oxmox

World Politics General

6 hours ago, krzychuzokecia said:

* official story says due to embargoes after Tiananmen, but that somehow haven't prevented them from getting other tech from the west.

Somehow, of course. Hah, I love this kind of cheeky little tidbits here and there. If you ever have vacation among southern brethren on Adriatic, you'll have a blast with this kind of shit, trust me.

For anyone at all baffled at this point, check out the likes of this and referenced articles, sources and of course works like The WWI Conspiracy.

2 hours ago, mr burns said:

2:46 Can´t put a finger on it, but the backend of FakeHawk yells in a russian language at me. Like something they unwelded from old Mi helicopters

Oh no, burn it... LASER, FIRE THE LASER!

I think I'm getting worse, sun must be doing a number on me.

But yeah, seems like there is plenty of Chinese Future Weapons episodes these days, so we get to know about all the toys we may get in Arma when tenc.. ah f*ck! I really hurt my toe there, sorry about that.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, mr burns said:

2:46 Can´t put a finger on it, but the backend of FakeHawk yells in a russian language at me.

Behind the cabin, the FakeHawk profile is a bit different than that of Blackhawk. But I think what makes people go "weird" is seeing the exhausts without the HIRSS deflectors - just like on original UH-60A.

That being said, there are more visible differences between Z-20 and UH-60 (rotor configuration for example), and I'm pretty sure that inside there's even more different stuff - though I suspect Chinese would rather apply tech from the Eurocopters they have licensed, not Russian helis.

18 hours ago, Janez said:

know about all the toys we may get in Arma when tenc..

Oh damn... Well, it was nice knowing you! :D

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, krzychuzokecia said:

Oh damn... Well, it was nice knowing you! 😄

Damn, I better be on the lookout for black Volgas or whatever they run these days. Oh snap, yeah I said it. 😄

It's an Eastern Bloc thing, it was actually really terrible but we overcome through comedy, right? Well, at least lame attempts at that. 🙂

• Thanks 1

I am not sure where to post this as it really belongs in ARMA 3 but is slightly political and humorus at the same time.

From real world news:

241642233_150260320614243_32004536129412

Edit - I uploaded a backup in case the original linked not show for some:

5y1u537.jpg

16 hours ago, Valken said:

is slightly political and humorus

but mostly just sad state of affairs?

2 hours ago, Janez said:

but mostly just sad state of affairs?

Mostly. 

• Thanks 1