Sign in to follow this  
cobrosstuidos

Script to get AI to move their mouths?

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a script I could use to get the AI to move their mouths like they're talking? (For video purposes)

In ArmA 2 filming was easier (just removed HUD) and ask the AI how the weather was ect... and the mouth was moving and you can dub-over it in post-pross.

ArmA 3 doesn't have a conversation system like ArmA 2 so... :mad:

Any help would be appreciated!

Seems they finally fixed this command. last time I tried it the animations were sped up to horror inducing speeds.

Seems they finally fixed this command. last time I tried it the animations were sped up to horror inducing speeds.

They didn't, it still seems rather fast to me.

They didn't, it still seems rather fast to me.

Indeed it's still way too fast, some time ago it was even faster, could barely see the lips moving by the speed of light.

@CoBrosStuidos - if you want to make it look more natural, I'd recommend opening Arma tools and using the Wav2Lip tool and then adding a blank audio track to your mission, with the same file name as your .lip file, and then playing it via the KBTell conversation system or through the simple say3D command :)

@CoBrosStuidos - if you want to make it look more natural, I'd recommend opening Arma tools and using the Wav2Lip tool and then adding a blank audio track to your mission, with the same file name as your .lip file, and then playing it via the KBTell conversation system or through the simple say3D command :)

that's working now?

I tried that a year ago and it was unsupported still.