oxmox

World Politics General

I wouldn't worry much, probably by then Putin decided to remove the elections.

maybe you all have rights about Putin he is so sleeping i think someone else need to come for Russian head of state someone more awakened !

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

A repeat from from 2008. It has to be like it, unless Russia will change the constitution to allow the president for continuous term of office.

and personally i don't like Medvedev he is i don't know sleeping he is not representing the Russia as state he is comparable to Obama i guess

maybe you all have rights about Putin he is so sleeping i think someone else need to come for Russian head of state someone more awakened]

Well Putin has almost destroyed Russia by himself. So you really want a total destruction of Russia?

and personally i don't like Medvedev he is i don't know sleeping he is not representing the Russia as state he is comparable to Obama i guess

But if Medvedev was just a puppet to theatrically bypass the Russian legislation, the one that truly ruled was Putin. Did you even have any doubt?

Well Putin has almost destroyed Russia by himself. So you really want a total destruction of Russia?

But if Medvedev was just a puppet to theatrically bypass the Russian legislation, the one that truly ruled was Putin. Did you even have any doubt?

tell me what is destroyed or destructed i can't see that ?

tell me what is destroyed or destructed i can't see that ?

Starting for the economy. Russia's reputation. Russia's possibilities to trade with most of their partners and to get development agreements. Freedom of speech, among other rights. Long etc.

Putin turned a country that could had been a tier-1 power into a Third World authoritarian country with nukes, like North Korea.

Starting for the economy. Russia's reputation. Russia's possibilities to trade with most of their partners and to get development agreements. Freedom of speech, among other rights. Long etc.

Putin turned a country that could had been a tier-1 power into a Third World authoritarian country with nukes, like North Korea.

lol that is not destructed or destroyed country ! precise what part of economy is destructed ? infrastructure defense education health ?

Edited by SRBKnight

lol that is not destructed or destroyed country !

I didn't meant it literally as he bombed the country. But as a metaphor. I thought it was pretty obvious.

precise what part of economy is destructed ? infrastructure defense education health ?

Do you understand what the economy of a country is right (the resources & trade balance)?

(Reuters) World Bank sees protracted recession in Russia

Ruble-rubble.jpg

Edited by MistyRonin

I didn't meant it literally as he bombed the country. But as a metaphor. I thought it was pretty obvious.

Do you understand what the economy of a country is right (the resources & trade balance)?

(Reuters) World Bank sees protracted recession in Russia

https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2014/12/Ruble-rubble.jpg

ok look man in the picture is written "Putin is not genius" And you mention on economy well i am pretty sure that most of countries as i said before would bankrupt or be another Greece take position of your country in similar situation economy is stable and country currency is stable remember that Russia is under sanction by 55% of trade partners countries and don't blame Putin for that West drop hot potato in his hand but it's thanks to god over now.

As i said i would never trust to west again i would be more focused on China and asia not on Europe expect the gas nothing else !

Truth is that the average Russian has a lot less money in his pockets than he did a year ago. The holiday season is a pretty good indicator for that.I'm in Croatia, Split right now and I can tell you from first hand experience that there are a lot less Russians on vacation than there were last year. When my plane landed on tuesday a small Aeroflot plane from Moscow landed just before it. I could watch the people get out, it was almost empty. That same plane would have been packed with people one year ago. Seems like the Russians can't afford to spend much money on travel this year. So yeah, their economy is pretty fucked.

Truth is that the average Russian has a lot less money in his pockets than he did a year ago. The holiday season is a pretty good indicator for that.I'm in Croatia, Split right now and I can tell you from first hand experience that there are a lot less Russians on vacation than there were last year. When my plane landed on tuesday a small Aeroflot plane from Moscow landed just before it. I could watch the people get out, it was almost empty. That same plane would have been packed with people one year ago. Seems like the Russians can't afford to spend much money on travel this year. So yeah, their economy is pretty fucked.

Croatia and Montenegro are not even promoted in touristic agencies in Russia this year cause of sanctions that they have also this is counter sanctions for these two countries which almost live by tourism montenegro 84% and croatia 56% The sochi is beautiful city also crimea is beautiful and it's more important to send your people around your country on holidays !

I feel Benjamin Netanyahu is a bit honest and speaks sense here:

Croatia and Montenegro are not even promoted in touristic agencies in Russia this year cause of sanctions that they have also this is counter sanctions for these two countries which almost live by tourism montenegro 84% and croatia 56% The sochi is beautiful city also crimea is beautiful and it's more important to send your people around your country on holidays !

Croatia has been a very popular destination for Russians and the popularity has always been on the rise. If there is no Promotion then of course Croatia won' t get new tourists, but experience has shown that tourists that come to Croatia once usually come again next year no matter if it is promoted or not. This year they simply don't have the money. The number of Russian tourists is very low while people from other countries continue to come, even if Croatia is not promoted.

Croatia has been a very popular destination for Russians and the popularity has always been on the rise. If there is no Promotion then of course Croatia won' t get new tourists, but experience has shown that tourists that come to Croatia once usually come again next year no matter if it is promoted or not. This year they simply don't have the money. The number of Russian tourists is very low while people from other countries continue to come, even if Croatia is not promoted.

Then good for you but in Russians would rather choose the Montenegro but now only Greece and Spain and little bit Turkey are promoted !

wached Netanyahu, what bothers me (except of course "always victim" play not reffering to Bolshevism) is why Iran is seen as such evil ? apart from agree about religious extremism issue,

on what Netnayahu said :

http://img6.demotywatoryfb.pl//uploads/201411/1416761962_vmshid_600.jpg

"in every country in which Muslims are minority - they are obsessed about rights of minority, in every country in which Muslims are majority - there are no rights for minority"

because from Milddle East islamic countries ONLY in Iran minorities have rights

Iran is least hardcore from islamic-sharia states but it is seen as biggest evil of the world, although i can name other country, which is US allie, which in fact is proven to sponsor religious freaks,

maybe because Iran (like Lybia of Kadaffi) wants create non-$ non-€ oil deals ?

Iran is biggest Shyeet country apart from A-stan or Iraq (sory if i mess) ,rest are Sunnis , Wahabyes, and i heard that Sunnis are more hardcore than Iranian ones,

or maybe my informations are wrong and Iran is most hardcore country among islamic law countries ?

what is situation of Jews, Christians , Buddists, atheists in other countries comparing to Iran ?

death penalty for LGTB is in Saudi Arabia, Chechenya, Afganistan, Iran , Nigeria, Pakistan, Iraq so all of them treat it similar

what about Chrisitans rights in those countries comparing ?

Edited by vilas

Then good for you but in Russians would rather choose the Montenegro but now only Greece and Spain and little bit Turkey are promoted !

Seems that the downfall of Russian Tourism has affected everywhere (with the exception of the invaded Crimea of course).

So yeah, Russian Economy is really bad, and Russians can't afford much traveling.

(Hosteltur, in Spanish) Russian Tourism Downfall in Spain and Turkey

The arrival of Russian tourists to Spain during the period from March to May shows a fall of 45.1% over the same period last year, according to a report by ForwardKeys based airline reservations. The Russia tourism market plunges in almost all destinations, with the exception of Crimea .

(ETN News) Greece: 2015 Russian tourist numbers could drop by 40 percent

The summer tourist season has finally started, however tour operators reported a significant decline in tourists arriving from Russia. The tourist flow from Russia to Greece could drop by 35-40% this year, according to estimates provided by Tez Tour agency director Dimitris Charitidis.

The Russian Civil Aviation Authority announced there are 50% fewer charter flights planned for this summer, compared to last year. According to estimates regarding tourist arrivals in Greek airports, 1.4 million Russian tourists visited the country in 2013, while that number dropped to 1.15 million in 2014.

Edited by MistyRonin

Seems that the downfall of Russian Tourism has affected everywhere (with the exception of the invaded Crimea of course).

So yeah, Russian Economy is really bad, and Russians can't afford much traveling.

Not surprising, the ruble has depreciated by 50%

oSeBFFR.jpg

Even I had to buy not i7 4790k, a FX8350 :(

Yeah, converting rouble to anything else has become really expensive. That really sucks for everyone in Russia who used to travel abroad or import stuff.

Yeah, converting rouble to anything else has become really expensive. That really sucks for everyone in Russia who used to travel abroad or import stuff.

lol what are you talking about man ?

---------- Post added at 19:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

i read on RT that EU will lose 1.600bln Euros !!! Crimea is Russia it's not invaded 1 it's free zone now !

i read on RT that EU will lose 1.600bln Euros !!! Crimea is Russia it's not invaded 1 it's free zone now !

On RT, that says it all.

BTW Crimea is legally Ukraine, practically no country recognize it as Russian territory but as Ukrainian territory invaded by Russia.

lol what are you talking about man ?

Average exchange rate in 2013 was 1 USD = 31.9 RUB, today its 1 USD = 56.4 RUB , it means its much much (76%) more expensive to travel abroad for a Russian than in 2013.

Average exchange rate in 2013 was 1 USD = 31.9 RUB, today its 1 USD = 56.4 RUB , it means its much much (76%) more expensive to travel abroad for a Russian than in 2013.

2013 35.6 RUB for USD

2015 1st month 69 RUB for USD

2015 6th month 56 Rub for USD !

2013 35.6 RUB for USD

2015 1st month 69 RUB for USD

2015 6th month 56 Rub for USD !

So it much much worse than before the sanctions and the collapse of the oïl prices, but it's a little better now.

On RT, that says it all.

BTW Crimea is legally Ukraine, practically no country recognize it as Russian territory but as Ukrainian territory invaded by Russia.

I guess you can't accept reality Crimea is Russian and it's only supported by Russia for their decision !!! Why someone need to recognize it we don't need that for sure !

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 ----------

So it much much worse than before the sanctions and the collapse of the oïl prices, but it's a little better now.

yes it's not little better it's much better but for sure not close to success! Maybe false oil price is only problem for now but we will see what would happened!

I guess you can't accept reality Crimea is Russian and it's only supported by Russia for their decision !!! Why someone need to recognize it we don't need that for sure !

if Russians in mentality do not accept international law than you have answer why there is Rusophobia abroad, beecause you think totally opposite to rest of world

rest of world doesn't agree on anexations of other country teritories because Hitler made this in past and now we simply do not accept anexations because we try to live peacefully in Europe ,

it is like with some minorities who moan "they are racists, they do not like us" and when you investigate than you found that such minority doesn't work at all but only steal or pickpocket,

or other minority who also mans on "racism" but they belive that they are "born to rule the rest of the world"

Russians should accept and obey international law

might is right - is stone age philosophy

Edited by vilas

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 ----------

yes it's not little better it's much better but for sure not close to success! Maybe false oil price is only problem for now but we will see what would happened!

Yep, delusional is a fitting description

To preface: I may have misconstrued your comment, as it's 5 AM and I haven't slept yet.

I guess you can't accept reality Crimea is Russian and it's only supported by Russia for their decision !!! !

Well, Crimea may have said "Sure we like Russia...we guess", but that doesn't make it legally Russian. At most that makes them "friends" with Russia; they can go to hockey games with them and share stories about girls (or guys, I don't judge). And I don't know about you, but having to vote on whether or not you belong to a country is kind of absurd when the vote is carried out within land controlled by Russia.

Why someone need to recognize it we don't need that for sure !

If I'm understanding this correctly, you're saying that it doesn't matter if the US, the UN, hell even Ukraine recognizes it as Russian territory? So...if I was to "invade" my neighbors house, and stand out front yelling at the cops saying "I recognize this as MY land!", that it really is my land? So if the US invaded Big Diomede (out in the Bering Sea, which belongs to Russia) and claimed it as their own, does it make it theirs?

Edited by themightykovacs
Because Reasons.