fortifications.

• Like 2

More photos on the Desert Eagle, hopefully finished by this week so I can begin working more on that, as well as the other features. ;)

3D View (Textured):

16aw5k2.png

Side (Textured):

300wqww.png

3D View with Bolt pulled back (Non-Textured):

np2sg0.png

3D View with bolt pulled back (Non-Textured):

vzyaev.png

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Download: DSS: The Mod (v 0.23467)

Download: DSS Mission Files

Changelog:

Added: Mission - MP Mission. 
Added: Script - initServer. 
Added: Script - initPlayerLocal. 
Fixed: Code - MP issues and compatibility.
  • Like 2

Great mod so far, I have 1 question though: Currently using this for a halloween mission for me and my friends. I'm using zeus and all the modules are working great, but there's no loot spawning anywhere. Is there a module I'm missing or do I need to put something in the description.ext?

Sorry if I'm overlooking a clear instruction for this but haven't been able to find any answer to this. 

Cheers!

EDIT: Just found all the SQF's in the DSS mission files, my bad!

Great mod so far, I have 1 question though: Currently using this for a halloween mission for me and my friends. I'm using zeus and all the modules are working great, but there's no loot spawning anywhere. Is there a module I'm missing or do I need to put something in the description.ext?

Sorry if I'm overlooking a clear instruction for this but haven't been able to find any answer to this. 

Cheers!

EDIT: Just found all the SQF's in the DSS mission files, my bad!

G'day!

Yeah unfortunately there isn't a loot spawner module yet, as I plan to add that to the upcoming update (Loot Spawner can be found in the mission at this time). But I can say that the update will arrive somewhere in mid-November. :)

How do you get this working as a server?

You can host the mission through many ways. You can:

- Host via the server list in-game.

- Use TADST2 or whatever server hosting tool to create a dedicated server.

- Host from a paid website.

The MP Mission may have a few bugs in terms of client-side and server-side, but I have just understood the basics of MP Scripting and will immediately fix the incompatible scripts within the whole mod.

G'day!

Yeah unfortunately there isn't a loot spawner module yet, as I plan to add that to the upcoming update. But I can say that the update will arrive somewhere in mid-November. :)

Ah, that's awesome! So for now, is it possible to make a mission for this mod on another map? Currently trying to get it to work on Esseker, but I can't quite figure out the cfg's. 

Ah, that's awesome! So for now, is it possible to make a mission for this mod on another map? Currently trying to get it to work on Esseker, but I can't quite figure out the cfg's. 

Yes, absolutely. DSS comes with easy-to-place modules that immediately take you into survival. Modules are universal as well, so they can be used with any map. (They are found within Modules >> DSS)

Finally finished the Desert Eagle, it is currently undergoing configuring and texturing. Here is a final render of the weapon:  ;)

PF88Ofg.jpg

• Like 1

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

DSS: The Mod v0.23467

required_addons.png

Community Base addons A3

ASDG Joint Rails

HLC-Core

Trixie's Rifle Pack

** The DSS Mission Files and the DSS mod files are all available in one archive!

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

You can host the mission through many ways. You can:

- Host via the server list in-game.

- Use TADST2 or whatever server hosting tool to create a dedicated server.

- Host from a paid website.

The MP Mission may have a few bugs in terms of client-side and server-side, but I have just understood the basics of MP Scripting and will immediately fix the incompatible scripts within the whole mod.

I am using TADST2 - I have activated @cba,@trixie,@bg....,@dss the mod,@dss mission, and all the other mods needed.

I select Launch, server shows, I go in thru client (mods activated) it just stays at VR load screen.

What am I missing. (I have run many servers this one has got me stumped)

Solved how to access however look later post re new updated version not accessing.

Yes, absolutely. DSS comes with easy-to-place modules that immediately take you into survival. Modules are universal as well, so they can be used with any map. (They are found within Modules >> DSS)

Using all the modules on Esseker, not getting any loot spawning. Hope that the upcoming update can implement this! Also, how easy would it be to make the loot objects that zeus can place?

Using all the modules on Esseker, not getting any loot spawning. Hope that the upcoming update can implement this! Also, how easy would it be to make the loot objects that zeus can place?

G'day,

There is not loot spawner module implemented, yet. However, I have just finished working on the Desert Eagle (Still working out the model.cfg) and will plan to work on the other features, like the Loot Spawner. (Video will also be made on the weapon as well today)

New Video on Desert Eagle, all that's left is the model config, some more textures, and realistic sounds:

• Like 2

Updated to latest files including steam workshop.

Run in scenario, mod starts but I end up on spawn island. Any idea what is causing this?

Also it does not want to run in multiplayer mode (now that I have found out how to run mp without pbo mission file)

Cheers

jungle

Updated to latest files including steam workshop.

Run in scenario, mod starts but I end up on spawn island. Any idea what is causing this?

Also it does not want to run in multiplayer mode (now that I have found out how to run mp without pbo mission file)

Cheers

jungle

Thanks for letting me know, a couple of other members pointed out the same problem and I am investigating it now. ;)

UPDATE:

Download: DSS Mission Files

Changelog:

Fixed: Incorrect directory paths caused player to spawn on island.

• Like 1

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

DSS: The Mod v0.23469

required_addons.png

Community Base addons A3

ASDG Joint Rails

HLC-Core

Trixie's Rifle Pack

New mod v0.23469 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Ranwer135 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Well Single Player works fine. Connects, spawns, off and do things.

MP or server - totally different story.

It does not show up in 'vote' list to select (as it does with another mod with same file structure.)

So I have edited files out to form old fashion way of pbo file. (I have placed folders where they need to be, adjusted lines so they read to correct files (ie removed dds/scenario etc....)).

It all fires up, lets me select player, lets me selct parameters, click GO and I spawn on the island.

I notice on the mission editing that a player was set as player so changed that to playable. Same thing.

So trying to debug I pick it is somewhere between scripts/addons/dss/pre_init and dss/code/fn_init_spawn or whatever it was called.

Any ideas?

Cheers

edit:

there is an error in scripts/addons/bi fn_module..... file - one too many }; so it is not closing properly.